Search found 6037 matches

by Panda Tar
Jan 31 2020, 19:43
Forum: Era of Chaos
Topic: Might & Magic: Era of Chaos
Replies: 137
Views: 16257

Re: Might & Magic: Era of Chaos

Zydar is coming. He is an inferno summoner. 2-star ability is global, improving summoning units' attack and defense (which means it'll get even harder to deal with those baby azure dragons sprouting all around). But he seemed not really interesting/effective/meta-like. Apparently too dependable on t...
by Panda Tar
Jan 29 2020, 22:21

Predictably, indeed. If you are playing campaigns, you are actually not really compelled to rush at anything. Now, pvp, you need to be top notch to be really competitive, and then, investiment and money will count more. Just hope it won't take too long to release Fortress and other stuff not entirel...
by Panda Tar
Jan 29 2020, 14:00

Still waiting for Solmyr's nerf. It's sort of sad knowing (or speculating with 98% certainty :D ) that these same broken heroes were released back then with the same 'problems' before being nerfed, but their broken time was so profitable. What do you think? So they simply released them again broken ...
by Panda Tar
Jan 28 2020, 21:06

Just when I got some at lv 67, I got to lv 68. Lv 67 was extremely fast. Probably because of the turn of the week or something. I hope it will be a while until 69, so I can evolve units a bit, pull up the lagging ones.
by Panda Tar
Jan 27 2020, 22:25

The guy must be really bored by now. Buying everything, then having no one to oppose him at the same level, then having not too much to do whilst new content is not released. Well, his funeral. :lol: I am lagging behing regarding creature power, strongest is tied to 400th. However, I am 25th on Arti...
by Panda Tar
Jan 27 2020, 15:14

:-D

This is the sort of game you waste money, indeed. :D

And having to worship the greatest douché in my server is kind of frustrating. At least we get some rewards by worshipping.
by Panda Tar
Jan 22 2020, 20:32

I am focusing a bit on artifacts now, as slowly getting units to orange flavor. The top-ranked players have more than 50-60% of their Power given by artifacts alone. Need getting the second green up and the blue ones. First and Third sets are lv 14. Purple ones are getting around 5 now. Titan one is...
by Panda Tar
Jan 22 2020, 18:27

Today's money grab issssss: green dragon. 17.000 diamonds to get all chests and it even grants only 45 tokens. The rest 35 to complete the dragon must be gain through luck.
by Panda Tar
Jan 21 2020, 22:54

If you have a walking dead with Bone Dragon, it's a sure piercing line. Regarding Chapter 17, what's the name of the Side Quest? There's a "Stolen Chest" with a question mark. Is that the one? I recall there was something with a sharpshooter on the cliff, then the pit fiend on the biggest ...
by Panda Tar
Jan 19 2020, 21:09

Ah, diamonds. Somehow I didn't see them there.
by Panda Tar
Jan 19 2020, 19:32

:shh: Ah, yes, roster, hohoho. :D I actually don't know what roster is. I'll Google that up. Yep, it's been a while this game was released in China. I am guessing they are slowly unlocking content here as they milk money away, watch how this market behaves, teasing new content, making people spend s...
by Panda Tar
Jan 18 2020, 1:33

That info about Azure we were speculating today. I was planning on taking my Bone Dragon, Walking Dead, Marskman, maybe Pegasus (you can place them beside your marskman for additional protection), a DEF healer like Ogre or an ATK healer like Pit Fiend (more like her because she heals the whole row),...
by Panda Tar
Jan 17 2020, 0:47

6.2 Million damage vs Azure dragon, the top player in my server. :O Too different from the rest. Something is off. :| I am about to get my 4th orange, the phoenix. Bringing all units to 60 too, but there are quite a few between 54-56 yet, the ones I seldom use. Got a lich today. :D Got to Trials 10-...
by Panda Tar
Jan 14 2020, 0:41
Topic: Unit Splash Screens by Factions
Replies: 1
Views: 394

Unit Splash Screens by Factions

This is a list of units classified by factions which their respective splash screens. Yes, tits, tits everywhere. But Stronghold – sort of surprised they didn't make ogre into an ogre shamaness with tits so big they would have moons around it. CASTLE https://i.ibb.co/K6G0bJ3/Castle-Eo-C.jpg P.S.: I ...
by Panda Tar
Jan 13 2020, 23:38

Artifact sets are starting to cost a little bit. +12 Wizard well requires 720 casting stones and 3 casting crystals. Considering each crystal costs 300 diamonds. Meanwhile, turned 61, but still getting at least half of the units to level 60, purple 3 as I go. However, the weaker one is level 52 and ...
by Panda Tar
Jan 13 2020, 22:59

Can you find the possible Exploit for Azure Dragon? Some people in my server had a stupid greater damage from others with almost the same strength, and even a few with lower strength got that high damage. 5,8 Million. The closest one 3,2 and the highest in my guild (which happens to be the 2nd stron...
by Panda Tar
Jan 10 2020, 23:38

You can create different Roster groups for different layouts of battles you are having around. Something to turn on when you go sleeping, and turn off when you playing it on your own.

And just like that, passed trials 8-3 till 9-3. Now at 9-4, although I still don't know what it is. :nervous:
by Panda Tar
Jan 10 2020, 14:55

I returned there and scrolled up a bit to find some stuff. I just don't know exactly what they are and how they work. Mainly because I am at work and have no time to read what all people were talking about. :D So, take a look and speculate: https://www.celestialheavens.com/admin/Pol/eoc_dr/eoc-korea...
by Panda Tar
Jan 10 2020, 13:59
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss
Replies: 417
Views: 372081

Re: Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss

Cool. Interference comes as a good rebuke against magic heroes. :-D

Go to advanced search