Search found 335 matches

by BenchBreaker
25 Apr 2006, 18:29
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Your Favorite 4th lvl creature
Replies: 72
Views: 23297

Titans. I love ranged troops and titans are also durable enough to hold the front line and can be buffed. GOW It doesn't make sense to say you like titan the best simply because they are ranged, if you really love ranged troops then the gargantuan is much better than the titan in so may ways, 1.5x ...
by BenchBreaker
25 Apr 2006, 18:01
Topic: Cost of might level 4 creatures?
Replies: 57
Views: 19849

oh yeah, forgot to ask, can anyone explain exactly what does strength do? Is the behemoth's damage output of 55-80 pre or after strength modification?
by BenchBreaker
25 Apr 2006, 17:56
Topic: Cost of might level 4 creatures?
Replies: 57
Views: 19849

every other faction apart from chaos have skills to get free units, nature has summoning, death has necomancy, life has resurrection and order has charm, diplomacy had nobility, now apart from nobility & diplomacy all these skills give you free units, so it's only natural that might creatures sh...
by BenchBreaker
25 Apr 2006, 16:48
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes VI creatures proposal
Replies: 199
Views: 45296

MGW for mutated "gaint" whale? what's that all about :|
by BenchBreaker
22 Apr 2006, 10:44

yeah the kodo beast is bad, but i really can't think of anything else, maybe change its name and pretend you never heard of warcraft :p the hippogriff rider is fine, i mean there are a lot of hippogriffs in games and this one is mounted by big bad axe throwing orcs, which couldn't be more far away f...
by BenchBreaker
21 Apr 2006, 23:05

here's a heroes 4 style town lineup, 10 towns in total, each town has 9 creatures, plus some more not in town. the first 2 creatures in each town are lv1, the next 2 are lv2 etc. the last one is lv5 i have included some new creature abilities, most of them are self-explanatry so i'll only explain th...
by BenchBreaker
18 Apr 2006, 23:30
Topic: Heroes III VS Heroes IV
Replies: 152
Views: 59281

voted heroes 4,

i just love how one megadragon can kill 500+ peasants, yeah i know one azure dragon can do the same but the peasants in heroes 3 are so weak it's rediculous :s

if only heores 4 had a proper combat grid...
by BenchBreaker
18 Apr 2006, 23:02

Re: Heroes VI creatures proposal

Well, i have practically given up on Heroes 5, so here's my Heroes VI creature list :P Why in gods name have you given up on HoMMV aleady? It's not even on the streets yet! Gez Louise...Give it a try! I myself love the new demo. It's HoMM3 with pretty graphics & game play seems very solid. beca...
by BenchBreaker
05 Apr 2006, 13:25

I_Dun_Hat3_CT wrote:Preferably, i like your proposal very much. However if you can include some without upgrades[LIKE H2], it would add in some tactical atmosphere. By they way the 2 levels upgrade is great. :)
If you look carefully, there are some creatures that can't upgrade, e.g werewloves and trolls :-)
by BenchBreaker
02 Apr 2006, 16:46
Topic: Stats Revisions
Replies: 24
Views: 12828

Titanus, that numbers thing was meant to be a joke... anyway there are things you have assumed and overlooked in your calculations. it’s obvious that the att/def modifier work like they do in H3, not in H4. (it seems everything in the game taken from of H3, they even included the eagle eye skill :-s...
by BenchBreaker
30 Mar 2006, 15:22
Topic: Stats Revisions
Replies: 24
Views: 12828

Hey Titanus, calm down man, it's only some numbers ;) seriously though you seem to have a very strong/rigid view on how the stats should be and although i agree with you that the stats are not very well done(especially lv2 demon, zombie...) there's no need to analyse the creatures by level and set a...
by BenchBreaker
29 Mar 2006, 18:00

...Anyway, it is easy to come up with a long list of creatures (I think some of these are TOO long, personally), but they need a little fleshing out. Not a lot, just a few comments. For example (and I am only doing one level of one town for this): Medieval town (castle, knight, haven,...): predomin...
by BenchBreaker
29 Mar 2006, 17:40

... we need something new then the old upgrade system, even with 3 upg and more creatures in each town, it gets repetive, a choice, choice upg system would be 10x better but harder to balance... i totally agree, that's why i've tried to include at least one creature with choice upgrade in each town...
by BenchBreaker
28 Mar 2006, 20:42

oh well, there is the "thunderbird" - not exactly a great name and the "fire bird", anyway call it whatever you like, but you get the idea...
by BenchBreaker
28 Mar 2006, 20:33

Heroes VI creatures proposal

Well, i have practically given up on Heroes 5, so here's my Heroes VI creature list :P Haven -------- Pikeman -> Phalanx -> Imperial Guard Archer -> Marksman Swordmaster -> Myrmidon -> Crusader Priest -> Zealot (Huge offence, but weak) Priest -> Templar (Priest wearing armor, like a mage knight) (ca...

Go to advanced search