Search found 132 matches

by Linky
21 May 2006, 21:07
Forum: Campfire
Topic: hard rock, hallelujah!
Replies: 56
Views: 22053

ThunderTitan wrote:
Linky wrote: It's really weird to complain about repetition though, especially if just having a chorus is enough to be 'repetitive'.
She wasn't complaining. She just though most songs are repetative to a degree. But some are worse then others.
Oh, sorry. Didn't read carefully enough. Apologies.
by Linky
21 May 2006, 18:11

most songs are repetitive! Already agreed with that one, remember. If I may, I'd like to add that there are a *lot* of songs that aren't repetitive. It's just a matter of choosing what to listen to. Basically all you have to do is veer off the mainstream and you'll stumbe upon a lot of songs that d...
by Linky
21 May 2006, 12:28
Topic: Ten Chemistry questions
Replies: 53
Views: 18545

"Why is it that when we exhale with the lips close together, cold air emerges, but when we exhale with the mouth wide open, warm air emerges?" The answer to your question is quite simple, and is the same as "why does a stiff breeze cool you, even on a hot day?" Though if the air...
by Linky
21 May 2006, 12:14
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Inconceivable AI cheating
Replies: 48
Views: 20018

Anthriel wrote:If you want to play against a good AI, play Galactic Civilizations II.
Yeah, that AI is shit hard. Though I would rather have a worse AI and multiplayer support in that game. GalCiv2 in multiplayer would be so sweet.
by Linky
21 May 2006, 12:09
Topic: Towns addable in expansion packs this time around?
Replies: 10
Views: 3715

Arzang wrote:I thought Ubi already said that orcs won't be in H5 as a faction.
I thought they meant that there wouldn't be an Orc faction in the initial release. Don't quote me on that though.
by Linky
21 May 2006, 11:52

ThunderTitan wrote: So, does anyone have a link or something to check out the winners?
Your wish is my command:
Hard Rock Hallelujah (Eurovision semifinals)
by Linky
20 May 2006, 22:57

I'm afraid this country will explode once the media gets their hands on this.
by Linky
20 May 2006, 20:47
Topic: Is there good news about the AI?
Replies: 30
Views: 11322

I still play Heroes3 regularly (with WoG), and the AI's are beyond comparison, in Heroes V I have seen the enemy cast meteor shower to hit a single stack of my champions who his whole army had bunched up on, he hit FIVE of his own stacks to hit my 1 stack, I have also seen him hit his own troops wi...
by Linky
20 May 2006, 14:50
Topic: Annoying thing I noticed
Replies: 23
Views: 7699

Where can this mod be found?
by Linky
20 May 2006, 14:49

It is pretty certain that Orcs and Dwarves are up next. So trolls are actually possible if they come with the Orcs.
by Linky
20 May 2006, 14:48
Topic: How do you like the new Dungeon side compared to Heroes 3?
Replies: 61
Views: 14389

Bandobras Took wrote: Concept-wise, I don't mind a Dark Elf town. If we get another Elf faction in an expansion, though, I might change my mind.
I strongly believe that we've seen all the elves there are in the new HoMM saga. Dwarves and orcs are next so there's no risk of seeing elves there.
by Linky
20 May 2006, 12:55
Topic: How do you like the new Dungeon side compared to Heroes 3?
Replies: 61
Views: 14389

I don't really have anything against this new approach.
by Linky
20 May 2006, 12:52

They are going to add new factions in the upcoming releases. Hope this answers your question.
by Linky
20 May 2006, 12:50
Topic: Is there good news about the AI?
Replies: 30
Views: 11322

I don't remember the H3 AI that well, but I honestly don't think it was much better than the one here. I think we should face the fact: The AI in HoMM5 is pretty good. No matter how hard it is to accept that they managed to pull it off, you can't smack around the AI any way you like. There were tric...
by Linky
19 May 2006, 16:15
Topic: Dungeon Mission 3: Impossible
Views: 19000

I don't understand the point to your post, but I can answer the question why: Because it would be more consistent with the series. Returning gamers would know which difficulty level to choose instantly. The fact that other games aren't consistent doesn't mean that it's a bad thing. I'm not saying th...
by Linky
19 May 2006, 15:51

Re: Dungeon Mission 3: Impossible

Don't tell me to change the difficulty level to Normal. This has to be clearable with the harder levels as well. It sounds to me like you have a preconceived notion of what the difficulty levels mean. I think it's reasonable to expect every campaign mission to be winnable by itself on Normal diffic...
by Linky
19 May 2006, 12:19
Topic: What Are The Odds????
Replies: 24
Views: 7128

I've had the same dilemma on me as I've got a bunch of promo* versions of games for review purposes. In almost all cases I've got to keep the games for myself. Sometimes I have already bought a game and afterwards got a promo copy of it, so I've now got two full versions of the same game, facing the...
by Linky
19 May 2006, 12:11

can i throw this in the ring?? perhaps levelling towards the ultimate skill is one way to go, but it may not match the requirements of all maps/campaigns, this is a strategy game and as such there are other paths to consider, maybe taking one hero down that path and trying something different with ...
by Linky
18 May 2006, 23:44

Hmmmm . . . I would say you should either have started on normal and changed to hard when you had some actual experience with the campaigns, or kept backups in the eventuality of messing up due to lack of experience. Either way, the fault's not with the campaign designer, since we have another pers...
by Linky
18 May 2006, 21:06

If you wish to get the ultimate ability, you are forced to take only those skills. You can't fill the abilities slots with other useful skills as you can't get the prerequirements. I've finished all the previous Heroes campaigns save for Heroes 4's and maybe some from the expansions. Imagine how dif...

Go to advanced search