Search found 102 matches

by TheUnknown
Jun 26 2007, 11:09
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 105187

Sugestion for scouting

Scouting is a nice skill altough I think this would help balance the factions a bit if not more :) How about making scouting increasing the growth of creatures in town but by a very little amount for example: LVL1 scouting increases growth of lvl1 creatures by 2 or 5 % either one LVL2 scouting incre...
by TheUnknown
Jun 12 2007, 10:01

If thats not possible, it would be cool to have the ai using 1 creature armies to explore the map but doubt it's possible to make.
by TheUnknown
Jun 8 2007, 19:07
Topic: Spell discusions
Replies: 273
Views: 72138

-Thunderstorm is a great idea (stronger version of fire aura is welcomed for me). -In my opinion would be better to have a bless spell such as fire aura but to do damage when an enemy hits you, it should be a low dmg and high level spell but such a spell would triger often if you use hero armies. -O...
by TheUnknown
Apr 2 2007, 12:18
Topic: Economy in Heroes-IV
Replies: 55
Views: 45800

Idea for lords

Well I think the problem with lords is not their skill but the fact that you can have it multiple times and it always works, so people would rather buy lords than city hall which in my opinion is not good. Don't know if it's posible but can you make one lord avaiable per town, or in other word when ...
by TheUnknown
Mar 15 2007, 10:57
Topic: Magic Resistance
Replies: 68
Views: 25760

M R

Myself also thinks that sorcery shoud negate some resistance, be it dependable on hero level or only skill level becose DD spells are the ones that lose efectiveness late game and being able to cast it only on creatures late game is not efective. Chaos is the useles school of magic late game or at l...
by TheUnknown
Oct 15 2006, 19:05
Topic: New Faction?
Replies: 58
Views: 22374

Idea For New Faction

First of all I don't think adding new factions to H4 is important, H4 needs balancement in minor aspects, repairing some bugs and improving other esthetics ok ok and the AI but I had a nice idea about a new town and I tought I shoud share it :D The new town type will be opossite of might, you will b...
by TheUnknown
Sep 7 2006, 18:34
Topic: Creature stats discusion
Replies: 38
Views: 18224

Nature Unicorns shoud be better in pure combat I suggest better attack or damage Elves minor attack boost Might Berserkers should be able to be commanded but not to be able to use either defend or wait button (there should have been skip turn button in case you get stuck:) otherwise their statistics...
by TheUnknown
Jul 1 2006, 7:37

summoning

Gargoyles should move to the summoning menu cos they are elemental not undead. Maybe they should be unlocked by having both summoning and death magic. I also think other creatures may be added in the summoning menu, like the neutral ones. If you have certain level of summoning + chaos you could summ...
by TheUnknown
Jun 17 2006, 1:21
Topic: Bug reports
Replies: 99
Views: 71443

Stelth-bug

There's a bug with stelth, you can gain extra level by walking near more armies. Example:If you need 100 XP for levelup and have 3 armies in a row separated by one square or two. Each army gives 100 or more XP if you walk near them. Then you place the arrow way so you could go near all of them in on...
by TheUnknown
Jun 11 2006, 1:44
Topic: Skill replacements!
Replies: 12
Views: 8166

Can you make Scouting or Semanship or Stealth able to when you see the enemy (right click or show on him) it shows how much experience you would gain from the fight with him? If you win that is.
by TheUnknown
Jun 11 2006, 1:43

Good idea for HYPNO thumbs up :D Fire shield is too order spell. But what about limited fire shield can be lvl5 or be made weaker on lower lvl. It is similar to the fire aura but it does damage based on the level of the hero to the enemy when enemy attacks the target. Deals fire damage. From a balan...
by TheUnknown
Jun 11 2006, 1:04
Topic: Race balance
Replies: 8
Views: 5268

Might

I too think might is a bit weak so what I'm proposing is to reduse the cost of breeding pens, more or less. More creatures helps angainst all factions but raising the power of the damper only helps angainst factions that have mostly curses or DD spells like death, order and chaos. Might doesn't have...
by TheUnknown
May 14 2006, 18:50
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Cost of might level 4 creatures?
Replies: 57
Views: 15119

Behemoths are good but they are better on defence which is rarely needed for might becose the cyclops can be disabled with diferent spells. But if you can protect the cyclops from such spells (if you have anti magic or similar) then no unit can protect them like behemoths. I think might usualy goes ...
by TheUnknown
May 14 2006, 13:31
Topic: Heroes III VS Heroes IV
Replies: 152
Views: 44744

Both are good games but H4 is better in my oppinion, especialy multiplayer, especialy with equilibris and especialy on good maps (which was all missing on the first CD of the game). H3 has good single player but there are some MP balance problems. Don't like the retaliation after enemie attack, why ...
by TheUnknown
May 14 2006, 11:17
Topic: Heroes Cronicles Launch Problem
Replies: 5
Views: 3070

This problem ocures on XP, try finding XP patches for the beastmaster.exe and sword.exe
by TheUnknown
May 4 2006, 18:54

old ideas ;)

I don't agree about the spell unlimited shots cos then we should have something like mana regeneration on the spellcasters which in my opinion is not what about heroes IV is. :disagree: I would like an artefact like the warp boots (gives teleport ability to hero) and artefact that makes hero do ston...
by TheUnknown
May 4 2006, 18:12

Hey guys

Just wanted to say i like the idea about a spell that could disable enemy casting blesses on his unit (probably
everything besides exorcism) a good chaos spell :D perhaps LvL5, plus chaos would have another curse spell
in it's style :devil:
by TheUnknown
Apr 8 2006, 10:25
Topic: Magic Resistance
Replies: 68
Views: 25760

GM resistance

Why not then make sorcery negate some magic resistance ???? It would help balance the chaos heroes later and it
would make sorcery a more often choice. Combined with the class that made 1/3 resistanse (think it was guildmaster)
it would be even more powerful ;) .
by TheUnknown
Mar 26 2006, 12:39

again

I didn't think much about animate dead so you are probably right, it wa weird cos animated units that died didn't leave a corpse. Only to remind that I meant not to be able to cast it twice on the same unit. Fire shield(bles) is the ability that reflects percentage of melee damage to atacker (efreet...
by TheUnknown
Mar 26 2006, 2:23

magical comments

Order : bind all fliers - would make a good lvl4 spell but nothing changes mass slow mass flight - some of the coolest idea, should be lvl3 IMHO berserk - it's best on lvl4 and no line of sight required hypnotize - yes powerfull but depends how its played there are many counters like anti magic fro...

Go to advanced search