Search found 103 matches

by Lepastur
Oct 6 2007, 17:04
Forum: News
Topic: Version 3.0 Skill Wheel
Replies: 21
Views: 9290

Version 3.0 Skill Wheel

There some bugs on the spanish skillwheel, inherited from previous versions. I told him which are they some time ago, but I'll send them to him once again, anyway.
by Lepastur
May 31 2007, 23:32
Forum: Articles
Topic: JJ strategy guides
Replies: 10
Views: 2549

Jolly Joker Guides

I guess I've got both, because they were translated for the spanish Portal some time ago.
by Lepastur
Mar 28 2007, 22:22
Topic: A New King's Bounty
Replies: 39
Views: 4249

A New King's Bounty

Maybe Ubi only bought the name of might and magic saga, but it's possible this King's Bounty, although it was the origin of it, don't belong to that name.
by Lepastur
Mar 17 2007, 10:31
Topic: Legends of the Ancients Shots
Replies: 12
Views: 1349

Legends of the Ancients Shots

I guess they aren't new models, but a superb work on textures. The fact is they really seem new models, and such news will be great!

The project sounds quite interesting
by Lepastur
Mar 16 2007, 3:30
Topic: Nival US Shuts Down
Replies: 19
Views: 3522

Nival US Shuts Down

I agree Kalah and HodgePodge, but I don't think Ubi will make another choice. Nival is the cheaper (and the worst I've ever seen), and the product sells due to its Name. The perfect business! Ubi only cares about money, not quality, so they will do the best for the first one and this is the choice o...
by Lepastur
Feb 1 2007, 9:48
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Necromany changes in 2.1 (take a seat: you'll need it)
Replies: 81
Views: 29111

All necro creatures are slow (low speed & low/moderate initiative, together with 0 possibilities of benefitting from moral) First, take the manual STATs page and compare. The only creatures which are clearly under the rest factions' ones are lvl 7, and their low damage compensate with numbers +...
by Lepastur
Nov 22 2006, 15:37
Topic: Spin the Skill Wheel
Replies: 363
Views: 73053

Skill Wheel

*Lepastur , I think you misunderstood me.* Yep, I agree. *The Gating description is not a mistake. They actually changed it! I verified this inside the game, and I can't see a more definitive answer than "It's in the game" :). Same goes for Attack, I suppose. It's not like I deliberately changed 20%...
by Lepastur
Nov 21 2006, 23:41

Skill Wheel

***- Gating has different descriptions for different languages. The current English translation is _not_ a mistake *** Ok, I only wanted to point it out in order to be fixed when you have some time. >> Another bug, if we read the last manual, Expert attack has a 20% of bonus damage; on the skillwhee...
by Lepastur
Nov 21 2006, 18:05
Topic: Skill Wheel 2.0 (es)
Replies: 3
Views: 1105

Skill Wheel 2.0 (es)

There's another bug, Master of Pain and Master of Curses powers a same spell: Vulnerabilty = "Vulnerabilidad", instead the right ones: Vulnerability (Vulnerabilidad) for the first ones (Pain = Dolor) and Suffering (Sufrimiento) for the second ones (Curses = Maldición). BTW, Great work Aurelain, let'...
by Lepastur
Nov 21 2006, 9:17

Skill Wheel

There's a little mistake with the Demon SkillWheel. The Urgash's Call is wrong, instead of that it shows the Warlock's ultimate ability. There's also an obsolete info about the quantity of gated creatures.
by Lepastur
Nov 21 2006, 9:15

Skill Wheel 2.0 (es)

"con" = "with" - sorry :P
by Lepastur

Skill Wheel 2.0 (es)

There's a little mistake con the demon SkillWheel. The Urgash's Call is wrong, instead of that it shows the Warlock's ultimate ability. There's also an obsolete info about the quantity of gated creatures.
by Lepastur

Skill Wheel 2.0 (es)

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
http://www.celestialheavens.com/648
by Lepastur
Jul 14 2006, 8:31
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Arch Devils aren't summoning
Replies: 10
Views: 2940

? A friendly stack? What a cheek, no? It should be any stack, enemy or foe, if not so, it's a cheat skill as big as Destructive Magic, don't you think?
by Lepastur
Apr 14 2006, 17:11
Topic: Heroes V Preview Round-Up
Replies: 5
Views: 2254

Heroes V Preview Round-Up

Namerutan is right, the missed articles should be shown up with the other ones.
by Lepastur
Mar 1 2006, 21:28
Topic: Happy Birthday Fabrice
Replies: 25
Views: 4158

Happy Birthday Fabrice

Happy birthday from Spain, Fabricio!
by Lepastur
Jan 18 2006, 21:49
Topic: Community News
Replies: 7
Views: 1875

Community News

Namerutan said to me we'll have no problem about shipping the prize to any place, Lord_Crusader.
------------------------
Namerutan me ha dicho que no hay ningún problema en enviarlo a cualquier lugar, Lord Crusader.
by Lepastur
Sep 20 2005, 19:09
Topic: Remaining Towns Confirmed
Replies: 21
Views: 2989

Well, let's count them once again: Haven, Inferno, Necropolis, Academy, Sylvan and Dungeon. They're six cities, as Fabrice told, but I don't see a completely new one. All six are classic ones, the only thing I see it's that it seems Dungeon will have Dark elves as new creatures, but it also seems th...
by Lepastur
Aug 23 2005, 19:47
Topic: GC 2005 Report
Replies: 12
Views: 2790

Druids, Ents!!! They're among my favourite creatures, as the Sorceress/Nature Town!!!
by Lepastur
Aug 19 2005, 21:42
Topic: Dark Messiah Previews
Replies: 2
Views: 1116

Angelspit wrote: Dark Messiah is going to bring hordes of cool kids into the community. So you will excuse me while I alert the moderators of our forums...

I guess Heroes V will bring hordes of digi-children-mon into the community too >:-|

Go to advanced search