Search found 96 matches

by Pollo2002
17 May 2006, 07:11
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Anti chaining script
Replies: 13
Views: 6760

after trying i found out that i can set the flag off again if i RIGHT click on the benchmark. Wich makes everthing more complicated, i want it to be off when i just click it to go out. Maybe i will have to copy the script just 130+ times? :S Can i use somehow the DO recierve instead of do that or it...
by Pollo2002
17 May 2006, 06:40
Topic: Power army script
Replies: 4
Views: 3535

Power army script

I'm also building a script where a player can see the power of his army in gold and see also the power of an enemy hero possiblites bases on few , pack, etc. It's very hard, First i should recognize that i'm clicking on enemy hero, it would be welcome a Mz reciever but for heroes. it's also hard to ...
by Pollo2002
17 May 2006, 06:21

Since we are on the thing, i didn't exactly got in the help what % does in the VR recivers. As yo can see i need to get some porcentages and used several VR recieveres to get the numbers i wanted, maybe there was a simplier method using the % character? :S
EDIT: a few minutes later i understood it
by Pollo2002
17 May 2006, 06:19
Topic: variables
Replies: 5
Views: 3507

Thank you again :) you are always helping me
by Pollo2002
17 May 2006, 06:16

Down you can see the script, it seems to work perfect, except for one ting it only work once , after that it doesn't work anymore. as you see i did two different triggers, the first for when the flag 910 is off (default) and then other for when you click on the benchmark and go out. The second funct...
by Pollo2002
17 May 2006, 05:15
Topic: variables
Replies: 5
Views: 3507

variables

Sorry i know i do a lot of questiosn, but i never learn any programming nor anything like that and i want to do some complicated stuff and it's hard to me to learn ERM. Now ihave to ask about variables. I use only y variables, flags and v variables because those are the only one i understand, what a...
by Pollo2002
17 May 2006, 05:07

No problem about the ai stuff i don't care about ai and even i will let the ai do free chain maybe can help to improve it's patetic skill.
thanks i will try what you say :)
by Pollo2002
17 May 2006, 03:37

Here is the script i made and it works perfectly as i meant it to work the problem is that as you noted, it only works for VALESKA! :P Since i can't get the trigger hero i can only set it i should make it for EVERY hero, any simpleer way to do it? If nothing else work i will have to copy and change ...
by Pollo2002
17 May 2006, 01:15

Anti chaining script

I've been working on an anti chainning script lately and found a problem, i have no way to get the number of the hero, the hero traded with. The idea is to remove the movement of both heroes once the traded finished or when it's start i sthe same but i have no way to identify the hero i traded with,...
by Pollo2002
15 May 2006, 07:53
Topic: Some way to make downloable
Replies: 3
Views: 2881

Some way to make downloable

I have a pack of files i want to put downloable, someway to do it? they are like half MB
by Pollo2002
12 May 2006, 07:57
Topic: A way to make the quick battle script available for network?
Replies: 2
Views: 2635

A way to make the quick battle script available for network?

I'm really interested in the quick battle option that let you not use mana in quick battles, and i would like to be able to be used over network , how should i do?
by Pollo2002
09 May 2006, 20:03
Topic: What are the kind of scripts that don't work multiplayer?
Replies: 19
Views: 10228

I've been working on the script to make stoneskin defense bonus equal to spellpower, and i've achieved to give the creature the bonus defense i want, equal to the spellpower, the problem that i didn't thought because i'm dumb, is that when the spell wears off the bonus doesn't go away :P any sugesti...
by Pollo2002
06 May 2006, 16:10

as you can see you can't GET the spell unmber, you can only set it :S G#/$1/$2 - set/check/get an active spell parameters # - spell number $1 - set/check/get duration (0=not applied) $2 - set/check/get level of skill (0-none, 1-basic, 2-advanced, 3-expert) as you see spell number symbol is #, that m...
by Pollo2002
06 May 2006, 14:04

Thanks now i have a new problem, i realize there is no command to check what spell a hero is casting, you can SET it, but not GET or check :S So i tried to work other way around, each movement, make a scrpit check for any active spell, but thre isn't a command to check WICH spell the creature has ac...
by Pollo2002
05 May 2006, 22:13

i didn't find any ip reciever in the erm help :S
Still i did see the ip reciever in some scripts, for example in the scrpit 54 i saw the ip reciever and was really surprised, now yo name it, but the erm help for 2.5 doesn't talk about it
by Pollo2002
05 May 2006, 15:54

No in fact i'm only interestend in human vs human network battles. All i'm doing is having that in mind. As i said in other threds my idea is to make spells like stoneskin and bloodlust make an effect based on the hero spellpower. This last days i've learning erm and i see it's not hard at all doing...
by Pollo2002
04 May 2006, 18:11
Topic: Scrpiting spells
Views: 3223

i made the second post before reading your fnord, thanks for your reply i think i can work it around now, but i just got informed by you that the script may be a lost cause :'(
by Pollo2002
04 May 2006, 18:09

This mean that my project and chaning how spells work is a lost cause? because it would obviustly need to work around changing creature stats:S :'(
by Pollo2002
04 May 2006, 18:08

First i suppose i need to get a function trigger when a hero cast the spell stonesking. The function would need to recolect the information on wich creature stack the stonesking i casted on, after that i just need to replace the defense of the creature with my formula. i don't know how make it trigg...
by Pollo2002
04 May 2006, 16:57

Scrpiting spells

I've leraning some this last days and managed to modify and do some easy scrpits, but when it comes to spells, my final objective, i have an idea on how to do it, first i should BH to check that the hero is casting the spell, and check all the variables and store them (the target, what is he doing, ...

Go to advanced search