Search found 1232 matches

by MistWeaver
Oct 10 2009, 11:08
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Movies
Replies: 1047
Views: 157219

Metathron wrote: I'm hoping The Dark Knight is better.
Oh, it is better
by MistWeaver
Oct 9 2009, 8:27
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Warlock/Dungeon/Asylum Music Evolution
Replies: 15
Views: 6644

H4 Chaos for me.
by MistWeaver
Oct 8 2009, 22:42
Topic: Heroes II - Making it harder, better AI?
Replies: 10
Views: 3096

I think what would really help H2 AI - is somehow, make it stop dividing armies each time he captures town.
Currently after each capture, AI leaves some of his troops there. Basically he makes first part of "divide & conquer " for the player. :disagree:
by MistWeaver
Oct 8 2009, 7:45
Topic: Movies
Replies: 1047
Views: 157219

Dont know about Tau there but:
http://www.ultramarinesthemovie.com/

its gonna be CG
by MistWeaver
Oct 7 2009, 9:02
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Fight my brute...
Replies: 13
Views: 3089

You must be really starved for a game to play … any game. This isn't even a game. Gimme unicorns & rainbows any day instead of this unimaginative waste of time. I can assure you Im not. And Im not saying that it is really good either. I just wonder how didnt you see any game worse than this one...
by MistWeaver
Oct 7 2009, 8:28
Topic: AN HoMM2 Map Archive?
Replies: 10
Views: 5152

I love HoMM2 even more than HoMM3 - so YES for me
by MistWeaver
Oct 7 2009, 0:03
Topic: Fight my brute...
Replies: 13
Views: 3089

HodgePodge wrote:[
Does it matter? This is the crappiest game I've seen in a long time.
I guess all this long time you've been in some fancy land with unicorns and rainbows, coz things are much more uglier here :D
by MistWeaver
Oct 6 2009, 23:44
Topic: Someone jelous of the maps, or are there too many scumbags?
Replies: 39
Views: 11555

So like yes, i am pissed off deeply.. And i will spit in the face to those who don't think like me! Ok, pal, lets not blow this thing out of proportion. There are people here that don't think that ratings are so much important. And they don't seem to spit in your face, do they ? Don't act like a di...
by MistWeaver
Oct 6 2009, 20:20
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Mapmaking Old Style
Replies: 9
Views: 1816

Mapmaking Old Style

>>MS paint style

Dude! Someone needs to tell you how to use torrents and stuff. :D But, yes, paint makes it look even more impressive.
by MistWeaver
Oct 6 2009, 16:41
Topic: Title Screen Music Evolution!
Replies: 18
Views: 7730

Im having second thoughts about it.. Heroes2 MIDI is awesome too.. and brings sweet memories
by MistWeaver
Oct 6 2009, 16:23
Topic: Someone jelous of the maps, or are there too many scumbags?
Replies: 39
Views: 11555

Don't open a topic for it. It's not worth it... He is pissed off, and I understand why. So if creating a topic will help the situation - Im for it. Please remember that there's no way you can ever please 'em all Why bother talking about "please 'em all", when its clear that the person who...
by MistWeaver
Oct 6 2009, 14:00
Topic: Title Screen Music Evolution!
Replies: 18
Views: 7730

Heroes 2 CD for me. Original H4 is right behind it
by MistWeaver
Oct 6 2009, 8:56
Topic: Majesty 2
Replies: 30
Views: 12141

Played full version a bit. Agree with most what Avonu said. AI is screwed up. I don't say that M1 had exceptional one, but here heroes don't seem to care about ANYTHING, even their own guild, unless it has nnn$ on it. Also, visual side is awful. Buildings, hero models & portraits, colors. All of...
by MistWeaver
Oct 6 2009, 7:05
Topic: Pictures of us
Replies: 419
Views: 84917

no way.. did he ever show himself ?
by MistWeaver
Oct 5 2009, 20:42
Topic: Pictures of us
Replies: 419
Views: 84917

ScarlettP wrote: hmmmm.... You don't need to know that I'm a fat old broad who still thinks she's hot.
Well, I can not say if you are really hot or not, but those orc's goggles surely ain't helping. :)
by MistWeaver
Oct 4 2009, 15:37
Topic: Russian Heroes
Replies: 11
Views: 3773

Artas1984 wrote: One of the best posts o fall time. Respect forever!!!
You're really underestimating the whole time-thing

On topic: As far as I know, Russian(+ some others from CIS) sales of HoMM5 is about 50% of overall sales. So yes, clearly there is something to it.
by MistWeaver
Oct 4 2009, 15:16
Topic: Computer Question
Views: 2863

... damaged/altered wog archive files. Surprisingly you may be able to play a game with them but not use the editor. * Reason could be that editor update went wrong sometimes in the past, so you're now having an older version of it. what about other 3 editors ? Thats a hell of coincidence if all 4 ...
by MistWeaver
Oct 4 2009, 12:52
Topic: Favorite overall faction across all heroes game?
Replies: 62
Views: 16143

Warlock/Dungeon/Asylum for me.

coz of their ominous nature )
by MistWeaver
Oct 4 2009, 10:57
Topic: Computer Question
Views: 2863

Well, first of all it cant be insufficient memory problem if all editors are crashing and there is enough space for your pagefile on corresponding drive (C: be default) and its not manually limited. It should be able to grow not less than to 2 gigs. Question 1: What kind of crash ? Only editor or wh...
by MistWeaver
Oct 4 2009, 10:10
Topic: Mass Effect
Replies: 174
Views: 55134

So, Im jumped off the l4d (at least until part 2) and was able try other nice games. And ME is surely one. Finished it few days ago with soldier class. Initially I started as Infiltrator, because I like being an ass and kill most of the enemies even before they can make it into their own firing rang...

Go to advanced search