Search found 63 matches

by ChinaBlue
11 Nov 2009, 10:32
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Where to download custom campaigns and new maps?
Replies: 3
Views: 3373

Metathron wrote:If I am not mistaken that is the Dark Messiah map that came with TotE. You start it with a separate executable.
Where exactly is this exe located?
never mind, found it. thanks
by ChinaBlue
26 Oct 2009, 22:10
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Wishes ideas and proposals for the next version
Replies: 153
Views: 142600

quiet here... It would be great to see the next Wog coming out. Who'd ever wanna play without stack experience, accumulating creature dwellings, lords of thunder... Chuck still doesn't like it? i'll never forget that, and the pic of ugly creatures :-D I've checked out the project site, kinda fuzzy b...
by ChinaBlue
24 Oct 2009, 11:01
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Dragon riders unite map-critism,fixes,changes ect
Replies: 2
Views: 2081

The light blue keymaster tent is unreachable and so unfortunately this map is unplayable. The path to it looks alright in the map editor but with all the volcanoes in front of it the computer can't find it in game. (dragon riders unite)
by ChinaBlue
11 Oct 2009, 21:54

Hi Zamolxis, nice to meet you again. I sort of said hi to you before but perhaps you chose to ignore the content of that message, which is completely understandable ;) I'm not aware of signs that can be placed in ground by heroes? What option is that? What I mean is like Heroes 5, click on a quest i...
by ChinaBlue
10 Oct 2009, 00:29

I'd like to see a function to either put notes on the map or when you click on a quest in the log it takes you straight to the corresponding seer's hut/quest guard.
by ChinaBlue
10 Oct 2009, 00:02
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Title Screen Music Evolution!
Replies: 18
Views: 10800

So I went for H3. I always loved it. For 10 years that music was the sound announcing I'm gonna have a great time, whatever scenario or campaign I'm going to choose. :) I feel the same way. The grass theme is my favorite. Little birdies tweet tweet tweet, here we go, it's going to be sweet :D H2 mu...
by ChinaBlue
20 Nov 2006, 21:13
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Button, button, who's got the buttons?
Replies: 32
Views: 18772

so you say that the interface doesn't show up at all? strange. pm me and i'll give you a place to send me what you did with the mod, and i'll try to figure out what went wrong. The combatmod is working for me now. First I dl the newest version and put it directly in my data folder en renamed the fi...
by ChinaBlue
20 Nov 2006, 06:51
Topic: Button, button, who's got the buttons?
Replies: 32
Views: 18772

Sir_Toejam wrote:works just dandy in HOF.
doesn't work at all in vanilla 1.4
the previous version does except for one "flying button" which is annoying enought but now I get nothing but the ugly nival combat dial.
Please fix it for me or tell me how to. no luck with updating timestamps.
by ChinaBlue
12 Nov 2006, 19:27
Topic: how can I get the game to show the console?
Replies: 6
Views: 4032

Re: how can I get the game to show the console?

autoexec.cfg:
// Startup
mainmenu
setvar dev_console_password = schwinge-des-todes

input.cfg:
// obsolete, but strictly need for compability with some interfaces
bind close_window 'ESC'
bind confirm_action 'ENTER'
bind confirm_action 'NUM_ENTER'

//debug keys
bind show_console '`'
by ChinaBlue
13 Sep 2006, 16:29
Forum: News
Topic: Patch 1.3 and Editor Now Available
Replies: 47
Views: 18710

50.1 mb in 4m.27. I'm scared to install it..
by ChinaBlue
21 Aug 2006, 16:16
Topic: Gold/Resource cheat
Views: 3257

fiur wrote: I've several victories on heroic/hard but never got that screen U're talking about.... I got that red dragon on heroes III but not in Heroes V
Exactly, no 'part of the homm game' rewarding visuals and sense of accomplishment, so..i just felt a little sarcasm coming on.
by ChinaBlue
21 Aug 2006, 13:42
Topic: Gold/Resource cheat
Views: 3257

stijn wrote:so there's little point in playing any further imho
but there is! At the finale you get to see that awesome victory screen with the impressive 3D red dragon blasting fire behind your score, which is displayed in full detail and not to forget; your name all over the place in flashing lights! ;|
by ChinaBlue
17 Aug 2006, 18:11
Topic: Ubi sends survey
Replies: 27
Views: 8537

or read it here: :down: How often do you play video games ? More than once a day Once a day 2 or 3 times per week Once a week 2 or 3 times a month Once a month Less often If you have played any of the following games, which ones have you enjoyed the most ? Please select up to 3 answers. Oblivion Bal...
by ChinaBlue
11 Aug 2006, 20:57
Topic: Special Aura
Replies: 16
Views: 6279

about 20, dungeon hero has a diff. pink aura
by ChinaBlue
06 Aug 2006, 21:16
Topic: Suggestion for AI hero building [Repost from UBI forums]
Replies: 13
Views: 5344

LordErtz wrote: What am I forgetting?
The awesomely nonexistent adv. AI in some earlier homm game?
Better you forget it, let's not go there.
by ChinaBlue
06 Aug 2006, 17:25
Topic: Suggestion for AI hero building [Repost from UBI forums]
Replies: 13
Views: 5344

LordErtz wrote: Anything is better than knowing that the AI gets more than us just for being AI. I don't think the other HOMM games had AI cheating at all...if it did it was very minimal since the AI was awesome.

I agree for the most part but aren't you forgetting something?
by ChinaBlue
06 Aug 2006, 10:43
Topic: Stylish Combat Interface
Replies: 24
Views: 32750

Yep, now it works like a charm :D I edited the right file (with wordpad) but apparently managed to mess it up somehow anyway (which doesn't surprise me). So did the delete file/reinstall story and can at last fully enjoy this very nice combat interface (version 1.4 of course ;) ) Thanks a lot for yo...
by ChinaBlue
05 Aug 2006, 10:22

are you sure you are editing the right cfg file? the one you want is the input.cfg in the savegame profile folder, not in your Homm directory. Actually, I had both files changed. After your comment I changed the one in homm directory back to original but as to be expected that makes no difference. ...
by ChinaBlue
05 Aug 2006, 07:29
Topic: Guys, give UBI a breath...
Replies: 214
Views: 51325

Caradoc wrote: (Some other day, we can talk about why there are bugs. The reasons may surprise you. )
No please, tell me now Caradoc, Why Bugs?
by ChinaBlue
03 Aug 2006, 19:46

Ok hope I did it right this time, it looks like this: // combat - fight mode bindsection combat_screen bind input_combat_save 'F2' bind input_combat_load 'F3' (etc..) // combat - tactic mode bindsection combat_screen_tactic bind input_combat_save 'F2' bind input_combat_load 'F3' (etc..) But I still ...

Go to advanced search