Search found 53 matches

by Hipshot
17 Apr 2006, 08:47
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: User Interface
Replies: 41
Views: 12664

No, not that, I mean, the little delay that is, when hovering over a skill, and there's three icons that will show, why doesn't these show directly? They show even if you don't right click on the skill? Guess I never waited long enough. So just use right click on the icons. They'll stay as long as ...
by Hipshot
17 Apr 2006, 02:21
Topic: Will HoMMV have a Map Editor?
Replies: 79
Views: 22046

I don't think a random map-gen would work good terrain-wise when you have hightmapped terrain like heroes have now. The terrain is to advanced to make a computer understand how to generate it so it would be interesting for human players I think.
by Hipshot
17 Apr 2006, 02:17
Topic: The first scenario
Replies: 32
Views: 11870

I've found the grail, at the same place, three times in a row now, it's pretty easy for me since it's near the castle, I just go there and get it and then I get a pretty neat income and base growth. Like ~second week in the game. I don't know why it's not moving for me really... pretty stupid.
by Hipshot
17 Apr 2006, 02:14
Topic: Heroes in combat charge attacks enemies behind walls..
Replies: 49
Views: 16900

It looks pretty stupid I must agree. Ok, gameplay first, but in this case, I think they should build the gameplay around having the hero not being able to charge like that, it just doesn't feel logical. Maybe they should disable that function in castle siege, for both sword weilding heroes and range...
by Hipshot
16 Apr 2006, 23:57

I could have sworn there was something in the option menu to adjust tooltip speed . . . No, not that, I mean, the little delay that is, when hovering over a skill, and there's three icons that will show, why doesn't these show directly? Or just double-click on the creature icon; that's what I did. ...
by Hipshot
16 Apr 2006, 22:38
Topic: deluxe edition
Replies: 10
Views: 5789

Sometimes I listen to the Homm2 music, cause I ripped it while back. Why don't you just do the same...
by Hipshot
16 Apr 2006, 00:17

Uh... that is just stupid...
by Hipshot
15 Apr 2006, 23:48

I've read the Homm3 and 4 before, but read 2 last time... what is correct? And why won't we get them all? I would rather get 2 and 3 than 4.
by Hipshot
15 Apr 2006, 23:11

" • Heroes of Mighti & Magic 5j (of lcourse) • Unique iin-game content including three additional jsingle iplayer scenario maps and ja unique jhero "Aura" • A printed map of Ashan • Sixteen page artbookj byj heroic fantasy artist jOlivier Ledroit • A faction document summarising a...
by Hipshot
15 Apr 2006, 21:08

Won't we have a paper doll to equip the hero with artifacts? Why did they leave it out? It doesn't fit in the new GUI. They could make it fit, by expanding the UI in the heroes info-panel and I hope they will :) But they won't. The look of it now. http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/8886/h5game20060...
by Hipshot
15 Apr 2006, 20:35
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Oblivion or Dark Messiah?
Replies: 51
Views: 31820

DM is much more actionbased than Oblivion will ever be. It's not the MM that I wanted, but I'd hafto do until I get a real Elder Scrolls killer, MM:X. There's nothing saying that you can't make a _really_ good advanced MM RPG, just hit the graphics and you have a cuple 100k people buying the game al...
by Hipshot
15 Apr 2006, 20:27

I've seen worse, but not in a Heroes game I must add. I however took the last option, because I really think some things are annoying. "Very." My take on the UI for the demo and I don't think the Ui will change much or anything really in the first release. Maybe never. Tool-tip too slow : ...
by Hipshot
15 Apr 2006, 19:35
Topic: It's no longer HOMM V, it's MMH V!
Replies: 23
Views: 10531

The european :)
I hope it stays that way... don't change the name of the game, please Ubi, let it be "Heroes of" not something stupid "Might and Magic of XXX when BALBLABAL Heroes".

Go to advanced search