Search found 311 matches

by Phobos
May 30 2006, 11:51
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: mandate of heaven - reputation
Replies: 17
Views: 11239

DaveO wrote:Wouldn't a Bard NPC also raise reputation from Angelic to Saintly???
It indeed would, and that would be the easiest way. I think there is a Bard in a house on the eastern side of Free Haven.
by Phobos
May 24 2006, 17:53
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Inferno Campaign, Map 3: The Conquest
Replies: 62
Views: 20206

Thanks for your help. I made it! :hoo: For me, the key was to take over the second town quickly, and after that, it was really simple. Agrael was well developed and had no problems to beat armies bigger than his own. But it sure was annoying before I knew what to do.
by Phobos
May 24 2006, 11:49

Thanks for your reply. :) I'll try the scenario again.
by Phobos
May 24 2006, 10:58

Inferno Campaign, Map 3: The Conquest

This map has proven really difficult for me. I've restarted about two times already, and I seem to be unable to complete it. The first several days have always gone fine: I hire a hero, get the dwellings, defeat the hero in the garrison, capture the first Preserve and start clearing out the area out...
by Phobos
Apr 10 2006, 14:05
Topic: What spells do you use in Might and Magic?
Replies: 24
Views: 8617

Bandobras Took wrote:
Mighty PatMan wrote:no Power Cure made healing tough

After my first game in MM7, I don't think I've ever used Power Cure. There didn't seem to be a lot of return on the spell point investment.

Shared Life is often so much better, I always use it.
by Phobos
Apr 5 2006, 15:37
Topic: The riddles in MM8 got me very surprised!
Replies: 8
Views: 7550

I solved them quite quickly IIRC. The second one was the trickiest for me. BTW where exactly is the scroll with the clues? :o I never saw it.
by Phobos
Apr 2 2006, 11:31
Topic: Glomenthal, the blade of dark, where can I find it?
Replies: 4
Views: 3650

Complete the ArcoMage quest and Glomenthal will be your prize. The sword is in a chest next to the house. The game is MM8 by the way ;).
by Phobos
Mar 5 2006, 14:59
Topic: anyone in need of a valid key ?
Replies: 6
Views: 2902

It worked for me 2 days ago IIRC. :o When does it close?
by Phobos
Feb 8 2006, 18:37
Topic: Beta Test Key Giveaway
Replies: 27
Views: 10369

I missed my chance before so I'm dying to get a key. I'm definitely going to play at the weekend if I do.
by Phobos
Jan 24 2006, 17:17
Topic: SOLKRIST MIGHT & MAGIC 8
Replies: 13
Views: 5276

Are you sure your friend isn't playing a joke on you? He might also have heard a false rumor...? I've never even seen such a sword before, not even heard of it. It didn't show up in the item list of the character editor either, even though it has every item in the game. :|
by Phobos
Jan 23 2006, 14:50
Topic: Which M&M do you like best?
Replies: 48
Views: 18904

MM VI is the best for me. It's long, has the biggest and most original dungeons and nice quests. VII is very good as well, but MM VIII is too short to reach their level.

Go to advanced search