Search found 6037 matches

by Panda Tar
Dec 18 2019, 15:02
Forum: Era of Chaos
Topic: Might & Magic: Era of Chaos
Replies: 137
Views: 16529

Re: Might & Magic: Era of Chaos

I am buying Mephala on one of the markets, I think the guild market. The champions market I am spending on those universal-hero thingies, so you can use on any of them. Will fight the crystal dragon in a jiffy. Good thing you can donate units jigsaws to other members of your guilds. If you have piec...
by Panda Tar
Dec 18 2019, 14:09

What the heck is this dragon? I fought the Fairy Dragon and beat him. I got unicorns and cerberi for Charging units. But could not evolve them yet. Cerberi looks like for sustain, because they have chance to dodge attacks. if they dodge, they heal themselves a bit. Hero Mastery other skills unlock a...
by Panda Tar
Dec 17 2019, 18:03

Purple upgrades allow the next unit skill activation. Now phoenix can rebirth, marskmen can trigger a second shot, bone dragons can break defenses.

Got Roc. I got a roll on Arena, those cards, you know? Got some + 3 Rocs cards there. :)
by Panda Tar
Dec 17 2019, 15:16

Pegasi is a nice annoying unit. And it causes bleeding too. Centaur also slows. I got one. Elven Archers also have bonuses against slowed units. These three are quite a good combo for a start. I am alone in the guild yet, hohoho, just wandering around the map. Just activated a gold mine. Which is a ...
by Panda Tar
Dec 17 2019, 14:02

I actually got 1 orange there. On first day. I think some starting conditions were met. I got the shield. After this, I think you need to simply try your best to reveal all stuff at the Astrologer daily. Or ... become a flustered VIP. :tongue: Efreet is a neat spell caster, it seems. I think he can ...
by Panda Tar
Dec 16 2019, 22:26

Guild Adventure is a small reproduction of H3 system, per se. You can wander around the map, you have a defense army in case another enemy hero appears there, probably through those one-way exit portals. You can send as many members as possible to take down bosses, given their HP does not recover. I...
by Panda Tar
Dec 16 2019, 18:04

Another great difference is that the game has a lot of things to do without the need of Energy.
by Panda Tar
Dec 16 2019, 16:55

About to get Ogre and Efreet.
by Panda Tar
Dec 16 2019, 16:23

Yes. There are a lot of conceipts I like. The fact that we have a big story-line map, although basically consisting on battles, makes me enjoy it. All in all, it will be a CQ game, because the flair of having all units under control is there. :D My overall power now is around 92K, level 33 or 34, I ...
by Panda Tar
Dec 16 2019, 13:55

Units, I don't remember. Might have something around 15 or so. Oh, I was a bit away this weekend. Didn't log in in CQ also. Yeah, Server based, I forgot about that. :( Formations are basically almost everything. If you forget an enemy Charging unit somewhere, it will get eventually on your back line...
by Panda Tar
Dec 13 2019, 23:18

I am kinda hooked at the moment. Energy is taking a while to spend, so I am taking a stroll around. Battle is based mainly on the first formation, and then you exploit what they can do based on what you think will happen during the battle, when it comes to positioning. Given you cannot position troo...
by Panda Tar
Dec 13 2019, 15:01

Might & Magic: Era of Chaos

I have just installed this game to see how it goes around. The demo sort of grasped my attention, specially the battle system, which seems active, frenetic. Somehow, it reminded me of some sort of battles which happened in a game called Romancing Saga 3, when you had some kingdom battles (not the ac...
by Panda Tar
Dec 12 2019, 16:39
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed
Replies: 153
Views: 64006

Re: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed

It's rather sad when people disappear from digital places, specially when we do not have any other means of communication. Reasons can be either good or bad. And we just can hope they are not bad.
by Panda Tar
Dec 12 2019, 16:36
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: The Witcher series
Replies: 57
Views: 19851

Re: The Witcher series

I will replay the game, although I have not finished the smaller expansion. I was so aggravated by having the duchess dead on the Blood & Wine Expansion, that I decided to start all over.
by Panda Tar
Sep 2 2019, 15:25
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Andiamo's Rewards
Replies: 18
Views: 3272

Re: Andiamo's Rewards

People were probably not really commited when determining rewards. As always.
by Panda Tar
Aug 30 2019, 22:35
Forum: Creature Quest
Topic: Which Legendary to build
Replies: 63
Views: 11898

Re: Which Legendary to build

Yeah, just like my Dracolich getting its 25% status resistance, which I still haven't swaped.
by Panda Tar
Aug 26 2019, 2:08
Topic: Expert Quests: Battle and Color Guide
Replies: 36
Views: 7734

Re: Expert Quests: Battle and Color Guide

I just don't think getting those Mythical idols pays the pain to get them. I got them twice, and not even once got lucky with Legendary. Even one of those times having an active Summoning event. So, 500 totems all the way for a while now. Rewards and achievements in this game are not rambunctious.
by Panda Tar
Aug 23 2019, 18:03
Forum: News
Topic: Celestial Heavens - Facebook
Replies: 2
Views: 2515

Re: Celestial Heavens - Facebook

HoP, nice! I was wondering if Instagram would also be used for such purposes? I have fired Facebook some years ago.
by Panda Tar
Aug 23 2019, 18:01
Topic: Looking for new players, level 300+
Replies: 15
Views: 6460

Re: Looking for new players, level 300+

Hm, there was this guy on the other thread. Where is he? Radlives?
by Panda Tar
Aug 22 2019, 14:49
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1712
Views: 263945

Re: Randomness - vol. IV

Well, I ended my would-be relationship on past Saturday. I would be really lured to the entices of that crazy gal, if I was a mindless youth. Given I am not classified as such, it was a good thing stepping away from such madness.

And my mood is great, regardless. :-D

Go to advanced search