Search found 79 matches

by Silence
11 Jul 2007, 19:45
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Reality and Fantasy, a discussion.
Replies: 144
Views: 20385

BTW: "Either they are or they aren't" is a funny thing to hear from someone who is always lecturing on quantum physics. Yeah, well, it's Schrödinger's Katze: no matter quantum physics - the cat is either dead or not, since the cat is no quantum nor is it of a dual particle/wave nature Las...
by Silence
21 Jun 2007, 19:37
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 4 campaign difficulty question
Replies: 3
Views: 2679

Neutral critters get stronger. Do not know exactly how big boosts tha AI gets, but the increased strength of neutrals may, in fact, disturb AI at higher difficulty. That means AI is perhaps most active at medium difficulties.
by Silence
20 Jun 2007, 06:49
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: I need help to bash some Inferno freaks.
Replies: 23
Views: 7952

Magepunk wrote:Those dudes were some challenge, but only because there was 2 of them.
Congratulations. which magic was the most useful for you?
by Silence
18 Jun 2007, 19:42
Topic: I need help to bash some Inferno freaks.
Replies: 23
Views: 7952

1 vs 2 is quite crazy. Possibly easier with magic than might. Unless your powerstack completely owerwhelms the first opponent, the second battle will be harder with just creatures. I would bet on Jihora with summoning/banish, enlightenment, sorcery, dark and/or destructive and/or defense. Probably t...
by Silence
14 Jun 2007, 07:43
Forum: News
Topic: Pin-Up of the East
Replies: 232
Views: 35745

Now, can someone answer me the question, why HE is allowed to say that someone like this Orc girl looks like a man while I am NOT allowed to say that someone who posts bull like that looks like an idiot? Most importantly the orcish girl is not a real person and thus has no feelings. Even if she wou...
by Silence
12 Jun 2007, 19:56
Topic: M&M riddle game
Replies: 1084
Views: 202141

HodgePodge wrote: View Air & View Earth Spells?
:yes: View Air it is. Uncovered areas still pitch black, but artifacts, heroes and castles are visible as stars, shields or flags respectively.
by Silence
12 Jun 2007, 18:13

vhilhu wrote:the moon from the lower right panel week_of_the_something thing?
:no: Take a deep breathe, let your mind completely free and read the verse again.
by Silence
12 Jun 2007, 16:27

In order to confuse you even more, 2 new lines.

Like storm or breeze I move accross the field
And show my signs of star and shield
Pitch black and clear signs in front of your eye,
so I tell you, where your hopes and fears lie
by Silence
12 Jun 2007, 13:51
Topic: Will the ToE AI be less dumb??
Replies: 130
Views: 25573

Compared with H 3 in H 5 there is no adventure AI. Compared with H 5 there is no battle AI in H 3. I do not argue with that, but say in other words: H5 has strong RPG and tactical combat/battle elements, while H3 is much more a strategy game. I think once, JJ, it was you who said that H5 AI in cont...
by Silence
12 Jun 2007, 11:58

good_news @ Banedon, I do not have to make it wrong answer. You are all in wrong dimension.
by Silence
12 Jun 2007, 10:31

Mytical wrote:Mage Hut?
:no: Slightly closer but still wrong.

Edit
A slight change from singular to plural signs:
by Silence
12 Jun 2007, 09:18

:no:
by Silence
12 Jun 2007, 08:17

H3
by Silence
12 Jun 2007, 07:10

Beastmaster ?
by Silence
07 Jun 2007, 13:32
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Are Titans good or evil in nature?
Replies: 30
Views: 9223

vhilhu wrote:img
FIREFOX IS NOT EVIL???
I would not call any pandas really evil animals although plants probably hate them.

Red panda aka Fire Fox.
by Silence
01 Jun 2007, 15:12
Topic: The Unofficial Bate Thread
Replies: 35
Views: 8196

Re: The Unofficial Bate Thread

I am sure Kalah posted here several times last night, but used his moderator powers to delete the posts soon after. Was that speech by Romanias president recorded and is it translated or subbed to english? Was that really a speech, I understood that he was shopping when a reporter assaulted and he r...
by Silence
01 Jun 2007, 11:46

However, if you play against 3 human opponents the opponents don't have to be ALLIED for you to have an overwhelming chance NOT to win (a simple destroy-them-all). So if you play that same map against 3 AI opponents you should have a BETTER chance to win because otherwise it would be no fun to play...
by Silence
01 Jun 2007, 10:40

Guys....you are going a bit off topic... My request isnt about having a super-smart AI that can compete with human brains...... I think that a Homm3 like AI would be already perfect (man, homm3 adventure map AI was wicked) It would be "off topic" or no topic i think. They wont use H3 AI. ...
by Silence
01 Jun 2007, 10:33

@ TT Sure, I see it before me, players losing each map, and being happy about it: Take H3 small sized random map with 7 allied AIs against yourself. You can win it due to luck, but if you expect the AI to be there just to give you a more pleasant win it is certainly an idiotic thought. The AI has t...
by Silence
01 Jun 2007, 07:50

A small though about the AI. In real time strategies the AI challenge is no problem, since AI is simply faster in handling its stuff than human. The lack of intelligence is compensated with the speed of decision making, micro+macromanaging. Is anything like that possible for a turn based game? Theor...

Go to advanced search