Search found 53 matches

by Hipshot
22 May 2006, 07:46
Forum: News
Topic: First Online Review: 8/10
Replies: 26
Views: 7756

First Online Review: 8/10

Actually, swedish site, FragZone did a legit review about 1.5weeks ago now, they gave it 80% too, so this isn't really the first online rev ;)
by Hipshot
21 May 2006, 14:17
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes 5 Musical Score
Replies: 30
Views: 10253

There's no problem replacing the music, but as others, I just play the music I want in winamp, I have already played the H2 music alot when playing H5.
by Hipshot
21 May 2006, 13:14
Topic: Heroes 5 Musical Score
Replies: 30
Views: 10253

Infiltrator wrote:In my opinion the overall music falls a bit behind Heroes 3, and Heroes 3 falls behind Heroes 2. But that's just me.
Exactly my thought.
The music in this game is, like the terrain all to similar. Needs more variation.
by Hipshot
21 May 2006, 12:56
Topic: Snow - Looks ok for just a test.
Replies: 10
Views: 3710

Grass
Volcanic
Desert
Underground
Swamp-alike, feels more like dirty sand.

What I miss is
Jungle
Snow
Cracked dry (remember the Barbarian (dont remember the name ;D) rase in H3)
more variation in seasons
by Hipshot
21 May 2006, 12:41

There is a "snow theme" in the game, but I have yet to see a map using it. There is atleast tree objects that I've found. If anyone finds a snow map please tell :) Possibly it's unifinished features, you often find those in gamefiles. They're going to include something, but then deadline ...
by Hipshot
21 May 2006, 10:55
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Snow in Heroes V
Replies: 17
Views: 9135

Snow in Heroes V

I did just replace the grass theme with snow. There is already a few snow textures in the games, there are also tree objects that has a snow theme. Still haven't seen a map using this though.
by Hipshot
21 May 2006, 02:47

There is a "snow theme" in the game, but I have yet to see a map using it. There is atleast tree objects that I've found. If anyone finds a snow map please tell :) Or maybe it will be possible to use it when the editor comes, or even better, add own themes and ship maps as "mini mods&...
by Hipshot
20 May 2006, 23:35

Snow - Looks ok for just a test.

So I did a texture test. There's alread three snow textures in the game, but it's not enough to replace all the grass ones, so I snatched a few from some other games, this is just a test to see how nice heroes would look with snow, imagine the trees, water and everything else being snow themed! Mod ...
by Hipshot
20 May 2006, 23:20
Topic: The Nicolai mission (**spoilers**)
Replies: 9
Views: 3386

Did you just spoil the entire SP-game now? Nico, dies and then becomes a Vamp? That is great!
by Hipshot
20 May 2006, 18:19
Topic: Content of the game
Replies: 161
Views: 90469

We need more diversed terrain and landscapes, where's the jungle, snow, fall-forests, etc :( I hope this will be added in futher patches/expansions.
by Hipshot
20 May 2006, 16:19
Topic: Dameon Tools disable
Replies: 3
Views: 2284

No you don't. I can play the game having images mounted, the app running etc (for the record, I did buy the game).
by Hipshot
20 May 2006, 16:15
Topic: Mini-mod, tooltip sound (annoying, removed).
Replies: 7
Views: 3459

Mini-mod, tooltip sound (annoying, removed).

Is it just me or do everyone hate the idiotic hover (tooltip) sound that plays _everytime_ you place the mouse over _anything_? Well, I did a minimod to remove that sound. I don't feel it's needed, it does more harm than good this way and I'll better of without it. If you don't know what I'm talking...
by Hipshot
12 May 2006, 10:35
Topic: DMoM&M frenzy
Replies: 12
Views: 4391

DMoM&M frenzy

Took about 2 mins here...

Try this, for some, it should be alot faster. Here at the work, I get ~3-4MB/s

http://www.fz.se/filarkiv/download.php? ... _HD_US.wmv
by Hipshot
12 May 2006, 09:24
Topic: DMoM&M frenzy
Replies: 12
Views: 4391

DMoM&M frenzy

I loved when he struck the cyc in the eye and the blood just poured. Damn. I know the MM-lineup would get a boost when a "real" publisher picked it up. It's not strange that 3DO went out of the biz... the commets on this game around the net is mostly great. Edited on Fri, May 12 2006, 03:2...
by Hipshot
09 May 2006, 14:24
Topic: Snow maps.
Replies: 58
Views: 13568

Maybe nothing big is lost when there's no snow terrain but diversity is always good and snow contributes to that diversity and helps us to become more involved in the game because it makes it more real. All maps might look the same when there's no snow option ;| Diversity is alot to lose in a game ...
by Hipshot
08 May 2006, 16:52

Gaidal Cain wrote:as otherwise they'd have to make another version of every object...
No they don't.
by Hipshot
08 May 2006, 08:40

Snow maps.

My friend has the full game, to review for a site, I was at his home and tried it, I took a peak on the custom maps, I could not find any snow landscape maps there, anyone know if there will be any in the retail game, and if those that writes the reviews maybe are getting versions with less custom m...
by Hipshot
08 May 2006, 05:47
Forum: Articles
Topic: Spin the Skill Wheel
Replies: 363
Views: 120797

Skill Wheel

Incredible.
by Hipshot
07 May 2006, 03:03
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Oblivion or Dark Messiah?
Replies: 51
Views: 31844

Then ofc, there's those that loves the gameplay and are getting the game because of that. People that loved the gameplay on Morrowind will be disappointed by the simplification of the game system in Oblivion, it has some good changes, but it has a plethora of bad ones as well. For instance, the gam...
by Hipshot
17 Apr 2006, 11:06
Topic: deluxe edition
Views: 5796

I could share my rips, they are pretty old now, but still 192Kb, that should be sufficent for most.

Mod Note: Sorry, no links to rips. GC

Go to advanced search