Search found 6037 matches

by Panda Tar
Mar 21 2006, 15:21
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The Absence Thread
Replies: 2201
Views: 202966

:devil: MOoooooooooooooooooooooooooahahahahahahah!

Hello, people. Just appearing out of the blue to say: I'm away. :-D That's because I've moved away to the north of this island and have no internect connections. So, I'll appear once in a long while.

See you all later. Cheers. :D
by Panda Tar
Mar 3 2006, 16:00
Topic: Game: Hang Man - part 3
Replies: 3067
Views: 254528

Gaidal Cain wrote:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"Horse"

Safe letters: 5

Stallion?
by Panda Tar
Mar 3 2006, 15:48
Topic: Pet thread (pics would be nice)
Replies: 414
Views: 44489

But of course. They must eat something somehow, don't they? :devious:
by Panda Tar
Mar 3 2006, 0:43
Topic: TV shows (Spoilers!)
Replies: 1438
Views: 163957

Here, in Brazil, Lost series, beside the one we watch from paytv, is being displayed on regular channels too. Just about to start the second part. Even so, I've just watched 1 episode. I think it was the second one or the third one, because the first one was 2-hour long. It seemed interesting, but I...
by Panda Tar
Mar 3 2006, 0:31
Topic: The Official Praise Thread
Replies: 1501
Views: 140973

Don't mock the purple moderator thingy! The purple moderator thingy rules! The purple moderator thingy is what makes a person cool! Everybody wants to have a purple moderator thingy! ;) *gasp* :shh: OMG. So, that means we CANNOT have a purple moderator thingy?! :canthear: I cannot believe it! I'll ...
by Panda Tar
Mar 3 2006, 0:24
Topic: The foreign language thread
Replies: 5458
Views: 407478

ThunderTitan wrote: The bolded part is the only one I got. Should have watched more telenovelas.

Ah, não, está tudo ok. Não perca seu tempo com aquele tipo de coisa. Ficar aqui neste fórum é mais proveitoso, pode acreditar. ;)
by Panda Tar
Mar 3 2006, 0:18

Castrating your cats is essential! That is why I bear not having a cat. I'd not castrate them anyway, so they would be running out all day long, sometimes, not returning home. Then, having dogs is better, so you don't need to castrate them. I don't like thinking about a pet which is forbidden to co...
by Panda Tar
Mar 1 2006, 15:59
Topic: Music you hate...
Replies: 128
Views: 32269

Veldrynus wrote:For those who don't hate manele yet :

I was going to see what manele was, but...what is that noise? ;| It is surely something which comes from a supernatural state of insanity. :devil:
by Panda Tar
Mar 1 2006, 15:57

OH, I love dogs. Yours is a kind one. Labrador is one of my favorite dogs. But I've just had Fila Brasileiro, Hotweiller (can't remember if it's how to spell), Paulistinha and German Shepherd.

I'll find a pic of them.
by Panda Tar
Mar 1 2006, 14:47
Topic: Your Daily Routine
Replies: 25
Views: 9466

Re: Your Daily Routine

Angelspit wrote:Which Heroes sites/forums do you visit when you sit in front of on the computer? And in which order?

RT (which I stay longer);
Muscle & Fitness;
www.bodybuilding.com;
Google;
E-mails.
by Panda Tar
Mar 1 2006, 14:42
Topic: English
Replies: 67
Views: 18076

Well, not really. We sound in a hurry when speaking like that. If we're not, we sound less like a Russian. :D
by Panda Tar
Mar 1 2006, 14:39

ThunderTitan wrote:Why would we talk about stuff we bought in the last 3 months and 2 days?

Venha para perto - sussurrando - :devious: Era uma piada. :-D Agora que já sabe, pegue o biscoitinho. :devil:
by Panda Tar
Mar 1 2006, 14:36

No, not just about the R. The whole "sound" of the language reminded me of Russian. I don't know Russian, but I know it's "sound", if you know what I mean. A'ha, the R, R, R, thing, like an eager to go to the bathroom. (ok, this one is about how we speak when we're eagering going to a bathroom - no...
by Panda Tar
Mar 1 2006, 14:31
Topic: Questions?
Replies: 138
Views: 33158

HHHHA! I've found myself an answer! The link color changes when I visit a certain link not opening it on a new window, as I usually do. When I open a link on the same page, the link changes color. If I don't, it won't change the color. Tested already. :proud: Now that my problems are all gone, I can...
by Panda Tar
Mar 1 2006, 14:26
Topic: Round Table Weekly
Replies: 698
Views: 87363

I've enjoyed Kalah's signature. I just can't figure out who that guy is. Or could it be a girl? :|
by Panda Tar
Mar 1 2006, 14:25
Topic: The Blue Smilies!
Replies: 236
Views: 31665

Wildbear wrote:Yep, who would have think such a small snake could be that dangerous...

Well, of course it is. Imagine if it gets stuck in the ... :shh: ops.
by Panda Tar
Mar 1 2006, 14:21
Topic: The Official Praise Thread
Replies: 1501
Views: 140973

ThunderTitan wrote:
DaemianLucifer wrote:I wanted to congratulate you guys,but seeing how Im still at the top,even after being inactive for full 4 days Im a bit disapointed :disagree:

Pffft... you just got lucky i had stuff to do for school. Damn school, ruined my whole day yesterday. :mad:

Eooww, I miss school. :(
by Panda Tar
Mar 1 2006, 14:20

ThunderTitan wrote:I doubt that anyone will not get what erotika means.

Mărţişor fericit la toata lumea!

Happy 1st of March to the rest of you.

Isto significa que neste tópico haverá muitas pessoas falando bem dos sofás que andam comprando nesses últimos 3 meses e 2 dias.
by Panda Tar
Mar 1 2006, 14:18
Topic: Game: Hang Man - part 3
Replies: 3067
Views: 254528

E :S
by Panda Tar
Feb 24 2006, 21:52

theLuckyDragon wrote:I think that all Romance languages sound nice. The first time I heard Portuguese (it was Brazilian) I thought it sounded like a combination of Russian and Spanish

Russian...? Oh, dear, that's just about the R stuff, isn't it? For me, there's just few things that I think weirder than Russian. :D

Go to advanced search