Search found 82 matches

by chaosgorgon
May 24 2006, 15:13
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Race balance
Replies: 8
Views: 5297

i say the only thing that barbs needs is that the magic resistence of the hero can also affect the creatures in smaller proportion, like Basic-10%, then 15, then20,25, and 30 for grandmaster, or maybe 35 btw, are you considering to make the low lvl units more powerfull -to all factions-?? to reduce ...
by chaosgorgon
May 21 2006, 21:00
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: CH Forum vs HV
Replies: 138
Views: 20717

well actually the beta interface issues were exagerated by some guys, althought the cameras were pretty annoying, but really these stuffs werent so important to me, btw the cameras wont be turn off in the final release?
by chaosgorgon
May 21 2006, 20:13

well if i have played the beta, why i should bother with the demo?, is the same gameplay with campaings, if you see my posts and threads i really dont care about some details in this state of the game, because are upgradable, dont care about balance or stetics, i care mostly about the general gamepl...
by chaosgorgon
May 21 2006, 19:56

ohh znork , man what you think that i need 20 hours of playing to know how is the game??,i dont like it, i have tested it, is the same stuff, im not saying that it sucks, just that i dont gona waste time playing the same stuff not like the whining guys of "save heroes" , that after 15 minutes of a b...
by chaosgorgon
May 21 2006, 19:41

well zam , guess that both have the same "feeling" but the reasons are pretty different, i just dont see many good things in the game, just decent, and i dont care if the heroes will be "noble" in your standars, because "nobility" to me is far more than angels against demons, anyway i have found muc...
by chaosgorgon
May 21 2006, 19:25

well, znork i have tried the beta to almost half hour with hotseat, i did knew was a beta, and i didnt complain about the bugs, instead many guys started with "this is a disaster" and then the famous "save heroes", lol, so who is the whining??? znork im not scared, come on, i have said thet i dont l...
by chaosgorgon
May 21 2006, 19:01

ok, znork, who is whining here???, " just why bother to buy it" isnt whining, i mean i dont start a thread of how looks treants or titans, actually i was far more optimist than you in the beta testing phase, lol
by chaosgorgon
May 21 2006, 18:22

guess that there is a BIG difference between the ppl who liked H4 -that dont mean are H4 fans- and ppl that defend H5, ans ppl who hated H4 and ppl who dont see reason to buy H5 for the guys that liked H4 the game but knew already that the game had some very weak points, but also considering other t...
by chaosgorgon
Mar 23 2006, 4:56
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes III VS Heroes IV
Replies: 152
Views: 45061

i dont see where is the problem, u know there are tales of "brave knights" that punched 50 dragons!!!, hehe and one of those mythical knights is me!!!!!!!! pretty nice!! :D the heroes could be considered as semi divine beings as some popular tales, u know the tipical "only with his right hand he kil...
by chaosgorgon
Mar 22 2006, 16:19

and i dont know where is the big deal with that "holy balance", i mean warcraft didnt bornd balanced u know????, all the guys wanted to play with UD!!! :D so balance can be fixed easely, nothing from other world, i still wait that Equilibris Team improve the low lvl monters stats, hope, but really t...
by chaosgorgon
Mar 22 2006, 16:02

BTW, Age of Wonders also had that problem of the superhero, it was a nightmare for some guys, they fixed that, putting a limit to the heroes maybe could be implemented a limit to melle combat to all heroes except might heroes, and limit of archery to all heroes except rangers, also a limit to magic ...
by chaosgorgon
Mar 22 2006, 15:42

guess that most ppl that say that "superman that kill 100 dragons" havent played the game and only repeat the same stuff from others.. really is pretty hard to reach such supeheroes, maybe in a map with a bunch of trees of knowledge and lvl buffs, but in a normal standar map isnt good idea to focali...
by chaosgorgon
Mar 22 2006, 15:20
Topic: Equilibris release date ?
Replies: 62
Views: 29076

yeah, the Equilibris team and the WoG team are the true Heroes of Heroes :-D
by chaosgorgon
Mar 18 2006, 18:32
Topic: Disappointment with Heroes 5
Replies: 69
Views: 19153

guess the game will sale in average rate, coz is new and the nice graphs, but also that the ppl will get boring fast with this game, so dont know if the forums members will increase or will be the same harcore fans in it, we must wait and see... guess that the game will be ever less funny than other...
by chaosgorgon
Mar 18 2006, 18:29
Topic: The Most Exciting Stage of the Life of a Game
Replies: 21
Views: 6531

definitivelly the most exciting isnt the expansion, dont know why ppl think about that....... the xpansions only can be great if the game story is also very,very,very good, xpansions is all about the story... of course the guys here are Heroes fans, and maybe u like the story and all that, but for e...
by chaosgorgon
Mar 17 2006, 22:53
Topic: Spell discusions
Replies: 273
Views: 72640

i agree with Misth, hyno should be number based
by chaosgorgon
Mar 17 2006, 22:46
Topic: Any way to turn the game in simultaneus turns???
Replies: 16
Views: 7554

exactly, AoW have a option to Tbs and simultaneous, but i preffer the simultaneous, and i guess that most of the AoW fans preffer simultaneous, since tbs is pretty long and somewhat boring, also helps a lot in multiplayer, btw im not saying to kill the more conservative tbs, but to put as a option i...
by chaosgorgon
Mar 17 2006, 2:00
Topic: Skill replacements!
Replies: 12
Views: 8185

hmm, maybe to subclasses could be aviable new skills??? u know.... a crusader, with basic, hmm...-im really thinking :D -.....retaliation skills??, basic 2 retaliations -can retaliate 2 attacks-, advanced 3, expert 4, the skill could be pasive or as a new added spell and every subclasses with a kind...
by chaosgorgon
Mar 17 2006, 1:48
Topic: Any way to turn the game in simultaneus turns???
Replies: 16
Views: 7554

Any way to turn the game in simultaneus turns???

a question to the EquiTeam, is possible to turn the game into simultaneous turns, like AoW???

how hard could be??
by chaosgorgon
Mar 11 2006, 22:43
Topic: Are you going to buy Heroes V?
Replies: 164
Views: 41453

That poll doesn't prove anything, less then 100 people voted and so far CH is the biggest place where H4 fans hang out I ever seen, so it's obviously biased thats not true, in other poll done in Ubi site mostly guys voted that H4 wasnt bad but had a potential lost, dont know who started guess was s...

Go to advanced search