Search found 6185 matches

by Panda Tar
Oct 31 2020, 16:25
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Arcante - A Might and Magic inspired game
Replies: 39
Views: 5029

Re: Arcante - A Might and Magic inspired game

Slow and steady. ;) I think you can also place main Updates on the main page, instead of just on the update pages, like some other games do. They update their updates page with minor versions, then big updates are displayed on the main one. There are some reviews there already, although they do not ...
by Panda Tar
Oct 31 2020, 14:24
Forum: Campfire
Topic: In Memoriam...
Replies: 362
Views: 101064

Re: In Memoriam...

Oh! 90?!

Now that I think of it, it's been a while since I last seen him. So many movies I liked starring him. Hopefully, now he'll be starring somewhere else.
by Panda Tar
Oct 30 2020, 21:42
Topic: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 12.07.2020]
Replies: 6368
Views: 882942

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 12.07.2020]

Well, I was playing yesterday and both Quest-givers, either for the good and for the bad, gave their quests. I just don't know yet about spells. But I think the continuation for the ending might still be tied to one of the choices. I also don't know what happens upon ending.
by Panda Tar
Oct 30 2020, 17:33
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Best Deals!
Replies: 339
Views: 121852

Re: Best Deals!

Steam's Halloween Sales will end on November 2nd. There are many games with good discounts at the moment. I got 8 off my wishlist, including Hades (which happened to be the most expensive of all of them).
by Panda Tar
Oct 30 2020, 17:29
Forum: News
Topic: Part 2 Michael Wolf (Level Designer) on Heroes of Might and Magic 3 The Forge, HoTA and more.
Replies: 4
Views: 772

Re: Part 2 Michael Wolf (Level Designer) on Heroes of Might and Magic 3 The Forge, HoTA and more.

We had 3 different threads regarding that interview. We made our questions on the one regarding the previous Interview, like this one is for the next. So, I think they were not used/seen. I already made my question on another thread, actually. Hopefully, it might be collected. Or I could repost here...
by Panda Tar
Oct 30 2020, 16:58

Are you making a Change log of all updates? It is good to keep people aware in Steam.
by Panda Tar
Oct 30 2020, 14:05
Topic: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 12.07.2020]
Replies: 6368
Views: 882942

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 12.07.2020]

You can add characters during the character creation. There is a PLUS and MINUS icons down below the screen on your left. You add characters clicking there. Before you start the game, you are given the choice of which continent (game) you want to start the game. Later on, you can travel to and fro t...
by Panda Tar
Oct 28 2020, 17:50
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Crossroad in the Void
Replies: 6
Views: 501

Re: Crossroad in the Void

Ah, so they are not moving towards the party because they are attacking themselves, and being lured the other way. That's what I was getting confused, and made me not notice their turn/recovery. The recovery time is a similar mechanic of something like Final Fantasy Tactics. In that game, I think it...
by Panda Tar
Oct 28 2020, 17:07

This is recovery time based mechanic. If you was confused by some specific moment — write about it, I'll see what to do. In the last video, you seem to have engaged battle at distance. So, while you attacked with arrows, the enemies did not move. They kept gathered and I was not understanding the t...
by Panda Tar
Oct 28 2020, 1:17

Hello, Alex. :wave: Are you doing this alone? I am not sure of your intention regarding items, but I kinda like the sketch-like idea. Including icons of apparently buffs (turns out icons are for the turn-based mechanics?). Although I think, at least items, sketches are basically for reference. Or ar...
by Panda Tar
Oct 28 2020, 0:56
Forum: News
Topic: New, exciting upcoming interview, and Part 2 with Michael Wolf
Replies: 1
Views: 506

Re: New, exciting upcoming interview, and Part 2 with Michael Wolf

That's cuteness overload! :hug: I still find HoP more original, HOHOHOHOHO Nice that the next interview will bring someone a lot of people might be wanting to interview themselves, for the waiting is long and full of terrors. :D I do hope they are ready to provide substantial information too. :lol: ...
by Panda Tar
Oct 27 2020, 16:55

Yeah, got an e-mail about it. Having it open for more people now will allow it to be polished through more opinions, of course, which is much better than just one feedback. Good luck. :)
by Panda Tar
Oct 24 2020, 18:11
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Appeal for Uplay Game Logins and a Win10 rant
Replies: 26
Views: 18411

Re: Appeal for Uplay Game Logins and a Win10 rant

But I've decided not to get new games. Too much real world life to worry about to risk getting addicted. Aye, that affects us all. And it's good, eventually. It shows there are other activities, maybe plenty, for our mind and body to work out, right? :) That's also why I like to have short games av...
by Panda Tar
Oct 19 2020, 21:27

I was also thinking of remaking the initial hints/intro so that they become part of the interface That would be nice. :D Like a "?" on the top of the screen, or side, it could slide in and out showing information. Some players also prefer no hints and others prefer always. So, you might w...
by Panda Tar
Oct 18 2020, 21:23
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H4 Unity Project Testing Thread
Replies: 7
Views: 1026

Re: H4 Unity Project Testing Thread

Not a problem. I'll see to it and let you know if I get some problem editing, instead.

It keeps going normally. There is no crash.

Obs.: there's a small 2x1 event next to the sign explaining about Displacement. Apparently, there's nothing tied to it.
by Panda Tar
Oct 18 2020, 20:34

Apparently the thing is the same as before? Maybe it's not related to that debugging, because I see all of them, and it just crashes after that. Before that, it would crash after accepting the spell. I think it might be something that start running after that, after all scripts regarding stacks are ...
by Panda Tar
Oct 18 2020, 19:09

Yes, it appears. It also displays 'mage', 'halfling', 'ogre', 'harpy'.

Right now, it crashes the game (closes it) after selecting the Steal Enchantment option, when you first encounter the genie. Create Illusion option does not crash it.
by Panda Tar
Oct 18 2020, 16:37
Topic: Looking for testers for Unity campaign
Replies: 25
Views: 11027

Re: Looking for testers for Unity campaign

My pleasure.

We had some chitchatting in Discord. There's a new version we are keeping updated in another thread, focused on the feedbacks and known issues and testing. I downloaded it and will be checking probably today or tomorrow.
by Panda Tar
Oct 18 2020, 16:25

Right. :) The market aspect would get interesting, then. It reminds me of something like gambling, back in some Diablo games. If so, I think you could explain it when you first visit a shop, so the player is not left to ponder or think there's something amiss. The tutorial hint could be described li...

Go to advanced search