Search found 6187 matches

by Panda Tar
17 Feb 2020, 20:20
Forum: Era of Chaos
Topic: Might & Magic: Era of Chaos
Replies: 146
Views: 105514

Re: Might & Magic: Era of Chaos

I am an artifact player. Units are getting better. And some peak hero, but not many alternatives. Regarding the servers, a considerable number of players goes afk. I don't know how a server will behave if it's not supposed to delete players. There must be a way to avoid players to get stuck in serve...
by Panda Tar
17 Feb 2020, 13:21

The instability is rather often. Refund! :( Tomorrow some new content will be up. Couple heroes, Conflux Plane, awakening, new level cap. And the ridiculously expensive buy to the top merchandise. Did you see the price for Lord Haart? Not even a 2-star one. Of course, it's mainly to link to the othe...
by Panda Tar
14 Feb 2020, 14:09

Some mistranslation makes us err some Sphinx riddles, every now and then. :rolleyes: My guild president offered a small US$ value for those who got first in Sphinx event this week. Kind of him to do so. Given we are the 2nd guild in PWR, almost tied with the 1st, it was a nice way to boost people's ...
by Panda Tar
06 Feb 2020, 22:34
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: The Witcher series
Replies: 60
Views: 47893

Re: The Witcher series

This time I played W3, I didn't kill Keira, recruited Letho and Roche. Just the emperor and Djkstra were SoBs and didn't come to help fight the Wild Hunt. Before going fighting them, I went playing Blood and Wine, thinking that we could also ask for aid from Regis or Henrietta. Not that fighting the...
by Panda Tar
06 Feb 2020, 03:17

Link explains his story. He is cousin of one Ferrant of Lettenhove, tells a bit about his graduation at Oxenfurt, his songs, his flirts, including the one with Henrietta and how he started writing his memories whilst traveling with Geralt de Rívia. From the list of characters in that same website, I...
by Panda Tar
05 Feb 2020, 16:39

Marigold? But Marigold is the rest of the name of the sorceress Triss. Triss Marigold. They named him like that? Hm, so I think the first book was translated like Dandilion and now it is Jaskier. Very odd. The storyline, now that you mention it, is getting pretty confused. In the first book, Geralt ...
by Panda Tar
05 Feb 2020, 13:32

Probably some languages might have a hard time with idioms or so. Aside from having to read the bard's name Dandilion instead of Dandelion (Jackier being another bard and both of them got merged into a single character in TV series – but originally Dandelion being the one true Geralt's friend), it d...
by Panda Tar
04 Feb 2020, 18:45
Topic: Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Replies: 2
Views: 3440

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D Steam has already made it available pre-purchase of Ori and the Will of Wisps . Following Ori and the Blind Forest superb masterpiece of an adventure platformer (metroidvania style). I was watching some gameplay and it seems quite fun and renewed. Recreating games wit...
by Panda Tar
04 Feb 2020, 18:26

Yes, that dragon part was a bit so-so. I am now reading books to understand a bit of the story, given that I only played the third game (just finished it also, btw :-D ). And coincidentaly, I have just got to the second book, where the dragon-guy pops up suddenly, and his two Zarrakanian female warr...
by Panda Tar
04 Feb 2020, 18:08
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1765
Views: 573805

Re: Randomness - vol. IV

And some revelations for me.

The music Stairway to Heaven, I thought it was Nirvana's. :D
And Always in my Mind, I thought it was Pet Shop Boys'. :rolleyes:
by Panda Tar
31 Jan 2020, 19:43

Zydar is coming. He is an inferno summoner. 2-star ability is global, improving summoning units' attack and defense (which means it'll get even harder to deal with those baby azure dragons sprouting all around). But he seemed not really interesting/effective/meta-like. Apparently too dependable on t...
by Panda Tar
29 Jan 2020, 22:21

Predictably, indeed. If you are playing campaigns, you are actually not really compelled to rush at anything. Now, pvp, you need to be top notch to be really competitive, and then, investiment and money will count more. Just hope it won't take too long to release Fortress and other stuff not entirel...
by Panda Tar
29 Jan 2020, 14:00

Still waiting for Solmyr's nerf. It's sort of sad knowing (or speculating with 98% certainty :D ) that these same broken heroes were released back then with the same 'problems' before being nerfed, but their broken time was so profitable. What do you think? So they simply released them again broken ...
by Panda Tar
28 Jan 2020, 21:06

Just when I got some at lv 67, I got to lv 68. Lv 67 was extremely fast. Probably because of the turn of the week or something. I hope it will be a while until 69, so I can evolve units a bit, pull up the lagging ones.
by Panda Tar
27 Jan 2020, 22:25

The guy must be really bored by now. Buying everything, then having no one to oppose him at the same level, then having not too much to do whilst new content is not released. Well, his funeral. :lol: I am lagging behing regarding creature power, strongest is tied to 400th. However, I am 25th on Arti...
by Panda Tar
27 Jan 2020, 15:14

:-D

This is the sort of game you waste money, indeed. :D

And having to worship the greatest douché in my server is kind of frustrating. At least we get some rewards by worshipping.
by Panda Tar
22 Jan 2020, 20:32

I am focusing a bit on artifacts now, as slowly getting units to orange flavor. The top-ranked players have more than 50-60% of their Power given by artifacts alone. Need getting the second green up and the blue ones. First and Third sets are lv 14. Purple ones are getting around 5 now. Titan one is...
by Panda Tar
22 Jan 2020, 18:27

Today's money grab issssss: green dragon. 17.000 diamonds to get all chests and it even grants only 45 tokens. The rest 35 to complete the dragon must be gain through luck.
by Panda Tar
21 Jan 2020, 22:54

If you have a walking dead with Bone Dragon, it's a sure piercing line. Regarding Chapter 17, what's the name of the Side Quest? There's a "Stolen Chest" with a question mark. Is that the one? I recall there was something with a sharpshooter on the cliff, then the pit fiend on the biggest ...
by Panda Tar
19 Jan 2020, 21:09

Ah, diamonds. Somehow I didn't see them there.

Go to advanced search