Search found 102 matches

by TheUnknown
22 Nov 2008, 02:30
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 143105

Ok you are right, but those things just make the game more random, if you give to might faction 3 scrolls that are randomly chosen, than it can easily be like 0 or 1 whether you win or not. My idea about 10 scrolls may be or is even worse but consider this one: Magic dampener doesn't give magic resi...
by TheUnknown
20 Nov 2008, 19:36

Isn't cancelation way too good for a might town ??? The non-blessing spells are less efective or have a chance not to be cast at all if you look from the non-might towns. Cancelation or Dispel are way too good because the non-might lvl4 can put up with might lvl4 only if they have stacked blesses, n...
by TheUnknown
12 Nov 2008, 15:20
Topic: Heroes 4 is DEAD
Replies: 81
Views: 44775

Hope dies last : )

It's not that time of the month, we all know santa will come in a month or two.
( I wished for a new equilibris, maybe this year the dwarves that make the presents will find a way to make it in time )
by TheUnknown
17 Oct 2008, 13:59
Topic: Bug reports
Replies: 99
Views: 136215

I leveled up 2 out of my four heroes to level 70, but after that they still got experience from battle. They could not level up, but they drained the experience from the other two heroes.
Try changing the maximum level allowed to 70 in the map options.
by TheUnknown
13 Sep 2008, 16:19
Topic: Creature stats discusion
Replies: 38
Views: 24817

As much as I know, map and combat movement are tied, therefore I don't think that changing the move of champions is a good idea. I agree with movement buff for Unicorn (26) and Nightmare (sugest 25 here so unicorn keeps his advantage over nightmare, nightmare still gains +2 this way rather than unic...
by TheUnknown
11 Aug 2008, 15:46
Topic: Let's change the advanced classes!
Replies: 45
Views: 28150

Changes I don't think are good: Enchanter -having the effect of crown of enchantment is a too much. machine, elemental and undead have penalties, not only positive stuffs for not being living creatures. Different bonus like increasing the effect of Charm would be pretty nice for me (Order is the on...
by TheUnknown
27 Jul 2008, 17:17
Topic: Map Editor Discusion
Replies: 25
Views: 16815

I suppose many, if not all of us would like there to be a check all button when we chose the spells for a hero to have. Maybe this cannot be done but I think changing the name of the spells in the spell checking (selection) screen is possible. My proposition is that before the name of every spell, [...
by TheUnknown
21 Jul 2008, 18:00

What do you guys think about NOT being able to dispel spell effects from creature abilities. For example Venom Spawns poison, Nightmares terror, Unicorns blinding. It's bad enough that there are natural immunities, wards, spell resistance, but there are also one or two spells that are able to remove...
by TheUnknown
18 Jun 2008, 01:13

Pointing out little typos

In the editor, the scripts GIVE MATERIALS and TAKE MATERIALS have a typo. They have label where instead of CRISTAL, ORE is written etc there are two ORE to chose when you want to set material quantity. The label that is lower represents CRISTAL even though ORE is writen there. I believe and hope thi...
by TheUnknown
11 Jun 2008, 00:55
Topic: Equilibris creature choices
Replies: 16
Views: 14307

My Picks

Life: lv2 Pikeman 90% Balista 10% cheaper building and resurectable lvl3 Crusader 80% Monk 20% crusaders have better movespeed and better stats with EQ plus resurection with smaller casaulties rullez :D lvl4 Champion 80% Angel 20% if not better, champions are at least decent angainst other units (90...
by TheUnknown
21 Mar 2008, 02:17
Topic: My suggestion about creature statistics
Replies: 30
Views: 19200

What if the other hero (asylum faction f ex) has tactics too? He will attack with his black dragons first, then champions have no chance to win. Tested and proved that if you have 4 * n Champions and 1 * n B Dragons (n is a whole number bigger than 0) be it tactics or no tactics Champions own B Dra...
by TheUnknown
20 Mar 2008, 00:11
Topic: My suggestion about creature statistics
Replies: 30
Views: 19200

You must take other stuffs of the game into consideration. Champions may look weak on the first sight but combined with tactics (movement improver) they can do insane damage (first strike is also a very strong ability). You cannot say I want this creature to be able to compete with that one so we ca...
by TheUnknown
13 Mar 2008, 17:34
Topic: Heroes 4 is DEAD
Replies: 81
Views: 44775

Still love and play, even make maps for H4 :)

There maybe aren't much posts about Heroes IV but that doesen't mean people don't play it anymore. I am not sure for the online gaming. I hardly find time becose of my studies and friends for online hanging out. In any case it is my favourite game I play it very often as it is (for me) the best bala...
by TheUnknown
29 Feb 2008, 07:47
Topic: Bug reports
Views: 136215

buggy ice elementals

The problem is I have summoned ice elementals and give them the spell cat reflexes. They hit twice normaly BUT if the target is frozen they hit only once. I made a test map and find out that only the ice elementals dont hit twice while the target is frozen unlike devils and vampires which hit twice ...
by TheUnknown
29 Feb 2008, 07:22
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Diplomacy and Necromancy can have a new formula
Replies: 17
Views: 6313

Some thinking

Altough this is better than the old necromancy, I would sudgest it if posible to make it lvl dependant which is good becose othervise it only matters how much opponents you fight not how good your hero is. As it is now lvl 36 and lvl 12 hero will make the same number of sceletons if they have expert...
by TheUnknown
11 Jan 2008, 04:39
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Fireball: Rage of Magic MOD (H3)
Replies: 23
Views: 9175

Very nice changes I like them except for some names like salamander. I would like to see better first aid tent as it cannot be compared to the balista. Yes the balista is more expensive and should be more powerful but putting one of your skill points into first aid is the same as putting one skill p...
by TheUnknown
21 Dec 2007, 21:06

Does someone know if I can ban a certain skill from a hero class, for example like archery for barbarians and melee for archers ? I wanted to have a map without the fourth skills from the spell schools and wanted to ban some of the skills for the knights and death knights, archers and barbarians. Ha...
by TheUnknown
13 Sep 2007, 18:08
Topic: Spell discusions
Replies: 273
Views: 99009

Well theres been quite an inactivity these days or weeks :) Anyways I wanted to post an idea for chaos which is prety much possible. What do you guys think about moving Mass Misfortune to lvl 5 spells and bring armagedon to the lvl 4 spells ??? At least one of these transfers would be nice, I think ...
by TheUnknown
23 Jul 2007, 22:52
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Buglist
Views: 101479

Some bugs and asking help

Hy there ! Love the wog mod even though is has some bugz :) Some of them are like Rashka the infernal hero can't get ammo cart with WarMachines 1 script enabled, and I think Orrin gets a free lvl upgrades to the war machines if he has a comander (probably works only with the paladin) I disable the a...
by TheUnknown
26 Jun 2007, 11:30

If nobility was level or experiense based then lords would be a more desireable class in the begining. In my opinion experience shouldn't efect it much, but maybe I'm wrong :)

Go to advanced search