Search found 103 matches

by Lepastur
01 Jun 2008, 19:38
Forum: News
Topic: Time to Talk Heroes 6?
Replies: 96
Views: 30798

Time to Talk Heroes 6?

"I don't know what UbiSoft/Nival was trying to prove with this piece of garbage" Well said, I agree. "I say if Heroes 6 is on the horizon, let some other company develop it instead of Nival!" I guess it's too late for that. There are so many evidences that Nival's leading the pro...
by Lepastur
29 May 2008, 19:17

Time to Talk Heroes 6?

@Kalah "fans are also reasonably happy" Are you sure? Please, don't make me laugh. The Map Editor isn't complete and the Multiplayer experience is awful due to some lack of balance and a turtle gamespeed, among other things. And both of these last features are key for the game's longevity,...
by Lepastur
29 May 2008, 19:17

Time to Talk Heroes 6?

On Fabrice words on his last interview: "Patching phase will go beyond 2008 if necessary" We're almost on the half of 2008 and it seems we won't get new Heroes V stuff until Heroes Kingdoms is released, so the most probable thing it's they won't announce the new Heroes VI until 2009, and s...
by Lepastur
22 May 2008, 16:05
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Should Aramageedon be removed in Heroes 6?
Replies: 14
Views: 6964

Yeah, but one Counterspell at the beggining, plus tactics and maybe Aura of Swiftness could be enough to rush the cheaters (yes, I consider this behaviour of taking advantage of game's flaws like cheating).
by Lepastur
21 May 2008, 15:57
Topic: dark Messiah Map for Heroes V - how to adjust difficulty?
Replies: 4
Views: 2978

There's another option which allows you to load it as a normal map, and so to change the dif. level.
by Lepastur
12 May 2008, 08:33
Topic: Pure Class (Heroes Complete Edition).....with pics!
Replies: 44
Views: 52502

The Dark Messiah Map was originally in the Complete Edition but now you can play it through an external installer created by Sfidanza and hosted on heroes-fr.com and Torre de Marfil (Ivory Tower) . Since the external installer provides an updated version of the map which fixes some bugs, I recommend...
by Lepastur
26 Apr 2008, 05:26
Topic: English language in Nival's patch ReadMe's
Replies: 10
Views: 3941

Re: English language in Nival's patch ReadMe's

jeff wrote:
Yurian Stonebow wrote:
Nival, go and hire some proper translators! Yurian
Or better, UBI go and hire a proper game producer for Heroes VI. ;)
I guess it's too late for that.
by Lepastur
12 Apr 2008, 14:07
Topic: Why hasn't HOMM series won many more fans?
Replies: 45
Views: 18731

Oh, I guess this have nothing to do with TBS, shooters and other stories. HoMM is, and always have been, divided on two main streams: 1 - Single player 2 - Multiplayer For number 1, we have an uneasy map editor and a poor IA, so there is a lack of maps and campaigns made by fans. And the few ones we...
by Lepastur
12 Mar 2008, 01:42
Topic: The Return of the King (new XXXL map)
Replies: 50
Views: 16539

Eyescandies were off, so it's confirmed (when a whole model is an eyecandy since, Nival? I can understand somethings like smoke and such effects could be so, but this...). Thanks for your time and effort Vlaad, after all you have something new to include on the readme file :-D I'll do so for the spa...
by Lepastur
07 Mar 2008, 21:35
Topic: Seven Years in the Community
Replies: 47
Views: 17006

Seven Years in the Community

Congratulations for such effort! Keep up that way, Christian!
by Lepastur
23 Feb 2008, 19:09
Topic: The Return of the King (new XXXL map)
Replies: 50
Views: 16539

So, they aren't showed up in game on your computers too, right?
by Lepastur
09 Feb 2008, 16:00
Topic: Wishing to cast Divine Vengeance on Nival
Replies: 10
Views: 4294

Divine Vengeance is just a overpowered spell. I view it like a "campaign" spell, nothing more. I usually disable it on the multiplayer maps.
by Lepastur
09 Feb 2008, 15:53
Topic: Heroes VI Wishlist And Engine Poll
Replies: 75
Views: 20256

A new faction is for sure, so there's no point on asking for it. I'd better ask for a better balance. I don't mean the current is completely unbalanced (although some points are clearly so), I mean I'd rather a game which didn't finish on a single combat blow, but a game whose key remained (as on th...
by Lepastur
09 Feb 2008, 15:39
Topic: Proposals for next patch
Replies: 49
Views: 12492

It's clear it's time to take a look about balance, of course.
by Lepastur
09 Feb 2008, 15:38
Topic: Question about the ability "Battle Commander"
Replies: 7
Views: 3151

As I replied to you on the spanish forums, the manual doesn't say anything about a weekly growth of creatures for the hero. That perks gives an amount of troops when you pick it and that amount depends on the advanced state of the game, nothing more.
by Lepastur
01 Nov 2007, 12:04
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Some mods for ToE 3.0 eng
Replies: 34
Views: 59154

does that mod works on all languages?
by Lepastur
18 Oct 2007, 16:59
Topic: New Patches?
Views: 9352

Patch 1.5 (which was released after 2.1), indeed changed the DE parameters. However, ToE used the 2.1 older values. It might not have been intended of course, and maybe patch 3.1 will update it, in particular doubling the hero bonus. On the other hand, it makes Mentoring (Enlightenment) all the mor...
by Lepastur
17 Oct 2007, 17:15

If you make some numbers using the table from the 1.5 manual, you'll see its formula it's a little better than the 2.1 and 3.0's one. Over +50 DE for a level 20, without counting the helper or carryover heroes. Another pro is that a group of Necromancers of low levels can reach serious figures of DE...
by Lepastur
17 Oct 2007, 09:12

I've been reviewing Age of Heroes section about Dark Enegy and I've found this: IMPORTANT 1.5 Note: The Dark Energy Pool formula has been amended to 250 + Hero_Bonus + Building_Bonus. Where the Hero Bonus is doubled , and the Pillar of Bones bonus is reduced from 150 to 20 DE points. In Tribes of th...

Go to advanced search