Search found 6187 matches

by Panda Tar
28 Aug 2006, 01:04
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Artifacts with no description
Replies: 4
Views: 1828

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't coming to celestial heavens for months, and lost track of Heroes universe.
by Panda Tar
28 Aug 2006, 00:22
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Artifacts with no description
Replies: 4
Views: 1828

Artifacts with no description

Hello, fellows! :D I was 'testing' Heroes 5 to see if it fits my taste, and I was rather bored by it after playing a bit with each faction (specially the Dungeon - ugh). There's something I couldn't get, understand and do after a while. I can't empty garrisons (although it must be something about th...
by Panda Tar
28 Aug 2006, 00:02
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes V Expansion Announced
Replies: 110
Views: 28157

Heroes V Expansion Announced

And another thing (noooooooooo): Some of the maps seem to have just 1 key to victory. If you don't act correctly at first, you're doomed. It seems that if you don't kill everything quickly, you'll lose the scenario. That's really irritating. No matter how strong you become, you'll never win after le...
by Panda Tar
27 Aug 2006, 23:50
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes V Expansion Announced
Replies: 110
Views: 28157

Heroes V Expansion Announced

Seeing dwarves as crafters or smiths, it would be normal understanding that their magic could be applied to craftmanship, about giving special abilities to weapons and items - rune magic. Or not.^^ Anyway, map editor should be better for the eyes. The campaign is so boring. You get enough of each al...
by Panda Tar
04 Jun 2006, 22:03
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Game: Hang Man - Part 4
Replies: 628
Views: 134903

Ten.

But I believe it's "pi" in some ominously dreadful language.
by Panda Tar
04 Jun 2006, 06:05
Topic: The Absence Thread
Replies: 2201
Views: 342693

Thank you. There are so many things to be said... :rolleyes:

Hum *looking a high post number*. You've done a great job, don't you? :D I believe you actually have talked even to yourself? :devil:

How you doing?
by Panda Tar
04 Jun 2006, 04:47

Hello, nurses! How are you doing? After a long time away, I can, at least I believe, return for a long while. Now I have internet conection at home again! B-) Praise be to Yevon. Well, hope everything is doing ok. I have to catch up with things. I didn't even know that Heroes 5 was unleashed. A frie...
by Panda Tar
29 Mar 2006, 13:05
Forum: Articles
Topic: Dungeon Heroes Revealed
Replies: 39
Views: 15469

Dungeon Heroes

Having different heroes from different races can apply to more ways to equip them, to skill them. I really hope for non-human heroes. Other cultures, other philosophies - that's much more fun, if developed rightly.
by Panda Tar
29 Mar 2006, 12:49
Topic: Round Table Weekly
Replies: 698
Views: 136010

Kareeah Indaga wrote:
theLuckyDragon wrote: I didn't know Kareeah had kittens...
I didn’t either. 8|
There are many ways you can have something...maybe you have seen them. :) ... :| ... :disagree: Ok, that's was a poor one. :hoo:
by Panda Tar
29 Mar 2006, 12:47
Topic: Game: Hang Man - part 3
Replies: 3067
Views: 432547

H i there.
by Panda Tar
21 Mar 2006, 15:21

:devil: MOoooooooooooooooooooooooooahahahahahahah!

Hello, people. Just appearing out of the blue to say: I'm away. :-D That's because I've moved away to the north of this island and have no internect connections. So, I'll appear once in a long while.

See you all later. Cheers. :D
by Panda Tar
03 Mar 2006, 16:00
Topic: Game: Hang Man - part 3
Replies: 3067
Views: 432547

Gaidal Cain wrote:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"Horse"

Safe letters: 5
Stallion?
by Panda Tar
03 Mar 2006, 15:48
Topic: Pet thread (pics would be nice)
Replies: 414
Views: 72762

But of course. They must eat something somehow, don't they? :devious:
by Panda Tar
03 Mar 2006, 00:43
Topic: TV shows (Spoilers!)
Replies: 1438
Views: 262272

Here, in Brazil, Lost series, beside the one we watch from paytv, is being displayed on regular channels too. Just about to start the second part. Even so, I've just watched 1 episode. I think it was the second one or the third one, because the first one was 2-hour long. It seemed interesting, but I...
by Panda Tar
03 Mar 2006, 00:31
Topic: The Official Praise Thread
Replies: 1501
Views: 233888

Don't mock the purple moderator thingy! The purple moderator thingy rules! The purple moderator thingy is what makes a person cool! Everybody wants to have a purple moderator thingy! ;) *gasp* :shh: OMG. So, that means we CANNOT have a purple moderator thingy?! :canthear: I cannot believe it! I'll ...
by Panda Tar
03 Mar 2006, 00:24
Topic: The foreign language thread
Replies: 5458
Views: 717145

ThunderTitan wrote: The bolded part is the only one I got. Should have watched more telenovelas.
Ah, não, está tudo ok. Não perca seu tempo com aquele tipo de coisa. Ficar aqui neste fórum é mais proveitoso, pode acreditar. ;)
by Panda Tar
03 Mar 2006, 00:18

Castrating your cats is essential! That is why I bear not having a cat. I'd not castrate them anyway, so they would be running out all day long, sometimes, not returning home. Then, having dogs is better, so you don't need to castrate them. I don't like thinking about a pet which is forbidden to co...
by Panda Tar
01 Mar 2006, 15:59
Topic: Music you hate...
Replies: 128
Views: 44784

Veldrynus wrote:For those who don't hate manele yet :
I was going to see what manele was, but...what is that noise? ;| It is surely something which comes from a supernatural state of insanity. :devil:
by Panda Tar
01 Mar 2006, 15:57

OH, I love dogs. Yours is a kind one. Labrador is one of my favorite dogs. But I've just had Fila Brasileiro, Hotweiller (can't remember if it's how to spell), Paulistinha and German Shepherd.

I'll find a pic of them.
by Panda Tar
01 Mar 2006, 14:47
Topic: Your Daily Routine
Replies: 25
Views: 13253

Re: Your Daily Routine

Angelspit wrote:Which Heroes sites/forums do you visit when you sit in front of on the computer? And in which order?
RT (which I stay longer);
Muscle & Fitness;
www.bodybuilding.com;
Google;
E-mails.

Go to advanced search