Search found 6187 matches

by Panda Tar
01 Oct 2020, 10:25
Forum: News
Topic: Fanstratics - A first Newsletter!
Replies: 16
Views: 9381

Re: Fanstratics - A first Newsletter!

We got a second newsletter now, elven archer as an eye-candy art and some answered questions regarding the game per se (plus some trivia).

I am not sure if I post it here or if there'll be another topic for that? :) Or neither one to make people subscribe and read by themselves. :lol:
by Panda Tar
01 Oct 2020, 01:16
Topic: Short News 20' - Sept 20
Replies: 6
Views: 4524

Re: Short News 20' - Sept 20

Story of our lives. :rolleyes:
by Panda Tar
26 Sep 2020, 16:41
Forum: Campfire
Topic: News Tip - Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars (HoMM like game)
Replies: 5
Views: 4223

Re: News Tip - Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars (HoMM like game)

Nothing to worry about, Blake. I read up above "preview", that's why I figured it would be something still in the works, early access or something. :D Right now, my mood is more inclined to play RPGs or platform games. I have some strategy games which I didn't linger too long because they ...
by Panda Tar
24 Sep 2020, 13:08
Topic: Covid and Welfare
Replies: 19
Views: 10827

Re: Covid and Welfare

We decided at our company that we would resume presential work next year only. But given that we are not allowed at office yet either, so it might extend, depening on state/municipalty rules. This week they slackened a bit some rules related to public spaces, so it might eventually return earlier th...
by Panda Tar
24 Sep 2020, 11:22
Topic: Covid and Welfare
Replies: 19
Views: 10827

Re: Covid and Welfare

When we had no work-routine at home, going homeoffice kind of sucks. Sometimes, during the weekend, I just feel like I don't have anything else to do besides working; given we cannot go out freely in public areas yet. Added to my psychic pathology, it's a nasty business to deal with. So, right now, ...
by Panda Tar
24 Sep 2020, 11:18
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Best Deals!
Replies: 447
Views: 403087

Re: Best Deals!

Nier Automata , at Steam also, 50% off. Good reviews on it, so you might consider a good purchase, especially by half the price. Got mine! :-D I just cannot say the price with precision, because in my region is usually cheaper (and now that our currency got shaken by covid-19, the game is like 10 U...
by Panda Tar
22 Sep 2020, 02:35
Topic: Mass Effect
Replies: 174
Views: 153472

Re: Mass Effect

Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered is rumoured to be announced in early October and released in late October! :-D Although I already own the trilogy separately, I wonder which changes the game might have, besides the already added DLCs and possible adjustments on the game with things that were not meant...
by Panda Tar
21 Sep 2020, 22:32
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1766
Views: 575688

Re: Randomness - vol. IV

Kudoes, TT, how have you been? :-D
by Panda Tar
21 Sep 2020, 19:28
Topic: Discord FAQ
Replies: 4
Views: 3336

Re: Discord FAQ

Thank you! :applause:
by Panda Tar
21 Sep 2020, 19:27
Topic: Short News 20' - Sept 20
Views: 4524

Re: Short News 20' - Sept 20

I did like troglodites and beholder designs. Fortress units not that much.
by Panda Tar
21 Sep 2020, 18:53
Topic: Discord FAQ
Replies: 4
Views: 3336

Re: Discord FAQ

Yo, Pol, does CH have a Discord Channel? :)
by Panda Tar
21 Sep 2020, 18:52
Topic: Best Deals!
Replies: 447
Views: 403087

Re: Best Deals!

MM Chess Royale free giveaway in Ubisoft's official site Free Events tab. Just informative. Not for me. :rolleyes:
by Panda Tar
21 Sep 2020, 18:41
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Appeal for Uplay Game Logins and a Win10 rant
Replies: 27
Views: 35990

Re: Appeal for Uplay Game Logins and a Win10 rant

Nothing lasts forever, as they say. H6 and H7 were so out of my taste that I simply pretend they are not there. And all these mobile MM games are outrageous. H4 might not be reaaaaaally popular. Although some people are creating very good mods lately, in the wake of Equilibris or so, new line ups, a...
by Panda Tar
19 Sep 2020, 16:46
Topic: M&M: Dynasty Tweeted
Replies: 13
Views: 6148

Re: M&M: Dynasty Tweeted

Yeah, reused assets, songs, consumers, everything in a single package.
by Panda Tar
18 Sep 2020, 22:20
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Appeal for Uplay Game Logins and a Win10 rant
Replies: 27
Views: 35990

Re: Appeal for Uplay Game Logins and a Win10 rant

Hello, cjlee, what's up? :D So, W10 is making your life a pain. Well, I have to endure it to use my graphical apps which can only be installed on this instalment. However, I sort of got used to it by now, even when it simply gets edgy. Right now, my Steam is odd since last update, but I won't try to...
by Panda Tar
17 Sep 2020, 21:46
Topic: Fanstratics - A first Newsletter!
Replies: 16
Views: 9381

Re: Fanstratics - A first Newsletter!

Graphics in 4 were ok, just the design of some creatures looked terrible. :D

I just hope that they don't start creating units with boobs, boobs everywhere. Era of Chaos overdid that. Liches ... Ghosts ... the undead worried with maternal instincts. I was half-expecting seeing a multi-boobed hydra.
by Panda Tar
17 Sep 2020, 21:38

Plus, micro transactions, hohohoho. That 'gorgeous' battle gameplay is a bait, purely still. A lot of things based on actual time to be done (like buildings) ... these things scream: Boost me! Only 2,99!
by Panda Tar
15 Sep 2020, 20:38
Topic: Interview with Tim Lang Part 2 + More News
Views: 3899

Re: Interview with Tim Lang Part 2 + More News

Cool! :) I was wondering why the world was so small, actually. You would only expand on others' territory, but the world had no unexplored or uncontrolled continents, lands per se, really small parts, if any. There was always someone already there. And this snippet affected levels and campaigns, whi...
by Panda Tar
15 Sep 2020, 16:39

To be fair, it looks better than H7. And that's probably a bait. :lol:

Go to advanced search