Search found 6037 matches

by Panda Tar
Jan 10 2020, 13:49
Forum: Era of Chaos
Topic: Might & Magic: Era of Chaos
Replies: 137
Views: 16248

Re: Might & Magic: Era of Chaos

@BB Shockwave I was around Discord and I saw a lot of stuff from the Chinese stuff. They got upgraded stuff, like all of them. There was also Commanders and War Machines. I cannot describe to you how these things work. I saw black dragon, beholder (which looked like the one from ... H6 , I think?). ...
by Panda Tar
Jan 8 2020, 22:19

Me too. I actually find it better taking a while to get to higher levels. Help me catch up with level and units upgrades, and even upgrading hero spells. I was about to cap Shiva, then I got a level, and had to spent another 300 scrolls for one spell.

Sent a friend request for you in Discord.
by Panda Tar
Jan 8 2020, 21:25

They are a mixture of H3 with H5 cyclopi, it seems. As for heroes, Adelaide, Shiva, Luna and Gelu. Might use them for different purposes. Adelaide is good when we control her. Shiva is also good controlling and she fares decently when is being used by AI, but not vs any hero. Luna is decent AI handl...
by Panda Tar
Jan 6 2020, 19:11

Naga guardians fall for Adelaide with a bunch of competent ranged units, and some sturdy 4-man and 1-man defensive units.

P.S.: read my reply above, related to Trials. I started composing the post before going lunching, and it somehow ended there.
by Panda Tar
Jan 6 2020, 14:28

Azure Dragon is present as a summoning dragon. When you complete the set of Dragon Artifacts, it will summon a baby azure dragon , which I think it's completely imbalanced, upon battle to fight for you. Yet to see that one. Those 2 Devils were a bit strange to battle. The way I figure seemed that pl...
by Panda Tar
Dec 31 2019, 16:21
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: The Witcher series
Replies: 57
Views: 19789

Re: The Witcher series

I don't know how it was released, all season at once? It all depends on how good the reception will be, I guess. As far as I know, it was very well produced, following the storyline of the book and using the looks from the game.
by Panda Tar
Dec 31 2019, 16:19

Visited him today. Chose resources first, because that's lacking right now. :D **** And how do we retrieve what he collected? Does that happen automatically on the daily update? Or we must visit the warlady again? Fortress coming next, I think. https://i.ibb.co/611k1jw/Sem-t-tulo.png Was it suppose ...
by Panda Tar
Dec 30 2019, 21:29

I haven't checked this quartermaster. I will try tomorrow, when I get the resources to go around the map more freely. Today, I spent in three trips to the nearest boss to help taking it down. :drama: I have been adding friends hither and tither now, to get additional speed bonuses and getting energy...
by Panda Tar
Dec 29 2019, 22:37

I think there should have Arena for non-VIP, and perhaps a bit more kind to those who are not as well. It shows that players at top rank are way too deep into VIPing their way to the top, at an alarming growth rate. Those who cannot afford to keep up, fall behind. Something along the lines of Guild ...
by Panda Tar
Dec 29 2019, 5:58

I don't have P.Elementals yet. Still missing over 20 units in the game, which builds a bit of an anticipation, considering both factions still not added to the game, Fortress and Dungeon, plus those neutral units added to the game later, like halfling, nomad, enchanter. Some we already added, as we ...
by Panda Tar
Dec 27 2019, 3:37
Forum: Creature Quest
Topic: Which Legendary to build
Replies: 63
Views: 11849

Re: Which Legendary to build

The most all-around Legendaries are not numerous, those we can use both for battle and as dungeon bosses. A few that comes to my mind are: Cerberus: decent multiple damage ignoring defense, inflicts Dots, heals itself for each inflicted Dot, counterattacks with 1 stance of Special Attack (meaning it...
by Panda Tar
Dec 27 2019, 3:02

Centaur, Demon and Walking Dead are very tough to take down as well. I usually use these three in prior to the other you mentioned. ⋅  Centaur is a good 4-unit tanker, has a slow which synergizes with some units' abilities and Adelaide's spellcasting. ⋅  Demon is fairly good tank...
by Panda Tar
Dec 25 2019, 17:42

I have added the World Map on the first post. If you could save it elsewhere to host it? I am using those image host sites. Some more skills on basic level Sorcery: Damage done by all casters increases by 7% Archery: Increases critical rate to all ranged units by 200 <Elemental> Magic: Reduces CD fo...
by Panda Tar
Dec 25 2019, 16:42

No, I joined another guild, a Brazilian one called PauNoGato ("stick at the cat", a short phrase from a childhood song: "Aaaaatirei o pau no gato-to-to, mas o gato-to-to não morreu-rreu-rreu..."; kind of dramatic one, saying that I throw a stick at the cat, but the cat didn't die...
by Panda Tar
Dec 24 2019, 19:42
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1712
Views: 263413

Re: Randomness - vol. IV

Not really random, but HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :wave:
by Panda Tar
Dec 24 2019, 19:35

Rashka is a nice hero, I figure. Combining fair damage, burning effect, efreet upgrades, curse, it could make some real difference. Right now I am torn between evolving him or Adelaide. https://i.ibb.co/GxrqCVq/workers-559344.png Got one! :-D I got stuck in one of the Trials now, a siege battle. Bas...
by Panda Tar
Dec 23 2019, 1:57

They were not meant to be taken down at a single strike, Pol. They were meant for all the guild to take it down. I don't know if anyone can do it in a single go so far. Probably when they got around 1M power? The LORE feature opened. The way I figured it, it was all going to be a small story-like sm...
by Panda Tar
Dec 21 2019, 7:52

Catherine in wedding dress? Probably just eye-candy. Similar to Dota's items and skins. Yep, Fairy Dragon is weakest, I think. I beat it on the second difficulty yesterday. At least you can "Sweep" once you have beaten them. https://i.ibb.co/pZwpbbB/SEO-Benchmark-512.png Just one missing t...
by Panda Tar
Dec 19 2019, 22:30

Just killed the Easy level of Rust Dragon. Had to go with all flying units I had and almost got killed. Barracks dwellings is not clear to me. Thought it would mean 1 of each unit every 8 hours. I dunno if that's happening. Archery Master is a mini game of hitting flying units carrying chests. You c...
by Panda Tar
Dec 19 2019, 0:14

I was trying to persevere in CQ for the sake of the other members, but I was not having more fun with it. https://i.ibb.co/TPz0VhL/Sem-t-tulo2.png This is when you activate Barracks. You can build stuff in your town(s). As predictable, you will gain unit tokens per time. You can upgrade for faster t...

Go to advanced search