Search found 57 matches

by Lord of the Guns
03 Mar 2013, 11:25
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake
Replies: 306
Views: 413909

Tell me about this 'Remake' please. will NPCs, Monsters, Items, and anything else being shown as sprites in the original game will still be expressed as sprites or will it becomes polygon too?
by Lord of the Guns
03 Mar 2013, 06:36
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Custom Multiplayer Map - questions and balance issues
Replies: 2
Views: 4355

Just finished all four LotA books. lots of 'twists'! but there are some questions Marzhin. 1. So if Ebora is indeed speak the truth (Actions which Succubi never seems to be known of, addressed by Malustar himself). Is there any NWC literature stating that "Creators" as known by Kreegans, a...
by Lord of the Guns
02 Mar 2013, 01:35
Forum: Campfire
Topic: RPG Maker: possible Combat scene options
Replies: 3
Views: 4969

RPG Maker: possible Combat scene options

I've heard that someone (or certain teams) are trying to continue the original MM stories through a tool called "RPG Maker". a tool that allows a man to creates "Japanese" style RPG Game. ones that combat scenes are treated differently. (and in combat, player team and monsters 'a...
by Lord of the Guns
02 Mar 2013, 00:57
Topic: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients
Replies: 317
Views: 310157

One of the two Adventures packs you've get involved was "Princess of VARN"
What is the second packs? if "Succession Wars" is actually the remake of H2 with Ashan looks, and World of XEEN retold MM4+MM5 in H6 engines?

I guess that the story has to be post-Reckoning. hasn't it?
by Lord of the Guns
01 Mar 2013, 17:35
Topic: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients
Replies: 317
Views: 310157

But AFAIK the mod doesn't seems to progress beyond that. even H6 has been completely finalized. (with some attempts to mix the JVC universe with the Ashan! I KNOW that the TWO are separated and never can it be mixed!) I'm not looking for reviews of H6 'JVC Universe Adventure packs' because I don't t...
by Lord of the Guns
01 Mar 2013, 17:24
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Original WOG or VCMI?
Replies: 2
Views: 5979

Original WOG or VCMI?

I know boths were made by different teams and it is likely to have different unit, cities, and world object lists. so tell me the differences between the two. and which one of the two is more user (and modder) friendly?
by Lord of the Guns
01 Mar 2013, 17:18
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Revenge of the "of MM" titles (Gamescom 2012)
Replies: 30
Views: 28735

Re: Revenge of the "of MM" titles (Gamescom 2012)

Heroes Online Trailer from Gamescom 2012 You remember Chinese Heroes of Might and Magic Online game? Well, it has been shut down lately, what a coincidence. :P This free-to-play browser game looks very similar to HoMM Online - you move on adventure map with your hero in real time, fight on hex batt...
by Lord of the Guns
15 Nov 2010, 15:53
Topic: Harmondale independent
Replies: 21
Views: 12993

And according to any official release. WHICH status of Harmondale is canonical? - Belongs to Erathia - Belongs to Avlee - Independent (Fly NWC Flag) i've played this game long time ago and i've chose to send the trumpet to the judge in Harmondale. this quest is very critical and chosing wrong dialog...
by Lord of the Guns
14 Nov 2010, 17:41
Topic: Kingdoms of Erthia (LOE - Tactics Update)
Replies: 107
Views: 57104

Which program/engine do you use to make "Japonized" (tactical) versions sir?
by Lord of the Guns
12 Nov 2010, 14:51
Topic: Gunnery: The highest possible extendes in MM settings
Replies: 7
Views: 4232

^ I've never try using DISPELL while laying siege against magi castle (TOWER) ever since i DO use cure after any debuffs enemy hero casted upon my men. however. the facts that Tower city uses landmine that ... by appearance. works by stepping over. much like WW2-era landmines intrigues me. it could ...
by Lord of the Guns
12 Nov 2010, 08:10
Topic: Gunnery: The highest possible extendes in MM settings
Replies: 7
Views: 4232

Gunnery: The highest possible extendes in MM settings

THIS THREAD COVERS CANEGHEM UNIVERSE ONLY AND NOT THOSE OF ASHAN! KAPOW! i've remember somebody here said that besides hi tech BLASTERS, firearms (and ... gunpowder) does exists in this universe, but not quite a portable version.... the most advanced NON-ANCIENT weapons with the features of gun is ...
by Lord of the Guns
09 Nov 2010, 11:12
Topic: The Angels in the original Might and Magic universe
Replies: 57
Views: 25151

If Angels in Caneghem universe does not belong to particular god(s) 1. could they be one of pre-existed humanoid races much like Humans (Earth?), Dwarves and other shorties (??), Elves (hailed from a world which it has been destroyed by The Creators long time ago)? 2. If THE ANCIENTS created them to...
by Lord of the Guns
09 Nov 2010, 04:43
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Black Dragon Evolution
Replies: 52
Views: 40056

H2
They look grandoise enough to me. Worthy to be "The most powerful monster of Enroth"
by Lord of the Guns
09 Nov 2010, 04:31
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Cavalry Evolution Poll
Replies: 26
Views: 12331

^ They're more or less Brettonian knights. Since i'm a big fan of Caneghem universe. the H1 - H4 cavs are quite a cup of tea for me. The best look goes for Heroes3 Champions (upgraded Cavs) H4 Champions are really a "recycled" H3 champions using 3D stock file and with Cav shield removed. W...
by Lord of the Guns
08 Nov 2010, 10:32
Topic: Magic heroes: Distinctions..
Replies: 3
Views: 2220

Magic heroes: Distinctions..

This thread is the discussions restricted to Caneghem universe only. NOT the world of Ashan. I'm quite a big fan of Caneghem verse. when it comes to MAGIC heroes (or characters) here comes the lists 1. Cleric / Priest 2. Conjurer+ 3. Mage 4. Wizard 5. Druid 6. Sorceress * 7. Witch * 8. Witch Doctor ...
by Lord of the Guns
05 Nov 2010, 17:57
Topic: Necromancy, Liches and Vampires
Replies: 47
Views: 25094

[/u] before Karribar rescued him. so vampire bite ALONE can turn a mortal living man into vamp is not likely. there must be something more than that to make such "mutation" possible. Thant - Vampire Male Necromancer Skills: Basic Necromancy, Basic Mysticism Specialty: Thant's proficiency w...
by Lord of the Guns
30 Oct 2010, 16:53

Re: Necromancy, Liches and Vampires

3. Does the rite to become liches also involves the use of the specific location called the Mausoleum? in H2 onwards, Mausoleum is Liches dwelling. but the late material said that liches are made out of a living necromancer and with his/her consent. (while lesser undeads are pure slaves to necroman...
by Lord of the Guns
30 Oct 2010, 13:55

Necromancy, Liches and Vampires

I've saw a thread in H6 today, it said that Necromancy is more or less religion of some sort, their practices include eating anything mixed by poisons extracted from a special spider breed. and such practices either turn oneself into a lich or vampire.... That's not an impressive backstory of Ashani...
by Lord of the Guns
30 Oct 2010, 13:31
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 173567

Comments on Necromancer factions. 1. Skeletons are likely to become ranged troopers, with quite a limited shots but no melee penalty, they might have been raised from the tombs of early-Imperial warriors i believe. 2. Liches and Vamps profile indicated that Ashanite necromancy is one form of priestl...
by Lord of the Guns
26 Oct 2010, 16:13
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 173567

Permissions on Imperial units comments sir. - Designs. The units are heavy Koreanized (to be honest, i've played several Korean-made online RPG games before) by appearance. OK the story is a prequel to H5 so they are all has to be HEAVILY decorated compared to its previous installations, (including ...

Go to advanced search