Search found 6177 matches

by Panda Tar
Sep 19 2006, 2:15
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Pet Peeves
Replies: 192
Views: 22334

Would you just be invited to someone's home, having his/her mother do all those stuff with gentleness and then you say: "I don't like it"? Besides my behave of not being reprimant, I still like not to see people sad, disappointed or else, even if that means my own disgrace. That's something my fathe...
by Panda Tar
Sep 19 2006, 2:12
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Are Ghosts / Spectres TOO strong now?
Replies: 64
Views: 10323

Why...haven't you never missed fist of heavens? :|
by Panda Tar
Sep 19 2006, 1:47

Frog tastes good! :yummy: It's like chicken...but completely different... ;) .... :| .... :?? Well, that is hard to explain. :x But you see: It is bad when somebody invites you to his/her home to eat something 'different' and you find out the worst food on the world awaiting for you. You cannot puke...
by Panda Tar
Sep 19 2006, 1:27
Topic: Whats your town building strategy?
Replies: 21
Views: 3710

Isn't that altar of wishes or cave of treasure; cave of wishes; wish to be on an altar? Or maybe not. :| + 3 Djinns and 500 gold per day. Good building.... :D Considering you have enough resources: For me, Haven, I build peasant hut; archer tower, town hall, magic guild lv 1, (basic buildings until ...
by Panda Tar
Sep 19 2006, 1:22
Topic: RPG Signup
Replies: 181
Views: 23206

Empty Body (Su) At 19th level, a monk gains the ability to assume an ethereal state for 1 round per monk level per day, as though using the spell etherealness. She may go ethereal on a number of different occasions during any single day, as long as the total number of rounds spent in an ethereal st...
by Panda Tar
Sep 18 2006, 21:01
Topic: Game: Caladont
Replies: 2501
Views: 285954

ThunderTitan wrote:My score seems fine. Don't really care about the others.

Oh, that's so good for you. :devil: Bless you.
by Panda Tar
Sep 18 2006, 20:46

Yes i did check those, but they didn't contain the answers i was looking for, in fact most of them didn't mentioned the buildings. Well, but what do you mean? :? You see, you'll build things up depending on which strategy you'll use, won't you? Then, could you feed us with an example of what you'd ...
by Panda Tar
Sep 18 2006, 20:44
Topic: Sea neutral Monsters at the Ashan ocean
Replies: 42
Views: 12984

i dont like this completely random monster idea... maybe 2 different water: completely safe cyan water and dangerous (with pop-up monsters) dark blue water? Yes, like that. Also, 'river water' shouldn't allow them to breed. Apply to skill Navigation or else, just like said before to see or not thos...
by Panda Tar
Sep 18 2006, 20:41
Topic: Our true look [images]
Replies: 3200
Views: 301339

ThunderTitan wrote:Me, standing in a river, close to the German-Austrian border:

:devil:
You look like that "The Ring" girl. No offense. Just pops up in my mind everytime I see that photo. :tongue:
by Panda Tar
Sep 18 2006, 20:36

DaemianLucifer wrote:"Between my,...well"="Come in, my dear"
:devious:

That was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo naughty. :rolleyes:
by Panda Tar
Sep 18 2006, 20:35

ThunderTitan wrote: No, but he'll be able to walk through walls.

Whooooooooa!! :hoo: Really!? :proud:

:|

But I believe it's not like a ghost would do, is it? ;) Strong body, strong mind. Cool. :hoo:
by Panda Tar
Sep 18 2006, 20:05
Topic: Do casting creatures need nerfing?
Replies: 34
Views: 6710

Hum, I think they should be like this: Decreases defense for Druid a bit, keeps damage. For spell casting matter. Depending on which side of the scale the unit is based on (I mean, might or magic), their spell damage should be increased or decreased. Like: I see druids, more likely to be might than ...
by Panda Tar
Sep 18 2006, 19:49

Ah, you mean town buildings? Army building? Bodybuilding? :devious: Right now, just getting used to build Academy town. That's likely to have Titans before Djinns, Golems or Rackthemochacha. Just saving a bit of money, building non-upgraded stuff, until reaching Town level 15 - which is, of course, ...
by Panda Tar
Sep 18 2006, 19:39

Happy again. :baby:
by Panda Tar
Sep 18 2006, 19:37

DaemianLucifer wrote:And Tar,you can evolve.There are epic classes that need certain requirements to be met(like having a certain level of spells,or obtain a certain attack bonus).

Hum, sounds thrilling. OK, that's just my imagination thinking my monk will fly and beam laser from his eyes. :D
by Panda Tar
Sep 18 2006, 19:34
Topic: Sea neutral Monsters at the Ashan ocean
Replies: 42
Views: 12984

I like encounters on the seas, even more, having quests or things to explore on them too. I believe having 'sea monster' as a random strong-like foe appearing sometimes randomly on the seas, sometimes on fixed places (those ones would be visible, although the random ones would not). That's based on ...
by Panda Tar
Sep 18 2006, 19:27
Topic: An interesting flashback
Replies: 179
Views: 32375

Well,thats 3. What about the other 4?Come on people,you see that nothing happened to these three guys.Go on,voice yourselves :D Was there anything supposed to happen to us? :S Anyway, I just said it has drawn my attention for a while. A game doing that is SOMETHING. Not that changes the fact that I...
by Panda Tar
Sep 18 2006, 18:02

:)

Ooook.... :)

So...don't I exist anymore?? :mad:
Where are my f-word 2 points? :(
by Panda Tar
Sep 18 2006, 17:03

A'ha, like quiting that job, for instance. Not being a monk anymore, although preserving some abilities and spells (if there's any), and going to another path? It can be nice...or dreadful. There must be some designated paths for that, aren't there? So we don't jump from bread to the ice-cream.
by Panda Tar
Sep 18 2006, 16:52

spelling mistakes in the everyday world - in menu's and signboards and the like Oh, but they are funny! :? Once upon a time, I read "Poo" on my menu. Of course, in Portuguese, coconuts and poo are written like this: coco and cocô. There was poo juice as the day special. I do it all the time here, a...

Go to advanced search