Search found 6164 matches

by Panda Tar
Oct 17 2020, 21:32
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Arcante - A Might and Magic inspired game
Replies: 33
Views: 2415

Re: Arcante - A Might and Magic inspired game

Well, the intention was to play for fun, but I caugh myself making analysis at the first moment, so I decided playing as a tester already. :lol: So, I played a bit, messed a little with commands, menu, interactions, buildings, quests and did the one regarding bandits next to the Lighthouse. Went pre...
by Panda Tar
Oct 17 2020, 19:38

Ok, got it. Going to test soon ... pretty soon ... https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS7cjyvYWoZCM-E0wpBRiwvJm6Qw2EI7WRVZA&usqp=CAU *********** So, question: Do I report here whatever I find? A small detail about myself: I am a graphic designer, so I might point out some det...
by Panda Tar
Oct 16 2020, 22:47
Forum: News
Topic: Michael Wolf (Level Designer) on Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Map Making, Part 1
Replies: 5
Views: 641

Re: Michael Wolf (Level Designer) on Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Map Making, Part 1

Pol wrote:Done, HoP is no more, welcome MadMax! :D

Did he change the official nick? It's like losing a friend. :sad:

And gaining another. :-D

@Quantomas
That's quite a great advice! :applause: One helping the other is how we go forward.
by Panda Tar
Oct 16 2020, 22:44
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Lights, camera... Error?
Replies: 3
Views: 516

Re: Lights, camera... Error?

Should we start a crowdfunding to help our friend? :D
by Panda Tar
Oct 16 2020, 22:30
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Looking for testers for Unity campaign
Replies: 25
Views: 9352

Re: Looking for testers for Unity campaign

Right, I gave my first try just now, in the Novice (HOHO) difficulty. And got killed in a sudden hidden encounter in a black-hole like place. But my hero was already dead from a previous fight. She would die in this one fight probably, though. The first report is like this: ⋅ Story is nice...
by Panda Tar
Oct 16 2020, 19:14

I'll get back to you here when I get more time, but I wanted to talk about this specifically: As for the commands, I haven't added the possibility to customize key-bindings, I actually don't want players to modify key bindings, as I know what's the intended use of them but they might not know it. Th...
by Panda Tar
Oct 16 2020, 13:36

I'm most worried about is that beta-testers seems scared, giving it up quickly because they cannot understand how to play it (you need to read carefully and explore a lot). You need to take some other games as reference when playing their tutorials. I think it's quite clear, but it might become a b...
by Panda Tar
Oct 16 2020, 11:22

Yup! Interesting stuff, hopefully going to the see light of the day! :D
by Panda Tar
Oct 15 2020, 22:34

That is an alternative, yes.
by Panda Tar
Oct 15 2020, 20:37

I might try the easy one at first, then I'll jump for a hard one (if I get to finish the other one, that is :lol:). I am a bit rusty at this game.

OH, it would be useful if you list known issues in this thread somewhere, so we don't report the same things over again. ;)
by Panda Tar
Oct 15 2020, 6:40

Understood. I have that. :-D

So, where is it? *looks around innocently as if going to find the map laying bare on a nearby desk* :panda: Not sure when I'll play it, but I can decide that rather abruptly at any moment, so better have it already.
by Panda Tar
Oct 15 2020, 1:59

Hello! :wave:

Which are the requirements to help with it? Do we need to install mods, etc., just to know what it needs.
by Panda Tar
Oct 14 2020, 18:01
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Sorry for being a dick a long time ago
Replies: 8
Views: 1582

Re: Sorry for being a dick a long time ago

I might have appeared here a bit late, but it's never too late! hohohoho I’m not into gaming as much as I were. I focus on training now. CrossFit for the win! :) Yeah, fitness for life! :applause: Although I am not a CrossFit enthusiast, I always see as a good thing when people see in it a path to g...
by Panda Tar
Oct 13 2020, 3:40
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: CH Interview with Michael Wolf
Replies: 4
Views: 711

Re: CH Interview with Michael Wolf

" I was wondering why the world was so small, actually. You would only expand on others' territory, but the world had no unexplored or uncontrolled continents, lands per se, really small parts, if any. There was always someone already there. And this snippet affected levels and campaigns, which...
by Panda Tar
Oct 13 2020, 3:00
Topic: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 12.07.2020]
Replies: 6050
Views: 732120

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 12.07.2020]

This happens with characters who have a high attack speed, specially if they use something that helps even further (a bow with "Swift", using the Haste spell, etc), I've also had that happen with a dual wielding dagger character and armsmaster, so it probably has something to do with the ...
by Panda Tar
Oct 13 2020, 2:55
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Baldur's Gate
Replies: 560
Views: 72141

Re: Baldur's Gate

PS: when you are out of ammo you can always throw a stuff from your inventory on your enemies - even your boots! :D :lol: Thanks for the advice. I was not intending to buy it in early access. I have been really wary of games in that state, or even pre-purchase. After Mass Effect Andromeda fiasco, t...
by Panda Tar
Oct 12 2020, 5:29
Topic: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 12.07.2020]
Replies: 6050
Views: 732120

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 12.07.2020]

https://gitlab.com/templayer/mmmerge/-/issues - like the last line in my signature Thanks! I was looking into it, but could not find something similar. I often hold the attack buttom to relay all ranged attacks in succession during the turn-based battle. Sometimes, it gets stuck in a single charact...
by Panda Tar
Oct 12 2020, 3:46
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Baldur's Gate
Replies: 560
Views: 72141

Re: Baldur's Gate

Not really intending to necro anything, but as it is about the new Baldur's Gate III (and seemed a waste to start another thread having this one already), I was wondering if some of you are interested on the game, if you have bought its early access, or your impressions about what you already know. ...
by Panda Tar
Oct 11 2020, 1:01
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Appeal for Uplay Game Logins and a Win10 rant
Replies: 26
Views: 17365

Re: Appeal for Uplay Game Logins and a Win10 rant

Apologies that I could not help with that Heroes matter. Besides that skill system, H6 had that default town portal between towns, easy town convertion and the area of control that magically visited all flagged mines for you. These things made it very unattractive for me. Ah, and the graphics, 3D st...
by Panda Tar
Oct 10 2020, 7:41
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Appeal for Uplay Game Logins and a Win10 rant
Replies: 26
Views: 17365

Re: Appeal for Uplay Game Logins and a Win10 rant

I also don't have H6. H6 I played only the demo, and it was enough to make be stand aside. :rip: So, this time, I cannot help with the newest installments. :( But if you lost your CDs, you could wait a promotional moment in GOG and get them there? It usually gets really cheap (I am not sure in dolla...

Go to advanced search