Search found 143 matches

by Beholder
29 Sep 2009, 16:33
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: WOG 3.59 Oficial Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 20634

How about ERM, are you going to add/fix some triggers/receivers etc? Yes, we are. Great, where do I post requests :)? EDIT: Tell you what. How about I set a trac on assebla where everyone could add their bugs/wishlists for ERM and WOG in general? This should work quite well and it`s something that ...
by Beholder
29 Sep 2009, 16:31
Topic: [ERM] problem with MA:X
Replies: 4
Views: 4217

hm... why haven`t I thought about that... Well they get hit by destroy undead as well. I guess it's bug in some wog script, I`ll try to nail it down. EDIT: Got it. It turns out that the problem is in my script however it is not a MA:X problem. The problem for dwarves is this line: !!EA16:B8/1/87/61/...
by Beholder
28 Sep 2009, 19:50
Topic: [ERM] problem with MA:X
Views: 4217

[ERM] problem with MA:X

Hi, I`m back from the dead ;) And I`ve recently played some WOG and found some bugs in my scripts. Rigth now I have a terrible problem with MA:X I believe... I modify (set) flags for all units in the game and the result is that some units are hit by destroy undead: pegasi+upg, unicorns+upg, magi+upg...
by Beholder
28 Sep 2009, 19:43
Topic: WOG 3.59 Oficial Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 20634

How about ERM, are you going to add/fix some triggers/receivers etc?
by Beholder
15 Aug 2008, 15:41
Topic: How to give more life to ammo cart?
Replies: 7
Views: 5434

You mean Lords of Thunder ;P?
by Beholder
13 Aug 2008, 05:46
Topic: How to give more life to ammo cart?
Replies: 7
Views: 5434

try some smaller number like 1000, maybe you`re setting it out of range?
by Beholder
08 Aug 2008, 19:58
Topic: no fear
Replies: 6
Views: 3906

I`m almost certain that there was a way to apply a spell on all stacks... try BM:C, BH:C receivers...
by Beholder
06 Aug 2008, 16:26

AFAIR it`s one of those annoying bugs... As for creatures, there was some 'array' where creature index 0..21 were atacker creatures and the rest was the defender (so you don`t have to check the position on the battle field to get the stack number). Unfortunately I don`t remember where it was (maybe ...
by Beholder
03 Aug 2008, 11:46
Topic: Please need help with respawn
Replies: 2
Views: 3178

What error do you get?
by Beholder
01 Aug 2008, 11:22
Topic: choosing a different color than red/blue in 2 player mode?
Replies: 1
Views: 2034

You can set it in the map editor (for example set towns/ etc. owners to green and purple). I don`t think there`s any other way to do this..
by Beholder
01 Aug 2008, 11:20

You can use BM:C as far as I remember. It causes a particular stack to cast the spell, meaning that the hero will be able to cast a spell this round and won`t lose mana. There are however some problems with casting spells in general. AFAIR it was with casting spells in first round of the combat, esp...
by Beholder
01 Aug 2008, 11:14
Topic: How to prohibite heros ?
Views: 3517

the 'R1' part adds a random number between 0-1. So either you get 2+0=2 or 2+1=3. Generally Ra means that it adds random number between 0 and 'a'
by Beholder
01 Aug 2008, 11:12
Topic: I want to limit the MA command
Views: 2958

For example you can store the info in some variable. Let`s say 1 means that this type of battle should be used and all other values mean that it shouldn`t be used. Then set the variable to 1 in some place (meaning that the next battle will be the one you want). So insert fe: !!VRv10000:s1; where you...
by Beholder
27 Jul 2008, 14:59
Topic: I want to limit the MA command
Views: 2958

The OB would work differently than a day timer because it would give archers double strike on the day you visited the object, so you could for example trigger it on day 132. As for making it only for this specific stack... well you could do it for some specific stack on the map. Do a check at the st...
by Beholder
19 May 2008, 14:53
Topic: all addons list
Replies: 29
Views: 76446

@Burdon
Yes, thanks it was Grove. As for the scripts I`m afraid I won`t find any time for this :/

@Warrior
Please let me know when there will be some english version available.

Thanks for your input!
by Beholder
18 May 2008, 14:47
Topic: all addons list
Replies: 29
Views: 76446

all addons list

Hey there. I think that there`s a lot of mess about all the addons to HoMM3. I`d like to make a list of all currently worked on projects to make things clearer. I`ll update this post with new info once it comes. WOG - most known addon, currently work is being done on v3.59 VCMI - whole HoMM3 code re...
by Beholder
28 Oct 2007, 06:46
Topic: Editing Hero Biographies
Replies: 5
Views: 4372

You can also write a script in ERM so that you wouldn`t need to extract/replace .txt files. Look at HE receiver (fe. HE:B1/$ changes hero bios) you`ll find there all you need. Such script won`t be hard to do - if you`ll have some problems there will be always someone to help :) The gender makes no d...
by Beholder
21 Oct 2007, 20:13
Topic: another 'Rebalanced Creatures' script
Replies: 0
Views: 2080

another 'Rebalanced Creatures' script

I`ve been doing a rebalancing script of my own. It has finally reached beta version. You can download it here: http://beholder.republika.pl/wog/downlo ... s%20II.zip

I`d be happy to get any kind of feedback from you.
by Beholder
14 Oct 2007, 10:36
Topic: New town - Ilse Weald
Replies: 18
Views: 14561

I thought you meant that the minotaur idea was 'closed' no the whole thing.
by Beholder
13 Oct 2007, 16:25
Topic: several questions about erm scripts
Replies: 5
Views: 3972

bonus line index - all bonuses have their numbers. Creature can have up to 20 bonuses. Bonuses include skills gained through exp, and increase in stats. When you see the exp. screen you will se a number of rows with values for all bonuses and all ranks. Each line is a new bonus flags - if 0 then thi...

Go to advanced search