Search found 28 matches

by White Wizard
29 Nov 2007, 09:08
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic X proposal from a diffrent point of View
Replies: 66
Views: 43864

Guilds will be alot more involved in the game. And you musn't always pay to join every single guild,sometimes a quest is involved to show your competence,loyalty,.. to get an idea,i've put together a draft of the guild structure in the world.(suggestions welcome) each town has standart guilds(with d...
by White Wizard
25 Nov 2007, 10:55

Personally,i'm kinda anti Multiplayer and I don't like online modes The only thing what they do is reducing the quality of M&MX and kill its "spirite",there are enough MMorpg's out there.. They should focus on what is really important to a good M&M game:good story,world,gameplay,va...
by White Wizard
24 Nov 2007, 22:07

Updated I removed the ability to sacrifice a main character,as i think the character you create at the beginning should be your "proud". 4 character slots to begin and one stays free for later in the game when you made yourself a name,joined an alliance. I added some details her and there....
by White Wizard
23 Nov 2007, 11:59

M&M8 was still good,though it strayed away from the original formula/the original M&M concept a little bit. The game isn't very replayable like M&M7 because it is already decided for you who could join the party on the way,very frustrating if you have a weak necromancer in your team and ...
by White Wizard
22 Nov 2007, 12:29

@Hodgepodge:Maybe not for M&M but it would be rather possible to top the game of the century,since few good ones were made since 2000.. There are plenty of magical characters,just like there will be characters without magic and specail powers/abilities.I'll make sure the dragon appears.But Here ...
by White Wizard
21 Nov 2007, 22:40

Might and Magic X proposal from a diffrent point of View

What made M&M so great?chosing a path/alliance? good/evil?or going your own way?solving quest,entering dungeons full of secrets?Possibility to betray some characters?to chose what becomes of your characters made Might and Magic great as it was (VI till VIII) The portrets in M&M The portrets ...
by White Wizard
29 Jan 2006, 11:25
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The place for betaplayers to share info with the masses.
Replies: 49
Views: 14168

-the music,in-game and town themes...great -The size of the battlefields isn't big enough for greater battles -Sometimes commando's do not respond or respond properly,when you click the ok button for example the game can even freez or crash because of this. -I think it's better to have a static menu...
by White Wizard
27 Jan 2006, 17:17
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Open Beta online!
Replies: 18
Views: 9824

Can't wait to test the game,i'm trying to download it this very moment .i'm waiting for my turn wich is about 933 in line :(

Go to advanced search