Search found 143 matches

by Beholder
13 Oct 2007, 16:16
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: New town - Ilse Weald
Replies: 18
Views: 14708

How do you plan to introduce this town into wog? Will you replace one of the towns or add it somehow? Also, do you have some city graphics so far (map image and town sceen view)? Making a script that would change stats/skills/exp. bonuses for stacks is quite easy. The problem would be to replace/add...
by Beholder
03 Oct 2007, 19:34
Topic: making a shooter with extended radius.
Replies: 12
Views: 7173

I`ve seen through basilisks` def files and they indeed have no shooting animation.
by Beholder
30 Sep 2007, 22:12
Topic: making a shooter with extended radius.
Views: 7173

I think that I saw somewhere that Basilisks also had some shooting animation. I`m interested in this myself so if I`ll find something about it I`ll let you know.
by Beholder
30 Sep 2007, 22:08
Topic: several questions about erm scripts
Replies: 5
Views: 4005

black dragon doesn't do +50% damage to titans anymore. try to give him skill "hatred" towards titans using EA:B and set it (parameter 61) to 0%. some creatures have habilities activated by a shortcut on the keyboard. for example, when it's the turn of the devil, if you press the right but...
by Beholder
22 Feb 2007, 20:57
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM9 question about levels
Replies: 1
Views: 2618

MM9 question about levels

err... I`m new to M&M series and I`ve started to play M&M9. How do I level up :)? I have required exp but I don`t know how to do anything about it :) None of these scrolls found in the beginning metioned it and I don`t see any key assigned to this kind of action...
by Beholder
18 Feb 2007, 11:14
Topic: Problem with loading a saved game
Replies: 1
Views: 2215

Seems that some crucial info is being stored in a variable that isn`t saved in a savegame file. I don`t remember the numbers exactly right now but some variables are saved within the save file and some are 'global' for all maps as long as the game is running. edit: I`ve forwarded it to the rest of t...
by Beholder
17 Feb 2007, 07:49
Topic: What's happening with WoG 3.59?
Replies: 46
Views: 28033

Generally ghosts are very powerfull. Using only ghosts from one destroyed town I was able to grow them into 14 packs of 270000 each on a XL map, so you have to take this kind of stuff under consideration...
by Beholder
14 Feb 2007, 14:52
Topic: some general questions about the gameplay
Views: 3704

ok it turned out I have some bug - I can`t drop thrashed shields :)
by Beholder
14 Feb 2007, 14:48
Topic: What's happening with WoG 3.59?
Replies: 46
Views: 28033

too powerfull IMO
by Beholder
01 Feb 2007, 19:59
Topic: some general questions about the gameplay
Views: 3704

some general questions about the gameplay

1) How do I drop an item? I got full and I can`t figure out how to drop something down. I`ve tried to drag the item off the inventory but it doesn`t drop. 2) If your shield becomes trashed can you repair it somehow or should I just dump it and take another one? 3) Some skills have other skills in pr...
by Beholder
01 Feb 2007, 09:41
Topic: I really want some easier way to create ERMs.
Views: 3666

Make an .erm file and name it exactly the same as the map and place it in maps folder. Second way woudl be to copy the entire code and paste it into a timed event in map properties (give it 500 days, no appliance to either of players - to prevent gamers from getting a message which would simple be t...
by Beholder
22 Jan 2007, 10:07
Topic: Really annoying problem in Life of Adventure
Replies: 11
Views: 8323

Ghouls? Like Zombie or Walking Dead?
by Beholder
20 Jan 2007, 19:38
Topic: Question about special abilities
Views: 3569

As for fire shield - it cannot be done this way. Fireshield deals damage only to the creature that just dealt damage. It would require a script. As for casting, it also cannot be done (write a script :)). You can however make a creature cast spell during atack, so fe. you can give your creature 25% ...
by Beholder
19 Jan 2007, 08:27
Topic: Question about special abilities
Views: 3569

Well here you have to make your own script, because there aren`t spells triggered by creature death in experience bonusses. You could fe. give it 5% chance to cast mass prayer upon atack or so. As for creature abilities itself there is a listing of available abilities in ERM Help. Generally creature...
by Beholder
16 Jan 2007, 19:42
Topic: where would i be able get MM7 and MM8?
Replies: 13
Views: 6256

In Poland I`ve found "Might & Magic Antology". It`s M&M6 up to 8? +Crusaders of might and magic and something more. I don`t remember exactly but there are about 5 games for... let me do the math... 4 Euro?
by Beholder
25 Dec 2006, 10:31
Topic: Placed vs Timed Events / Troop Losses
Views: 4394

you could make a hero movement trigger (HM) and check it`s position. If z=0 then he`s on the surface - thus prone to daylight and you can kill some of his army.
by Beholder
12 Dec 2006, 08:29
Topic: campaign intro movie vignettes not playing from fresh instal
Replies: 11
Views: 8225

I remember having problems with videos as well. There was sound and subtitles but no animations. I thought it`s just the way it was with wog...
by Beholder
09 Dec 2006, 19:25
Topic: WoG Lives On! 3.58f script update and new site!
Replies: 41
Views: 92282

ad 2. What do you mean precisely?
by Beholder
05 Dec 2006, 20:41
Topic: Some questions about WoG
Views: 7225

at 1.
The only thing you miss are AB campaigns, maps, and conflux town in editor (but you can copy & paste it from any map that already has it).
by Beholder
02 Dec 2006, 09:07
Topic: ERM help requests
Replies: 14
Views: 16833

Thanks for your input. It`ll take us some time because the ERM help is probably going to get a new design.

Go to advanced search