Search found 73 matches

by doom3d
26 Feb 2007, 19:55
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 99
Views: 102072

re:

(Downloaded the Sagamosa scripts and Script update) I've installed the Sagamosa scripts and the script update, but nothing seemed to work. A lots of error messages came up during the loading sequence, and when I started to play no WoGification worked. What should I do to make the scripts work? The ...
by doom3d
18 Feb 2007, 08:55
Topic: Heroes WOG problems
Replies: 14
Views: 9699

re:

Hi, Please, try to download the latest allinone.zip (3.58f version), and the Script Update. Copy Data/s to another location, reinstall WoG with these packages, and play a wogified 3do map (like Arrogance) without your scripts. /allinone +Script Update, no patches please/ / You may add a Tower +grail...
by doom3d
25 Jan 2007, 21:45
Topic: Some questions about WoG
Replies: 12
Views: 7233

re

Hi, If you don't have AB but SoD, you can enable AB options. Just download absod.exe, or create manually empty txt files, and rename them. You will need : /3do/heroes/h3blade.exe In /3do/heroes3/data : H3ab_ahd.snd, H3ab_ahd.vid, H3ab_bmp.lod, and H3ab_spr.lod . After that SoD will recognise, that y...
by doom3d
24 Jan 2007, 20:41
Topic: What's happening with WoG 3.59?
Replies: 46
Views: 28053

Re: It is possible to play WoG 3.59 in 2007?

So i come back with my question. What is happening with the WoG Team? Did anyone work to the WoG 3.59 project right now? Or is a beautifull holiday for everybody? Slava is busy right now (december 2006)? Or he works on WoG 3.59? Some more details: approx. 70 people are actually working on 3.59. 3do...
by doom3d
24 Jan 2007, 20:33
Topic: Your WoG settings? (Options files included)
Replies: 6
Views: 20331

Hi, I am using one half of the options. Message disabling, experience related, Commanders, Henchmen, object replacements, most of the skill boost. For exemple, enhanced mysticism together with my Shamanic Running option make heroes faster, then Gunnar ever was. ;) I also use unlimited hero skills, a...
by doom3d
24 Jan 2007, 20:06
Topic: New script packs for download?
Replies: 9
Views: 6710

re:

Hi, My WoG Mod build 9, based on Script Update is ready. http://doom3d.uw.hu ("letöltések" menu) I may update it when official bugfixes will be released for modified team scripts. Now I am working on hungarian wog menu patch for b9, and will continue with ERM Debugger, and Caravans. You ca...
by doom3d
22 Jan 2007, 20:22
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Conceptiually best heroes game?
Replies: 193
Views: 43406

re:

Hi, My favorite is H3 with WoG. Right now I am writing CARAVANS script for H3. We can emulate a lot of things with ERM. If You say, that H1,2,4, or 5 is better, because it has some new options, we can write them for H3. I also plan to write a Gating spell, amongst others.. ;) It also has Commanders-...
by doom3d
22 Jan 2007, 19:45
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: HoMM III on Linux?
Replies: 10
Views: 7322

re:

Hi, I have Ubuntu linux 6.10 with WINE HQ 0.9.29, and installed WoG on Complete. ERM editor also works. Only problem is, that the mapeditor freezes, if I try to use the "show passability grid" option. / I have never used wine-cfg, it may help / *dcherryholmes: You should set your linux des...
by doom3d
22 Jan 2007, 18:50

re:

Hi, AI boost will give some daily mana and movement feed to AI heroes, depending on game difficulty setting. ( Up to ~ 30% mana and 500 movement point at impossible) Sagamosa's left homepage is at http://wog.euweb.cz/. You should not play with his package, 'cause it was written a few years ago, and ...
by doom3d
21 Jan 2007, 18:42
Topic: Wishes ideas and proposals for the next version
Replies: 153
Views: 142570

re:

Hi, I plan to use invisible virtual Caravans. Travel between map levels will take around half a day. I still can check actual position, and add some chance to be discovered and attacked. (better chances with scouting) - buildings: I am not familiar with H3's graphics part, don't now how to implement...
by doom3d
21 Jan 2007, 00:14
Topic: Wishes ideas and proposals for the next version
Replies: 153
Views: 142570

Hi, Next month (after finishing my bitwise packer) I will start to write H3 Caravans for WoG. Some questions: - Do you need Caravans to heroes? Or is it enough between Towns plus ext. dwelling ->town direction? - Caravans should be paid? - Do you need max. HP limit to set up? max. 1000 creature per ...
by doom3d
21 Jan 2007, 00:05

Hi,

You can download my wogmod build8 at http://doom3d.uw.hu.
(english version of site is planned for february)
Just extract, and copy. File structure is also mirrored in the archive.
Build9 based on Script Update is coming soon.

Doom3d
by doom3d
21 Jan 2007, 00:00
Topic: ERM for dummies
Replies: 43
Views: 99832

Instead of being asked if to Wogify or not, I get this meassage: ERM syntax Error. Files: erm Line: 5354 Reason: "GetNum"- cannot get flag. Save all ERM vars to WOGERMLOG.TXXT (may take time)? After that, doesn't matter which option I choose, I get abunch of messages I don't understand an...

Go to advanced search