Search found 79 matches

by Magelord
28 Jul 2010, 15:16
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: How can I activate Agrael for my map? And where is the Abyss
Replies: 4
Views: 4660

Awesome everything works perfectly! I just couldn't resist trying it before work! :D

Thanks again Marzhin and Corlagon!
by Magelord
28 Jul 2010, 14:29

WOW thanks for the fast reply Marzhin and Corlagon! I'll do what you said when I get back from work tonight. And thanks Corlagon for the Pak file I have that old abyss thread bookmarked but like Marzhin said Elraith had long ago fallen by the wayside.

Again thank you!
by Magelord
28 Jul 2010, 08:37

How can I activate Agrael for my map? And where is the Abyss

I am making a Huge map for HommV ToE. 1. I am having no end of trouble trying to acquire Agrael and place him as the main character for this map. 2. Does anyone have a MOD that keeps the underground "Abyss feature" that was in the original build of Homm V as seen in the Warlock map "H...
by Magelord
20 Feb 2008, 04:11
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Dungeon Strategy, Suplimental to TOTE
Replies: 15
Views: 6168

Most excellent, and I was starting to think there were only the smallest handful of Warlocks out there! You Guys/Gals? go with your bad selves! B-)
by Magelord
19 Feb 2008, 07:07
Topic: Dungeon Strategy, Suplimental to TOTE
Replies: 15
Views: 6168

Dungeon Strategy, Suplimental to TOTE

Hey everyone I was going to put this in Infiltrator's thread for completeness but didn't want it to look like I was trying to hijack his thread so started a new one here. I've been playing Warlocks since well day 1 with Heroes, and it is a whole new ballgame with the advent of TOTE! I've been able t...
by Magelord
04 Feb 2008, 16:41
Topic: Pure Class (Heroes Complete Edition).....with pics!
Replies: 44
Views: 52508

Woooow...oh my oh my...it's just...wow! 8| I had decided not to get it but now I'm not so sure...it's just that it costs 600 Danish Kroner here :([/u] Tis nice! Although I will admit if it wasn't Christmas here in the states at the time I purchased it I might not have justified the expense myself b...
by Magelord
19 Jan 2008, 01:04

ok, where the heck to you get these pics of hot dungeon chicks which say "Magelord Responds"? :devious: Haha, thanks for the complements on my work Wulfstan8182 I am the one and only source as I draw them on my computer. I am as well as an avid gamer an artist who in turn loves to draw wh...
by Magelord
18 Jan 2008, 03:37

Hello Magelord. Congrats for this wonderfull edition! I have 2 questions regarding soundtracks cds from this box. Are there any tracklist for these cds inside the box? I know it contains 25/25/27 tracks.. but are those tracks titled ? Could you provide us complete tracklists of the 3 cds if they ex...
by Magelord
09 Jan 2008, 09:17
Topic: Whats up with the new Warlock heroes from TOTE!
Views: 2754

Sweet thanks everyone, for the info and the ROCK'IN Hero unlocking MOD!!! 8|
by Magelord
09 Jan 2008, 02:33
Topic: Whats up with the new Warlock heroes from TOTE!
Views: 2754

Whats up with the new Warlock heroes from TOTE!

Can anyone help? After doing a search through the site I can find nothing on the forums about these two mystery warlocks? I never played a campaign map with these two characters and I am on the final Scenario what gives? And how do you unlock them? Anyone? ???Agbeth??? / ???Ranleth??? http://i11.tin...
by Magelord
09 Jan 2008, 02:08

http://i10.tinypic.com/7154p50.jpg As promised but with a twist! I was not able to procure the digital camera a second time so on the way home from work stopped at the local Library and scanned the requested images from the Heroes Art Book. @ Angelspit Here is the comic as well as a Celestial Heave...
by Magelord
07 Jan 2008, 02:49

http://i19.tinypic.com/80yv2ox.jpg I've been out of the loop for quite some time. I was wondering: where can this complete edition be purchased? I can't seem to find it on eBay/Amazon. Is there a DVD version available as well? Sorry partner but if you live outside of Europe it can be a daunting tas...
by Magelord
06 Jan 2008, 23:41

theLuckyDragon wrote:It's a forum game :)
B-) Alright then, i'll bite how do you play?
Elvin wrote:@Magelord
I have a feeling you like dungeon smile_teeth Cool sketches.
A Faithful Warlock since Heroes 1 but what gave me away! :D

P.S. Thanks Elvin ;)
by Magelord
06 Jan 2008, 21:14

Thanks. I have yet another question: Do you know if there's any difference between the version of H5 included in this box and H5 Gold/H5+HoF+TotE? I'm talking about things like missing intros etc. as it was the case with the missing AB intro in H3 complete. Not really sure here but I expect the onl...
by Magelord
06 Jan 2008, 01:14

http://i1.tinypic.com/7ynosip.jpg Thanks for the answers and here goes another question, Universe album? What is that? Some of the things you can expect to se on the bonus DVD are... http://i13.tinypic.com/6khue5d.jpg Universe Manuel/Album??? http://i14.tinypic.com/82jqbub.jpg Artwork we have all s...
by Magelord
05 Jan 2008, 23:13

http://i18.tinypic.com/6tn7xow.jpg What language it is in? One of my top worries after ordering it Meander. As I pulled the game out of the packing box the back side of the game was French but after I pulled it all the way out the whole backside fell off, It seems Ubisoft made a very professional a...
by Magelord
05 Jan 2008, 21:46
Topic: Heroes V concept art, including Naga faction - Sanctuary
Replies: 10
Views: 15761

Not so unseen anymore their in the Heroes Art Book now that comes with the Heroes Complete edition! Still a great find though it is always good to have the digital versions! :D
by Magelord
05 Jan 2008, 05:17

Pure Class (Heroes Complete Edition).....with pics!

Hello all I'm just a lurker who's been watching this site since the ancient days and the demise of the Astral Wizard Fan Page but I just got this in today and I am totally ROCKIN! Why you say? Because I live in Las Vegas and I was able to successfully order this bad boy from France!!! And now to sha...
by Magelord
13 Apr 2007, 04:10
Forum: Articles
Topic: Hammers of Fate → Ylaya's Quest → The Spy
Replies: 25
Views: 17299

Hammers of Fate ¡÷ Ylaya's Quest ¡÷ The Spy

Heh heh... I must be the only guy to pick up the 32 Hell hounds for free! Them combined with Tactics(which was the very second skill upgrade I got) plus the 33 Maidens I bought at the warlock tower ment that I got the drop on every archer stack in this scenario total losses after scenario completion...

Go to advanced search