Search found 102 matches

by TheUnknown
Jul 20 2010, 7:25
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: how does a leprechuan kill a megadragon?
Replies: 6
Views: 5295

I believe it can be done only with tactics

I did a test, if you have warden and field marshal on the side of the leprechaun and you cast every possible blessing spell (no reviving spells) on him and also you cast every possible curse on the Mega Dragon (no damaging spells) and I also used ghosts to cast aging on the dragon. With all this stu...
by TheUnknown
Mar 18 2010, 23:36
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Scouting changes
Replies: 4
Views: 4371

if u wont play seamanship just disabled it on editor.... I still think it should be changed, but on the other hand that solution does wonders : ) have any of you guys played a map with banned seamanship, leadership, diplomacy, magic resistance, resurrection, necromancy, sorcery, summoning and charm...
by TheUnknown
Mar 2 2010, 4:45
Topic: Scouting changes
Replies: 4
Views: 4371

Scouting changes

Hi here :) While playing homm 4 I am always concerned about not getting seamanship on a non water map and its not so easy doing it with scouts. In the other case if there's too much of water then getting seamanship is vital, it provides almost all the tactics for fights on a ship. Even unboard penal...
by TheUnknown
Mar 2 2010, 1:52
Topic: Feedback and Opinions About Equilibris Patch for Heroes IV
Replies: 5
Views: 5671

My review

Congratz to your first post Arctic_Slicer, very nice to see new guy around here and their experience with the game. I love: -Making the creature choices more interesting (only vampire is a bit weak, crusader is a bit overpowered, unicorn is also a bit weak) -Advanced classes in comparison to regular...
by TheUnknown
Feb 17 2010, 13:05
Forum: News
Topic: UbiSoft Online Controversy
Replies: 155
Views: 39027

UbiSoft Online Controversy

What about the people that don't want to put their computers on the internet ? You can get/give anything from/to the internet INCLUDING stuff you don't want. It's bad enough new games require registration, now you must be constantly on the internet. They just couldn't invent/finance better way to ba...
by TheUnknown
Dec 11 2009, 22:59
Topic: Famous quotes from Might and Magic Games!
Replies: 26
Views: 7057

There is no greater way to convince your enemy that your army is invincible than troops that refuse to stay dead. - Animate Dead - Death Magic Lure them in, let them surround you. That's when they think you're weak. Boy, are they wrong. - Fire Ring - Chaos Magic An army with a mission with a common ...
by TheUnknown
Oct 22 2009, 18:22
Topic: 3.55 Alpha version of 3.6
Replies: 44
Views: 28895

All the screenshots they show look awesome.

I admire your using of present tense :)

I also can't wait for it to come out soon, really hope that the tournament is going to help in finishing the new version.
by TheUnknown
Sep 1 2009, 23:12
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: WOG 3.59 Oficial Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 14894

Wow, great to hear from people that work on the project. We never lost hope for the new version :P any news on it is welcome, this video shows great progress. Can't wait to see the new three towns in action. I hope you guys also did something about the bugs with some scripts or at least you are plan...
by TheUnknown
Aug 1 2009, 4:39
Topic: Town Gate
Replies: 13
Views: 8572

And where's the modification topic? I found some of the modification topics of bad23ro but he has edited them, he is probably making a better guide and/or new mods. Here are the topics I found: https://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8075 https://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/view...
by TheUnknown
Jul 27 2009, 22:42
Topic: Town Gate
Replies: 13
Views: 8572

What was the reason to remove it anyway? Balance issues, very exploitable on multiplayer, not to mention against the ai and neutral creatures. It is very hard and sometimes even impossible to counter. I also love the movie :) and the disappearing animation but that's how things go in the balance mo...
by TheUnknown
Jul 5 2009, 3:44
Topic: Heroes IV - My Mod
Replies: 21
Views: 13516

3 strongholds is what you have on most maps, therefore cumulative dampener is weak. Same goes for movement bonus. You can't forget about the game flavour. Magic dampener is MR booster not Stables. Moreover, you would have to have 6 towns to get free Potion of endurance. I still prefer visiting stab...
by TheUnknown
Jul 1 2009, 6:53

Still no answer :cry: btw I wanna know also if a change can be made to the dampener so it gives 0.5 movement to an army (stackable with other dampeners etc. only remove current magic resistance with 0.5 movement) If someone knows it can be done pls post the way to make it or at least some clues...
by TheUnknown
Jun 16 2009, 7:55

again a question :P

Hi there I was thinking about the magic dampener of the might town, would someone know the assembling line for it and what changes you may do with it. For example can you change the resistance effect with some effects of an artifact like the mind shield? Can there be multiple effects added to the da...
by TheUnknown
May 23 2009, 10:19

Like the mode, its nice to see new ideas and things

Hi there BAD :) Is it possible to make external program to chose what mods to use in our game, I have an idea but it requires every possible mod in .exe form. I am thinking of something to make changes into one .exe, something like u chose options and it changes the hex code to what is needed for th...
by TheUnknown
May 16 2009, 11:51
Topic: Speeding up the game (Homm3)
Replies: 3
Views: 2671

Thank you very much

I remember using cranim.txt some time ago it's very good, and blank video is a great idea too.

Thanks for the program too, I found a link for it yasterday but didn't know it was for sounds as many descriptions on the net say it's for extracting sprites : )
by TheUnknown
May 16 2009, 1:06
Topic: Speeding up the game (Homm3)
Replies: 3
Views: 2671

Speeding up the game (Homm3)

Well I know I've seen a guide to speed up the game by putting a new zero byte file in the data folder or something and name it for example landmine.mp3 so that the landmine has no sound thus casting of the spell takes much less time and speeds up gameplay. I searched this forums and didn't find some...
by TheUnknown
May 15 2009, 23:30
Forum: Articles
Topic: Eagle Eye
Replies: 9
Views: 5067

Eagle Eye

I can be substitute for wisdom for learning 3-4 lvl spells if u aren't satisfied with the ones in your town and if u know u can survive the battles against your enemies. Its also not bad for mages from stronghold and fortress.
by TheUnknown
May 4 2009, 6:09
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes 6 wishlist (draft)
Replies: 328
Views: 96378

Heroes VI

Well, I am very glad the heroes title gets to have another chapter, I mean its the 6th one, rarely what game survives that long, I hope they will make the new one apealing to the old players and atractive to the new ones. The thing I always liked about heroes among other things are the campains (the...
by TheUnknown
Dec 9 2008, 2:46
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 105182

Creatures with potions idea clarification

The potions that can be bought in arsenal are: Potion of Immortality, Potion of Restoration, Potion of Endurance, Potion of Quickness, Vial of Acid. If might creatures get the new ability they would have little improvements from it, they must waste a turn so that they can give themselves one guardia...
by TheUnknown
Nov 29 2008, 21:53
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 105182

I think the idea of Paco is a bit overpowered : ) but maybe that's just me. I am very curious about the opinion of the team about the Might question. Another thing that's interesting is enabling the might creatures to use potions, that way they can get moral, bless, death ward, exorcism, one life fr...

Go to advanced search