Search found 86 matches

by Toejam
06 Dec 2011, 00:17
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: > 28 days later
Replies: 88
Views: 35651

Well yeah, but the bigger complaint here is "there are only 5 races". Because in the end, that's what takes away from the uniqueness of the game. I think it’s a combination of town conversions, having only 5 factions, and having only 3 unit levels, that results in noticeably reduced varie...
by Toejam
02 Dec 2011, 00:40
Topic: > 28 days later
Replies: 88
Views: 35651

Sorry to say, but the bugs in this game are really the least of it's problems... They completley changed the base mecanics of this game so much that it's not Heroes of might & magic anymore. In Heroes it was allways fun to explore/search for recources, they completley ruined that with this "...
by Toejam
20 Nov 2011, 02:38
Topic: A goodbye to HOMM! Heroes VI has ended my love for this game
Replies: 121
Views: 95835

Caradoc wrote:
So despite some disappointments, I remind myself that the box maps always suck and that we have mapmakers who can save the day. Cheers.
I so disagree... from older heroes games i remember playing the box maps for years,after getting tierd of them and turning to user made maps...
by Toejam
12 Nov 2011, 02:13
Topic: Single player skirmish maps are not worth playing
Replies: 28
Views: 19444

They wanted to make some cross-breed between king's bounty , Heroes and diciples and they failed misserably... kings bounty is all about a great campaign, Heroes is all about great strategy multiplayer (hot seat or not) gameplay(with some story/management) and diciples is a mix on his own, they comb...
by Toejam
01 Nov 2011, 00:11
Topic: Single player skirmish maps are not worth playing
Replies: 28
Views: 19444

It's not only single player skirmish, hot seat multiplayer is just boring as hell... After playing it for some time now it's getting more and more clear to me that the Heroes game we used to know is totally gone now, even 5 was great compared to this, the only thing we seem to be doing is taking tow...
by Toejam
17 Oct 2011, 00:36
Forum: News
Topic: Patch 1.1 Already Available
Replies: 38
Views: 25595

Patch 1.1 Already Available

just to let you guys now, i got the game to work ! :D, i only needed to connect an old dvd rom player (as external with usb) that wasn't as fuzzy with bad writen disc's as my new one was to instal the game to my pc (slow but he did it)... The game itself (if you are able to instal it :p ) is pretty ...
by Toejam
15 Oct 2011, 14:44

@ pol, was it a crc error ?, cause thats what i'm getting, after some searching seems to be something you get from bad/broken cd's ... returned my copy and got another one, same thing...
by Toejam
15 Oct 2011, 00:14

I cannot even instal the game, gives a data error at 98% and just closes... nice work ubi...
by Toejam
08 Oct 2011, 01:00
Topic: KB: Warriors of the North
Replies: 8
Views: 4009

KB: Warriors of the North

hope this will be a true sequel and not a money grabber like crosswolrds...
by Toejam
02 Aug 2011, 22:41
Topic: Apps & Twits
Replies: 3
Views: 1704

Apps & Twits

Call me old-fashioned but i want to learn (by gameplay) wich creatures are stronger against other creatures, and i want to learn (by gameplay) wich artrfacts are worth fighting for or not, thats the whole point of games like this ...
Edited on Tue, Aug 02 2011, 18:45 by Toejam
by Toejam
31 Jul 2011, 23:17
Topic: The Current State of Things
Replies: 31
Views: 13156

The Current State of Things

Verry excited about the game, but from what i'm reading here there might not be a physical realese of the gamein most country's ? although being a heroes fan from the first hour i refuse to pay for a download...
by Toejam
22 Mar 2010, 01:46
Topic: Clash of Heroes Heading to Consoles
Replies: 13
Views: 4302

Clash of Heroes Heading to Consoles

personally , i would by a ds for this, because it is simply one of the best games i played in years
by Toejam
21 Feb 2010, 02:32
Topic: UbiSoft Online Controversy
Replies: 155
Views: 56683

UbiSoft Online Controversy

as a long time heroes player i think this blows.. screw ubi, i hope they can find a new public for there games but for me it stops when they are pulling these tricks...
by Toejam
09 Nov 2009, 22:20
Topic: Xhane Confirms M&M Rebranding
Replies: 29
Views: 12611

Xhane Confirms M&M Rebranding

I agree with astral76minor, it is becoming pretty hard to find TBS games (none ds/psp) on console or pc, and i might have to turn 100% retrogamer also :(
by Toejam
27 Jul 2008, 00:09
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic VI
Replies: 6
Views: 3518

I hope this is not gonna become a second Warlords series , there are rumors for Warlords 5 for years now :tired: ...
by Toejam
03 Jun 2008, 22:58
Topic: JVC Working on a Fantasy MMO
Replies: 24
Views: 8049

JVC Working on a Fantasy MMO

A fantasy MMO , now that is something original that everyone is waiting for ...
by Toejam
11 Jan 2008, 00:30
Topic: Fabrice Cambounet Q&A
Replies: 91
Views: 22381

Fabrice Cambounet Q&A

homm complete is great, even if i allready own all the Heroes games i still had to have it, a t-shirt,poster, tarrot cards, a BIG artbook ... and all for the price of 1 and a half game :) i love it
by Toejam
16 Dec 2007, 01:04
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Alcohol Infused Goodness
Replies: 808
Views: 150451

well i am Belgian so i like my beers :-D
we got plenty, i like some jupiler ,leffe,kasteel,hoegarden,maes
or some foreign beers like carlsberg or bud
no dutch beers tough :tired:
:baby:
by Toejam
04 Oct 2007, 20:26
Topic: Heroes V Goes Gold... Again
Replies: 8
Views: 4516

Heroes V Goes Gold... Again

So the gold version wich includes tribes would be out early than the expansion itself... that would be really wierd
by Toejam
26 Sep 2007, 12:15
Topic: More King´s Bounty Coverage
Replies: 10
Views: 3236

More King´s Bounty Coverage

Fire emblem is not at all similar to advance wars ...

Advance wars is a pure strategy game where nothing is real time

Go to advanced search