Search found 57 matches

by Lord of the Guns
Feb 25 2009, 16:29
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Swordman Evolution
Replies: 56
Views: 21550

I voted for Enrothian Master Swordsman .. because classic Swordsman can't really be without Kite Shield and fully cladded in armour, and wears medieval visage-less helmet http://www.leader.gen.nz/medieval/liner/images/helmet%20in%20position.jpg Nival's basic swordsmen look very less-protected, nor h...
by Lord of the Guns
Feb 25 2009, 11:53
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MIGHT AND MAGIC HISTORY!
Replies: 35
Views: 7378

Practice Well I playing games not just finishing them quickly. By playing I mean reading dialogs, stories, items description and so on. I did read texts during the game. but it is long . long time ago... .. 8 years ago!! http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/pc/mm7/harmondale.shtml ^ just found out th...
by Lord of the Guns
Feb 21 2009, 16:28
Topic: Dark Elves of Jadame
Replies: 5
Views: 1779

oh i see, why NWC don't make Dark Elf factions in any Heroes of Might and Magic continuity. (since they don't ride raptors hehe) unless mmm... the army will be solely composed of Dark Elves alone, or maybe, mousemen to join the ranks? (since mousemen don't exists in Antagarich). still.. which type o...
by Lord of the Guns
Feb 20 2009, 18:54
Topic: Erathian crossbows
Replies: 2
Views: 800

Erathian crossbows

OK i've played HoMM3 and one of my favorite faction is Erathian, they have "easy to learn" weapons in the two first tier... Pikes and Crossbows. and when Erathian archers upgraded, they became Marksmen... being a mirror to Elven counterparts. At first i though that Marksmen do double shots...
by Lord of the Guns
Feb 20 2009, 18:35
Topic: Your first MM7 party
Replies: 15
Views: 3412

My first MM7 party was Male Human Knight Female Elven Ranger (i never played MM6 before so i had no ideal how different Archer and Ranger was.. well after i realized that, Archer replaces Ranger) Female Dwarven Wizard Male Human Cleric i can't remember their name though. it was long, long time ago
by Lord of the Guns
Feb 20 2009, 17:35
Topic: MIGHT AND MAGIC HISTORY!
Replies: 35
Views: 7378

yes it is HeroOfPunk http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/mods/1/11/10700/thumb_620x2000/AntagarichMMWarlords.png sorry Lord Corlagon but they ask for it This image as being published by M&M Warlords long time ago. greetings Bloedwoud ok Where's Welnin in "the last campaign" of Heroes3...
by Lord of the Guns
Feb 20 2009, 17:20

Re: Dark Elves of Jadame

1. Did they share the same ancestry as AvLee Wood Elves? i.e. Being a group of renegades who left Vori for good. and did they have the same reasons as AvLee elves to leave? Vori Elves are Elves from Enroth (as all races). So yes, they all have common ancestors. 2. Dark Elves reject the concepts of ...
by Lord of the Guns
Feb 19 2009, 15:58

Dark Elves of Jadame

Everyone playin' MM8 should have seen this totally radical and creative concepts of "Dark Elf". How cool Caneghem is? For them instead of being evil (D&D), or being a BDSM fetish race (Heroes6), Jadamean dark elves are totally different, and being a dominating race of Jadame. but... 1....
by Lord of the Guns
Feb 18 2009, 12:50
Topic: [Backstory] Pirates of Regna
Replies: 7
Views: 5905

^ we can then implied that Regnans are "chaotic evil" (they have to be evil or helps other villains because being suppressed/outlawed by "good" factions. or just evil because they want to be independent rather than ruled over by either Dungeon Warlocks (If Caneghem is in a full c...
by Lord of the Guns
Feb 17 2009, 5:58
Topic: [Backstory] Pirates of Regna
Replies: 7
Views: 5905

[Backstory] Pirates of Regna

Hallo. For every NWC era Might and Magic fans if everyone had played MM6, Heroes3 (including its two expansions), MM7, and MM8. you will notice that there's another human faction known as Pirates of Regna. (in MM8 you will invade their homes) ,this faction is the most advanced in fashions... compare...
by Lord of the Guns
Jan 18 2008, 4:36
Topic: [Storyline]The Ancients
Replies: 43
Views: 28506

our sweet earth, the ANCIENTS homeworld (??). it looks nowhere likes C.O.L.O.N.Y :?

Axeoth.... is it really an acronym?
(Advanced Xylonite .... ... still wonder what do E.O.T.H. stands for?)
by Lord of the Guns
Jan 16 2008, 13:10
Topic: [Storyline]The Ancients
Replies: 43
Views: 28506

[Storyline]The Ancients

Who are they? Are they really mankind in the far future that makes full fledge galaxic empire?.... I've played MM7 before. the game mentioned that the ANCIENTS has highest technology. in later stage. players can use guns (ANCIENT'S WEAPONS!) and use it against Kreegans. i've read some MM3 endings at...
by Lord of the Guns
Jan 16 2008, 12:53
Topic: [Storyline] Post-Reckoning Archibald Ironfist
Replies: 14
Views: 5930

mmm... Archibald to align with "GOOD" side in Legends of the Ancients (?).... and by now. which "class" suits him best?
Alchemist? Noblemen? Warlock? or Necromancer??
by Lord of the Guns
Jan 15 2008, 16:15

mmm.. last time i saw him is in Might and Magic 7 As i choose to sided with NWC first. then Bracada sultanate (which main story line is).... Coup d'Etat occured in Deyja HQ after several quests assigned by Gavin Magnus.... Archibald has been evicted to a cranky alchemist's lab... and imprisoned by T...
by Lord of the Guns
Jan 15 2008, 14:26
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes IV Modding(Tutorial)
Replies: 38
Views: 18461

that's required knowledge of ASSEMBLY programming language (which involving hex codes....) even i have some experience with that stuff during robot camp... it's still a hard stuffs for me.... is it possible to add any new units into the game? and which tools needed to create new model/sprite of new ...
by Lord of the Guns
Jan 15 2008, 14:14

[Storyline] Post-Reckoning Archibald Ironfist

Everyone knows that Roland and Catherine are perised during the clash of Swords of Frost and Armageddon's Blade Everyone knows their only son. Nicolai Ironfist. escaped and lived as a commoner at "Rysh" continent in Axeoth But what about Roland's arch nemesis. Archibald Ironfist? Did he perished wit...
by Lord of the Guns
Jan 14 2008, 14:02
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Return of the Ancients :lol:
Replies: 6
Views: 1444

Return of the Ancients :lol:

how long haven't i been on this forum???? since it's old engine today. someone on heroes community gave a warpcode to here. so i go to the Webstation and warped here.... checking out whether i registered or not.... using REGISTER button the outcome this... ... *sigh* i was here before. and everythin...

Go to advanced search