Search found 82 matches

by chaosgorgon
10 Mar 2006, 16:59
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Are you going to buy Heroes V?
Replies: 164
Views: 54841

h2 and h3 are quite different, h3 is better in the gameplay, and more "balanced", since some skills were added (like the overpowered ranged skill in H2 that was more balnced with offencive in H3) H3 basically was more, more, more but even was less strategic than H2 in some aspects in H5 u ...
by chaosgorgon
10 Mar 2006, 02:21

really i dont think that H5 will be a failure, if the game wont have to many bugs, they can sleep safer but i think that the game will turn boring in few weeks, anyway my opinion only Heroes story was bland and boring IMO, i always plays first the skirmish games in ALL the games i buy, then i try ca...
by chaosgorgon
09 Mar 2006, 23:42

"Those are counted among “Heroes IV fans”. They may not be actual Heroes IV fans, but their reasons for not being excited about HV are the same—it’s largely a rehash of Heroes III, it’s missing newer features etc..." so then why to put them as H4 fans??, couldnt more Heroes fans that are b...
by chaosgorgon
09 Mar 2006, 04:35

Kareeah u forgot... -and ppl that just arent interested to play only H3 in 3d u know the guys that say "well, where is the big deal with this stuff??" the story in the game was always somewhat bland, and will be the same in this new, but with different names, i really dont think that a lot...
by chaosgorgon
01 Mar 2006, 20:01
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 145486

hello Dalai

do u know how can i open the code of H4??? i already know some of programation, its write in C ??, just want to experiment

thxs
by chaosgorgon
12 Feb 2006, 21:01
Topic: Heroes on battlefield
Replies: 109
Views: 37335

Ah, but those points can be fixed. Of course they can. But i still don't like the ideea of a tactician getting killed. He should be stationed somewhere away from harms way. then, TT, u can CHOSE if u want ur heroes into or out the battlefield, there is a idea in equilibris forum to use a special sp...
by chaosgorgon
12 Feb 2006, 18:01

those points can be fixed...... thats actually the words that we always needed to H5, not that ridiculous behavior of some fans like "i hate H4" -that btw isnt the case of TT-, agree that H4 have`problems, but if more ppl just would said that, then we shouldnt have a H3 copycad -even admit...
by chaosgorgon
11 Feb 2006, 20:38

....and the problem with Inf is that hes soo afraid to changes that dont even analyse possible improvements, is a "black or white" thinking, really dont know how can be fixed.......
by chaosgorgon
11 Feb 2006, 20:10

the problem of the GM skills can be solved if u can chose to put the heroes into the field or not, with diffrent bonus and pros and conts the problem of the full heroes army can be solved if u can use slots only for heroes and slots only for monsters, and limit the heroes in armies, like 3 per army,...
by chaosgorgon
11 Feb 2006, 15:38

guess the solution more simple in this system is to let the heroes to recieve attacks, but not killing the heroe itself, but reducing his initiative so a hero with holy charge recieve a retaliation, but that reduce the initiative -depends how much is the dmg of the retaliation-, or a caster that rec...
by chaosgorgon
09 Feb 2006, 16:43

agree, that stuff is basically skills with nice animations anyway i thing that the best solution would have been to make an balanced option, i mean tho chose if u want ur heroes in the battlefield of if u want to keep them casting out of the battle, but not to make such heroes as complete meleers (b...
by chaosgorgon
09 Feb 2006, 06:47

actually there are resources, ideas and ways to put heroes in battlefield and finish with a funny and balanced feature, but the ppl that cant imagine such solutions just say "no that isnt the heroes feeling" ;|
by chaosgorgon
09 Feb 2006, 05:45
Topic: Simultaneous retal?
Replies: 91
Views: 28053

puff, still awake fixing problems in my comp, anyway... guess that the retaliation system + this new "game in realtime paused" system -that is a very nice feature-, give a clear adventage to high speed creatures, now that advatage of the "firststrike" is multiplicated, now simult...
by chaosgorgon
05 Feb 2006, 14:26
Topic: Fog of War where are you?
Replies: 56
Views: 21597

u had hated ur self in H3 wasting time with ur hero only to know how is the map, instead in H4 u cand send scouts to know what to do next whit ur hero again the reason of that "leave a peasant or imp sitting around, but it would hit you sooner or later", was the LoS of the buildings nothin...
by chaosgorgon
05 Feb 2006, 02:24

ok, inf, calm down man maybe u have a lot of fear from H4 and all that, but the problem in H4 fow was the poor line sight radius, only that, and of course some stupid sight towers in which u only saw the fow, put to the flagable buidings a decent sight and u have a nive fow system, and of course sho...
by chaosgorgon
05 Feb 2006, 00:33

Inf, man dont sneak with arguments, the tipical resourse for that is the classic "u missunderstand me", lol, is clear that u main argument is the RTS/TBS stuff
by chaosgorgon
05 Feb 2006, 00:29

the problem of all this was the lack of brain of some whinin fans, they thougth that the ideas were bad, but didnt notice that actually were bad implemented, so now we have this H3-3ds even with some classic issues B-)

and of course 3do, that rushed and didnt finished H4, cursing H5
by chaosgorgon
04 Feb 2006, 02:11

"pasive skills" i was talking about "defence, ofence, leadership, etc" only that, i mean using these skills with a default sanctuary without the fear of a fast death or a must of combat skills
by chaosgorgon
03 Feb 2006, 20:27

guess that if monks could cast or not whatever spell isnt big deal, anyway could be nice that also could cast holy word :D but what about an army ot 2 heroes, champions, angels, pikemen, ballistas, crusaders ', i mean all the creatures recutable??, think that could be nice, and for the strategic cho...
by chaosgorgon
03 Feb 2006, 00:06

wohoooo, but ur argument is that fow goes better with RTS!!!, ha, guess that u have the psico-disease "i hate H4"

Go to advanced search