eastern
:hoo:
by Panda Tar
08 Sep 2006, 05:03
Forum: Campfire
Topic: In Memoriam...
Replies: 367
Views: 194228

You mean fatal that the person dies quite fast? Here, it is really common dying due stingray wounds after a while. Specially at the North of the country, where it lacks hospitals at all. Some of the rays, which might be different from the one who killed the Australian man, are from the rivers, hidde...
by Panda Tar
07 Sep 2006, 18:34
Topic: The Worst Sports Commentators
Replies: 27
Views: 8753

Well, you see, there's this guy who went for a report on a football player which said he was stomach-sick, that explained his dreadful performance on the game. Then, the commentarist said something like this, while trying not to laugh: - Well, 'desinteria' is something really bad. It can suck your e...
by Panda Tar
07 Sep 2006, 18:21
Topic: Game: Caladont
Replies: 2501
Views: 436007

DaemianLucifer wrote: Considering that where is a place and whereupon is a time,it is valid.You just got easy 10 points because of a joke.I expect tar will receive the proper thanks :devil:
Duh.... :rolleyes:
I've just understood the joke. I'm way too sleepy today.

Oh, you're welcome, Lucky Dragon. ;) (100 bucks)
by Panda Tar
07 Sep 2006, 18:18
Topic: Praise Thread 2.0
Replies: 1409
Views: 234745

May I congratulate my own country? :D

Today is Independence Day in Brazil. Hoorray! :proud:
by Panda Tar
07 Sep 2006, 18:11
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Titan evolution
Replies: 56
Views: 30230

I prefer Heroes 5, because of the new look (nothing about graphic quality, etc, etc). Their attack, their composition at all looks better. Second, it comes Heroes 2. First one I've ever played, Titans were always nice when attacking and bringing down the oponents. I thought H3 ones a bit too weak (s...
by Panda Tar
07 Sep 2006, 18:04

Pontoon! :proud:
by Panda Tar
07 Sep 2006, 18:00
Topic: Does the RT need moderation in its moderation?
Replies: 65
Views: 14527

I really believe on self-control. I agree that flaming stuff are bad depending on what we are talking about, specially when discussing political, religion and culture affair from somebody's country - as PB said previously. But a flame increases when wood is thrown in it. It is visible that some peop...
by Panda Tar
07 Sep 2006, 17:39

Where's the word? :oex:
by Panda Tar
07 Sep 2006, 17:30
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Maahir's Gambit
Replies: 21
Views: 8980

So, it seems that the trick to win is to gather those artifacts soon enough. Hopefully, there's a Sphinx nearby to boost some gold (sometimes it won't help anyway^^) so we can buy those stuff. After that, just the concern to vanish the other player. I hate finishing a map soon. I like to spend time,...
by Panda Tar
07 Sep 2006, 17:24
Topic: In Memoriam...
Replies: 367
Views: 194228

I thought that was very strange. I don't remember him pretty well, but his work as I'm always interested in wild life and its affairs. Strangely how that happened - sting near the heart. Never heard of that. It is common dying, at least here in Brazil, because a non-heald wound cause by a stingray o...
by Panda Tar
06 Sep 2006, 21:39
Topic: Destructive magic a bit underpowered?
Replies: 32
Views: 7170

I just had good magic damage when playing with Dungeon too. Something over 1300 damage using Meteor Shower. It was quite good when I was starting every new map, since it was possible to kill some strong guards using just spells (not miracles, but a good help). But I think it is really weak overall. ...
by Panda Tar
06 Sep 2006, 21:35
Topic: mode: 'simulationeus turns'
Replies: 9
Views: 3763

That's sorta strange. If they encounter fast, it won't be of any use at all. ;|

Oh, well, nevermind. :tired:
by Panda Tar
06 Sep 2006, 21:31
Topic: How do you use the Imps' and Familiars' mana steal?
Replies: 6
Views: 2920

Yes.
by Panda Tar
06 Sep 2006, 21:25
Topic: How do you use the Imps' and Familiars' mana steal?
Replies: 6
Views: 2920

Hi there. :) As long as I'm aware. that's just possible at the beggining of the first imp's (familiar's) turn. When I'll act the first time, he steals hero's mana. They don't steal any other foe's mana. That can be really helpful when you gather many of them, because you'll steal huge amounts of man...
by Panda Tar
04 Sep 2006, 02:17
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Whirlwind Effect
Replies: 15
Views: 8968

In my computer, that stuff lingers until the end of the battle.
by Panda Tar
04 Sep 2006, 01:28
Topic: Garrisons and military posts-could they be better?
Replies: 37
Views: 7458

Speaking of which, seeing that way, we could settle them as we spread the kingdom itself, couldn't we? Building a garrison wherever it fits or seems good to protect, but not too close to another town. Building a garrison could take 1 day of the hero, an ability similar to dig option, spending some g...
by Panda Tar
04 Sep 2006, 00:27
Topic: Video Problems... and Crash
Replies: 9
Views: 3627

I'd like to know if somebody had problems to see Sylvan and Academy towns? I can't see them. They're just in shadows all the time.
by Panda Tar
04 Sep 2006, 00:26
Topic: New spells
Replies: 16
Views: 5784

I'd like Force Field to be a adventure spell. You could block a path or an area for 2 or 3 days (1 day to perform). The counterspell, of course, could last 1 or 2 days to perform and the double of spell points. If it kept being battle spell, a high level one, to block anything on that target, but he...
by Panda Tar
04 Sep 2006, 00:20
Topic: Garrisons and military posts-could they be better?
Replies: 37
Views: 7458

I agree garrisons are kind of useless, despite the fact it is just a bit different than leaving a hero behind to block the path. I could have walls and a guard tower, just 1, without moat. You could be able 'to caravan' units there too (talking about add-on possibilities) to reinforce the protection...

Go to advanced search