Search found 103 matches

by Lepastur
26 Feb 2009, 11:09
Forum: News
Topic: Researching the Rumor
Replies: 14
Views: 7979

Researching the Rumor

I think that's not the key to find possible candidates. I guess it's more probable if we search about strategy developer which are just about to finish and publish some work, around from now into the next few months (even few months ago). And about the location, I think there's no founded reasons to...
by Lepastur
10 Feb 2009, 22:26
Topic: Good Bye Nival?
Replies: 192
Views: 50954

Good Bye Nival?

"It would be easier to get a degree in medicine than mastering the old Might and Magic lore:" -> I'll be calling Harvard Medical School tomorrow morning. "new fans would have been confused and old ones would have been offended by any inconsistency." ->Better than the way it is no...
by Lepastur
06 Feb 2009, 02:11

Good Bye Nival?

I guess Jeff meant that Ubi has some responsibility about Heroes V, due to their marketing targets and their sales strategy. All bad from Heroes V are not Nival's fault, because the one who gives the project's charge is also guilty somehow. Now Ubi are seeking cheapness over quality, as always did, ...
by Lepastur
31 Jan 2009, 00:07

Good Bye Nival?

As far as I can remember, Heroes II IA wasn't genius, but it was able to make some challenge to human players on some scenarios and get fun in them. Furthermore, the single player mode wasn't ruined because of it as the Heroes V is, maybe also because the Editor Map was complete and allows you to ma...
by Lepastur
29 Oct 2008, 20:43
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Fabrice's Career Move
Replies: 7
Views: 2856

One thing is clear since Erwan was nearly the ToE producer, and that's he managed to force Nival making a "good" job. On that case, I guess Fabrice was right about moving to a minor project. If Nival is finally the Heroes VI developer, we'll see if Erwan is able to do a good job from the s...
by Lepastur
29 Sep 2008, 18:59
Topic: Separate at Birth
Replies: 19
Views: 12572

I've found the Topic, but not the pics :|
by Lepastur
29 Sep 2008, 16:06
Topic: Separate at Birth
Replies: 19
Views: 12572

Angelspit wrote:We had some amazing entries in that contest. :D
Wonderful pics! What contest are you talking about, Angelspit? I want to see more pics like these! :-D :devil: :hoo:
by Lepastur
17 Sep 2008, 16:12
Topic: King´s Bounty English Demo
Replies: 73
Views: 22115

King´s Bounty English Demo

Thanks, Guarderman. It worked!
by Lepastur
17 Sep 2008, 01:40
Topic: King´s Bounty English Demo
Replies: 73
Views: 22115

King´s Bounty English Demo

Can anyone type the link to solve the "d3dx9_33.dll was not found" trouble, by god's sake? (official microsoft's one is not valid :P)
by Lepastur
15 Sep 2008, 20:44
Topic: HoMM5 MapScriptsEditor
Replies: 5
Views: 1698

Thanks for the link, bit I still think that Russian community keeps so many secrets due to the cyrilic characters ;)
by Lepastur
15 Sep 2008, 11:13
Topic: HoMM5 MapScriptsEditor
Replies: 5
Views: 1698

Oh, great. A tool with descriptions in PAPOBEPA language, oh yes, I think it's of much help :disagree: :devil:
by Lepastur
24 Jun 2008, 16:51
Topic: dark Messiah Map for Heroes V - how to adjust difficulty?
Replies: 4
Views: 2979

Just download it :proud:
by Lepastur
22 Jun 2008, 09:40
Topic: When does simultaneously game play ends?
Replies: 21
Views: 13316

I've no idea about what's the reason, maybe the STS has a fixed deadline depending on the map size, I don't know, or perhaps the opponent got a movement spell.
by Lepastur
21 Jun 2008, 22:35

No border guards, only way was to pass through the garrison or the sea that is even farther . Maybe that's the key. By chance, today I've done some testing on a map with water and the STS broke once two players were on board and passed the turn out. It seems the STS doesn't take into account the bo...
by Lepastur
21 Jun 2008, 14:58

Have you taken into account that STS ignores the Border Guards?
by Lepastur
21 Jun 2008, 09:53

There is another option. Once I had all the text, I could copy and paste it to the HTML and send it to Angelspit :D but I'd need the rest of the text you've ommited which refers to the pics and the examples. You can just send them to me through Private Message when you're done if you like B-)
by Lepastur
20 Jun 2008, 11:57

Thanks for the translation, if you want it, I could give you the HTML file where are the tables and the images in order to complete the article and to publish it here on CH ;)
by Lepastur
19 Jun 2008, 14:22

That would be great :-D Just let me know when it's done, please ;|
by Lepastur
18 Jun 2008, 07:51

Yep, the most interesting part is about controlling the moment when the sim turn breaks. We wanted to translate it since a long time ago, when we published it in order to share it with the International Community, but we had no time and that will keep going that way until July or maybe August, so an...
by Lepastur
09 Jun 2008, 16:23

Here is an article which describes how it works exactly and how can we control them in order to get them long until X week. Unfortunately, it's in spanish and now I've no time to translate it, although I guess an automatic translator could be enough to give some idea about what it says. Summing up,...

Go to advanced search