Search found 82 matches

by chaosgorgon
03 Sep 2006, 19:35
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Expansion HOMM 5
Replies: 525
Views: 136124

im talking about AoW....im not a fan of DD or warhammer games, never have played that , and i think that heroes never was based in that stuff

and well i already knows ppl that hates dwarfs including the heroes 2-3-4 dwarfs ;)
by chaosgorgon
03 Sep 2006, 19:19

hahaha, come on man, dwarfs were/are pretty suckier in AoW2, what i have seen is a lot of dwarfs killed in action.....and many friends that have said "dawrfs??noooway" :devil: steam tanks sucks, try the human air galley rush with a knight drop....that rocks -the best of all was the forcesh...
by chaosgorgon
03 Sep 2006, 18:04

actually humans are better than dwarfs, they arent sooooo sloooooow -of course in the games i have played-, and when ur human u can say "hey im a crazy crusader", but with dwarf is..."hey im a little avaricious angry...little dude" :| , try to ask for example in AoW....human or d...
by chaosgorgon
03 Sep 2006, 17:27

dwarfs sucks, period

in all the games i have played the most boring tasteless, and stupid town was always the dwarfs town...but for the sake of the H5 tolkinishing they must have a town...ohhh man

what a waste of town slots MB and "art" efford...

hope the barbarian town will be better..
by chaosgorgon
07 Aug 2006, 03:05
Topic: The Heroes V Wish List
Replies: 38
Views: 11739

Uh,oh...One thing?Hard to choose...Hmmm...How about different developer ? :devious: :devil: Blizzard or firaxis would be my preference,but hey,lots of others could do it. or better triump studios ;) , but really the only thing i want in this game is sim turns, that will lead a complete change in th...
by chaosgorgon
01 Aug 2006, 17:10
Topic: Simultaneous Turns?
Replies: 30
Views: 10418

well,with the Ubi servers, h5 itself was designed to be a online multiplayer game, maybe you are somewhat conservator about the games, but hotseat/conventional turns ia a thing of the past for MP, specially if you want to rent LAN computers in a cybercafe playing H or AoW in conventional turns, big ...
by chaosgorgon
01 Aug 2006, 16:23

so H5 could be cursed with the same old turn sistem i kinda like the entire heroes series because of this turn system :) of course........if you want to spend half of your live in a MP game ;| , but the whole thing is optional, AoW have options to classic and sim, in the end almost all the AoW game...
by chaosgorgon
01 Aug 2006, 00:47

i find somewhat difficult that sim turns could be in the expansion, sim turns have a lot to do with the engine itself, adding in expansion could be risky and complicated, so H5 could be cursed with the same old turn sistem, of course i might be wong, really i hope so :devious:
by chaosgorgon
26 Jul 2006, 16:08
Topic: so... who would u rather have to take over the HOMM series
Replies: 47
Views: 11120

hmmmm, i really dont understand whats going on here....in general for a H player -or at least whose i know- the graphics are the least important, specially the cut-scenes, also the main hostile critics dont come from H4 fans, at least that is what i see, the H4 dudes dont like this game, but they do...
by chaosgorgon
25 Jul 2006, 22:25

i dont know about all the development of H5, but is possible that the old concept designed to alpha wasnt the best for the beta, since the new have other engine, so is possible that they would started again all the work, also it seems -only seems, since i have read in a comment from the Ubi forum- t...
by chaosgorgon
25 Jul 2006, 21:53

ha!, dont make me laught, im pretty sure we will hear the same complains! i have played other nival games, like etherlord and the AI is pretty smart,i think that the reason of all this H mess -ignoring the subgetive things about " how look this creature"- is the jump between the alpha and ...
by chaosgorgon
19 Jul 2006, 20:05
Topic: Using the wrong faction hero with your castle.
Replies: 12
Views: 3575

actually with the racual thingy the towns transformation is needed, but i think that the best that they can do is actually let that the towns could change to the others side "equivalent", so a inferno could be corrupted to turn in to heaven a academy corrupted to necros dungneon can be cor...
by chaosgorgon
18 Jul 2006, 18:25
Topic: Heroes V Lore Discussion *Spoiler*
Replies: 137
Views: 30555

but she did, so???, whos gona stop her?, you and whose army???? hahaha :devil:

seriously, the story have great potential, and again let interesting things in the expansion
by chaosgorgon
18 Jul 2006, 04:59
Topic: Heroes V Lore Discussion *Spoiler*
Replies: 137
Views: 30555

well, guys, it seems that you are confusing a queen with a snow white, in how looks Isabel is a queen, the earlier "isabel" looks too innocent and how it act, well, is also a queen ;) anyway the story seems somehow interesting, and can let interesting things in the xpansion, but also it se...
by chaosgorgon
25 May 2006, 06:57
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Black Knight Mod
Replies: 106
Views: 53923

"cause about half of what chaosgorgon is complaining about is gargoyles and treants" lol, whos complaining about the treants or the gargs???, not me thats sure ;| , to me both are ok "to change the sprites appearance?" yes, yes, there go another one ;| well, maybe you have your r...
by chaosgorgon
24 May 2006, 22:50

It's clear to me too... :( , I'm not happy unless I complain about modders............the "I like to cry about the mod community" King of all whiners. etc, etc, etc dontknow dontknow dontknow ohh, come on, pls, if you see all te thread , all ppl say the typical whining stuff in the pre-la...
by chaosgorgon
24 May 2006, 20:37

:( , my genies.......... the genie mod
:( , my colosus..........the colosus mod
:( , the plague zomby...........the zomby mod
:( , the dungneon chicks............the dungneon warlock mod

etc, etc, etc ;| ;| ;|

the picture is so clear to me now
by chaosgorgon
24 May 2006, 20:15

well i agree with you , but my point here is that i almost sure that the H5 mod community will be a "whining" mod community, i mean :( , my blacknigths.........the BK mod :( , my treants..........the beta treant mod :( , my male angels.......the male angels mod etc,etc,etc ;| i mean would ...
by chaosgorgon
24 May 2006, 19:58

ermm, the dark knight mod thingy, not the most originilal thing for a mod, specially if is the same lvl as H3....... i mean, dont know how will be the mod community..... a H3 total conversion?, a LoTR total conversion??, come on guys dont have anything more original?? or the "cool" treant ...
by chaosgorgon
24 May 2006, 19:18
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Equilibris, hard question!
Replies: 37
Views: 21710

guess that some ppl got an wrong atitud against BDragon, he have some entusiasm, and that is cool just give him some nice sites of asembler and other programs, and guess he will try, then when he find that is super-uper difficult, and then he will left that :devious: but could be also cool if you gu...

Go to advanced search