Search found 34 matches

by Bad Wolf
01 Feb 2006, 07:00
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes V Creature Size Mod *!here!*
Replies: 9
Views: 8582

Heroes V Creature Size Mod *!here!*

Ok, so I know we all need to test out things as they are, after all this is the open beta, but I've heard some outcries about the battlefields being too small. So here you go, a Mod, that leaves only the 7th level creatures (with the exception of the Treant and the Hydra) a 4squared unit, everyone e...
by Bad Wolf
01 Feb 2006, 06:51
Topic: Enabling Hot Seat in the Beta
Replies: 38
Views: 25769

Actually the hot-seat works fine (you can even Save and Load). And you don't have to worry about the slots, if you acidently chose an AI you can just switch it back to human, OR you can switch everyone but Red to AI, and play single player through hot-seat button (did that a few times myself). And y...
by Bad Wolf
30 Jan 2006, 17:16
Topic: Finally a game company that cares!
Views: 6152

It's like I said on the official UBI forums, as long as this *cough* polishing time *cough* gives us a game better then what we've seen in this beta and better then the horrible retail release of HoMM IV... I'm all for waiting... and praying 'Amen!'
by Bad Wolf
30 Jan 2006, 16:30
Topic: Finally a game company that cares!
Views: 6152

Finally a game company that cares!

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/ ... 9911088504
Finally some answers and some good news and a LOT of insight about what's to come - hopefully a great game!
by Bad Wolf
30 Jan 2006, 16:18
Topic: Heroes V Impressions: Post yours here
Replies: 90
Views: 40502

Oh also another really annoying thing, but this of course WILL be taken care of (I hope) is that you can build creature structures without a fort, but you can't click on the hire creatures button without it. Now first of all I think a fort should be a pre-requirement for creature building as it was ...
by Bad Wolf
30 Jan 2006, 16:13
Topic: Hero Trace, do we really need it?
Replies: 7
Views: 4525

DaemianLucifer wrote:Of course we need it!How else are we to track enemy heroes without FoW?
OMG 8|
It took me a few seconds to realize that statment...
HAHAHA... OMG lol... that's right... of coures... why didn't I think of that!
That's brilliant, simply brilliant :D
by Bad Wolf
30 Jan 2006, 16:11
Topic: Cranky Hero
Replies: 370
Views: 103955

When is the next issue of Cranky Hero coming out? ;| There were two stips in five days, isn't that enough? :D We try to make it a weekly release until we run out of ideas. The next one will be next Monday. Ok! :) And don't you dare running out of ideas... you're too good B-) p.s. I can give you lot...
by Bad Wolf
30 Jan 2006, 16:09

ThunderTitan wrote:Of course we need it. Haven't you heard, graphical artifices are all the rage.
Haha, yes, it seems so...
But I don't mind really, I just turned it off and ahhhhhhhhh the pain is gone!
by Bad Wolf
30 Jan 2006, 16:06
Topic: Elemental Vision
Replies: 51
Views: 20155

Yeah, I guess it is at least better that you can tell which unit goes when, but yeah there are still some serious issues with it, the haste/slow thing is really on top of Major Issues. Also some units just don't dissapear from the initiative bar even when they die (I think it is one specific unit ty...
by Bad Wolf
30 Jan 2006, 16:03
Topic: Heroes V Impressions: Post yours here
Replies: 90
Views: 40502

Hmm, I know I'm not the only one to be saying this, but doesn't anyone else get the feeling that Nival tried to copy Disciples system of town management and got it wrong? :| I mean, I always thought that Disciples building plan system was very good, but now that I see how you can missuse it, I'm sta...
by Bad Wolf
30 Jan 2006, 15:56
Topic: Elemental Vision
Replies: 51
Views: 20155

OK, that's way too complicated for me, I'm still getting used to the initiative bar :baby:
by Bad Wolf
30 Jan 2006, 15:53

p.s. Hey, I'm new here :D
Love the heroes series :)
by Bad Wolf
30 Jan 2006, 15:53

Hero Trace, do we really need it?

I've been playing the open beta for quite a while now (I actually subscribed to fileplanet to get it early, one more promotion scheme that got the best of me)... And there's one feature that I still don't understand what is the point of, and that's Hero Trace, is it really that usefull, as far as I ...
by Bad Wolf
30 Jan 2006, 15:39

When is the next issue of Cranky Hero coming out? ;|

Go to advanced search