Search found 57 matches

by Lord of the Guns
21 Oct 2010, 15:40
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients
Replies: 317
Views: 307255

EDIT: From left to RIGHT. i've missed several parts sorry - Luna was ONE TIME elementalist AFTER she became sorceress, OK Marzhin or anyone in the team. What is the fate of Jadamean dark elves? do they simply perished with the COLONY? or did they made it to AXEOTH? if they survive the reckoning... -...
by Lord of the Guns
20 Oct 2010, 04:17
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Can the retro gaming revival bring Might and Magic back?
Replies: 26
Views: 10537

UBISoft is now working on ASHAN, so I don't think this WILL happen since they don't do CANEGHEM's universe anymore. (and it's now falls to Marzhin to fhinish it or to revive it) even though I prefer that to happen. and with updated graphics and the actual in game scenery maches "in pics" s...
by Lord of the Guns
19 Oct 2010, 16:32

I'll try.. from left to - A Kreegan dude, maybe Calth, or Gargareen (?) - Luna, Big time Norastonite Sorceress, One time sorceress, now a Vamp Death Knight. - Christian the Ballista Knight. probably one of the renowned generals of Erathia, still he's more or less playboy :p. His armor still looks ve...
by Lord of the Guns
19 Oct 2010, 07:04

Impressive. i've tried the HoF versions sometimes ago.. here's my reviews 1. The first and the second Book1 missions (Played as Maulstar, aimed to liberate the Kreegan races out of Necromancer's shackle and in turn, to end Gauldoth's regime) were somewhat easy. However the third mission, played as E...
by Lord of the Guns
19 Oct 2010, 06:08
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: [H3SoD] Crag Hack 1st campaign problems
Replies: 1
Views: 1764

[H3SoD] Crag Hack 1st campaign problems

OK I stuck at Mission 3. "Crag Hack must retrieve the rib cage thing to win, if he was beaten, mission fails" this map has a default difficulty of Expert (Queen)... How does anyone win this missions? For me i've played this mission in Normal difficulty (Knight), and i can't make it through...
by Lord of the Guns
21 Sep 2009, 12:30
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic VI confirmed!!!
Replies: 17
Views: 9114

I hope the story is more interesting this time........Oh, and: ''Battlefield of Might & Magic'' :S Leave those titles for Ancients VS Kreegrans war :P I wonder how will "Unicorn Empire" looks like? will Knight faction swaps creatures with Elf faction? i.e. Knights got unicorn (and may...
by Lord of the Guns
03 Mar 2009, 14:41
Topic: GREMLIN evolution
Replies: 31
Views: 19402

several myths regarding to Gremlins cited that they can be/has to be remodified to have Mana Drain function

look at gremlin myths in WW2!

:lol:
by Lord of the Guns
28 Feb 2009, 19:28
Topic: [Backstory] Sorceress of Enroth
Replies: 4
Views: 2033

soz i've never played Might and Magic 6 before. The only MM i've ever really play was 1) Might and Magic 8: bough in March 2000 , Finished several months later , this is the most "Fashion TV" inspired games i've ever seen! 2) Might and Magic 7: my friend gave me this stuff because he tried...
by Lord of the Guns
28 Feb 2009, 17:59
Topic: [Backstory] Sorceress of Enroth
Replies: 4
Views: 2033

[Backstory] Sorceress of Enroth

They are "All female" hero type (and same goes for Tatalian witches).... although generally this word has the same meaning, in M&M universe, what makes them difference? Except 1. factions 2. inhabitants, and underlings 3. Alignment (Sorceress in H2 is.. i think, "Good", while...
by Lord of the Guns
28 Feb 2009, 12:40
Topic: Haven Revolution
Replies: 55
Views: 24428

Heroes 3 Castle is appeal to me

Heroes 5 versions look more or less like Minas Tirith (LotR... remember?)
by Lord of the Guns
28 Feb 2009, 12:35
Topic: Crossbowman evolution
Replies: 32
Views: 18291

I'd say Erathian Archers are appeal to me. (H3)
Palaedran ones looks too overrated hehehe~ (H4)
plus, Erathian crossbowman also gain access to repeating crossbow i think...
by Lord of the Guns
28 Feb 2009, 12:31
Topic: GREMLIN evolution
Views: 19402

I'd go for Gremlin "Janissary" from Heroes5
can't wait to see whether Wizard's "New Projectile Weapon" will affect other races? p'rhaps in Heroes6. the Unicorn Empire will train their first Harquebusiers

:D
by Lord of the Guns
28 Feb 2009, 12:27
Topic: Monk Evolution
Views: 16214

A humble monk from Heroes3 will do for me.
his counterparts in H4 looks almost no different to Erathian versions

For me... clergymen of the Church of Elrath looks a littlebit too luxurious and too outlandish for me. he calls for an orbital strike instead of using Goku style power :D
by Lord of the Guns
28 Feb 2009, 12:22
Topic: PikeDRAGONS evolution
Replies: 59
Views: 24718

I'd say Erathian Pikeman, although its garb doesn't provide any details whether they wear chainmail or just a simple cloth (and Pikeman being a cannon fodder) :P and (i think) 18th century helmet. Pikemen's role as Basic Line Infantry seems appeal to me though, (and let swordsmen being advanced line...
by Lord of the Guns
28 Feb 2009, 12:10
Topic: MIGHT AND MAGIC HISTORY!
Replies: 35
Views: 10792

so officially we can concluded that Harmondale is within the territory of Welnin faction.
by Lord of the Guns
27 Feb 2009, 20:35
Topic: Heroes3 VS Heroes4: Tier 1 of the Knight factions
Views: 8092

I still not even know who did those vote As i'm the poll owner. i decided not to vote If the designers said that Palaedrans are both Enrothian and Erathians packed in one faction.. would it be better if assign their heralds with two colours instead? .. Blue and Red altogether in one herald shield. t...
by Lord of the Guns
27 Feb 2009, 20:11

^ and in which book... when will Nicky Ironfist appears?
And....
1. Will "Tawni's pirates" be a playable faction?
2. How will ancient looks like? (or their guns will be the modified Dark Elf crossbows)
3. Will Tarnum the Immortal Hero reappears? and which faction will he join?
by Lord of the Guns
27 Feb 2009, 07:49

The H4 Haven creatures all look gay. I wonder if it's the color. The fake plastic 3D looks horrible too. Back in the day when 3D was new I prefered good old sprites. Took a long while imho for 3D to catch up to 2D when it comes to drawing styles. This is why I hate pretty much all H4 creatures when...
by Lord of the Guns
26 Feb 2009, 16:10
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 663
Views: 369211

Re: A whole new continent!

And does it does anything with the World of Axos/Axeoth?
by Lord of the Guns
25 Feb 2009, 17:02

Heroes3 VS Heroes4: Tier 1 of the Knight factions

Which ones do you like most? 1. Pikeman / Halberdier (Heroes3), least armored of the faction (except monks), wears helmet and shoulder pads as their only protective gear, armed with polearms. easy to train en-mass, not a part of any knighthood but Knights cannot be without them. http://www.heroesofm...

Go to advanced search