Search found 132 matches

by Linky
23 Jun 2006, 09:56
Forum: News
Topic: Dark Messiah Warrior Video
Replies: 22
Views: 7057

Dark Messiah Warrior Video

Man, I wish HoMMV would be as cool as that video.
by Linky
22 Jun 2006, 21:26
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Is there a way to alter your predetermined level path?
Replies: 11
Views: 3886

Have you tried leveling another hero first, then leveling the hero you're trying to develop?
by Linky
22 Jun 2006, 10:27
Topic: What Units would you like to see in a Snow Town Expansion?
Replies: 124
Views: 27430

Game Set and Match, Gaidal Cain

Main Entry: win·dow
Pronunciation: 'win-(")dO
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English windowe, from Old Norse vindauga, from vindr wind (akin to Old English wind) + auga eye; akin to Old English Eage eye
by Linky
21 Jun 2006, 18:57
Topic: come on release a map pack already
Replies: 13
Views: 3728

I've spent hours with Mega Man: Powered Up's map editor. I've exhausted most of that editor's assets - it's about time I move on, so bring it already, I say! They are releasing Micro Machines V4 and Super Monkey Ball Adventure this week as well, so we'll *finally* have some new tasty multiplayer goo...
by Linky
21 Jun 2006, 18:04
Topic: [Universe] What do you think of Ashan ?
Replies: 116
Views: 34135

It did seem really lame that the Herores would constantly act in unusual ways during the dialouge. I'm not going to go to Taco Bell, order my food, raise a sword in the air, and shout "Griffin Eternal!" Nor am I going to wave a staff around when I am talking to someone on the street while...
by Linky
21 Jun 2006, 17:57
Topic: Fabrice interviewed by Archangel Castle
Replies: 18
Views: 6470

Fabrice interviewed by Archangel Castle

Great news every bit of it.
Edited on Wed, Jun 21 2006, 11:57 by Linky
by Linky
20 Jun 2006, 22:59

One of the problems with HoMMV is that it tries to be serious about the story, but it comes off as being laughable. They managed to do this with the Matrix sequels, and how many people really liked those? Not many because of the story, at least. The story somehow manages to fail pretty much in every...
by Linky
20 Jun 2006, 00:09

ThunderTitan wrote: Who then procedes to burp. THE END. Brilliant. Now all we need is someone to finance our little project.
We'll probably get a phone call from Fabrice soon, desperate to hire us after he sees how their expansion storyline is shaping up.
by Linky
19 Jun 2006, 22:01
Topic: What Units would you like to see in a Snow Town Expansion?
Replies: 124
Views: 27430

Al Gore wouldn't work.. when Nival makes him disguise as someone else, the name would be Go Real, and that would confuse people too much.
by Linky
19 Jun 2006, 21:51

Oh, and then there's the Orcs. Nobody likes them, so they get wiped out of the face of Ashan. They don't even have a dragon of their own, so they didn't stand a chance when the united elf forces attacked. No, a better ending would be the orcs leaving the planet in a huge sHINY spaceship to flee fro...
by Linky
19 Jun 2006, 21:43

They dont strike me as evil either.They strike me as...whats the word here...ah,yes!Stupid.Humans strike me as quite a stuoid bunch. If humans came up with the story of this game, then that description is pretty accurate. Though this story might've been the result of 10 monkeys in front of 10 typew...
by Linky
19 Jun 2006, 21:40

I don't like the black & white, good guys vs. bad guys approach at all. Too naive and fairytalish. Ah,but we have good guys turning bad,and bad guys turning good.Thats such a marvelous twist,dont you think? Truely, I stand corrected. This is storytelling at its best, up there with all the Taran...
by Linky
19 Jun 2006, 21:18

ThunderTitan wrote:
OliverFA wrote:And I am happy that humans are the good guys. Too many "humans are not as good as they seem to be" games lately...
You sure you played the same game?!
He prolly hasn't finished the game yet. He's in for quite a surprise. ;)
by Linky
19 Jun 2006, 18:15

I don't like the black & white, good guys vs. bad guys approach at all. Too naive and fairytalish.
by Linky
19 Jun 2006, 12:41
Topic: [comics] Morons of Might and Magic // *spoilers !*
Replies: 111
Views: 60447

These are pure gems, I tip my hat to you. It's pretty funny that most of us could probably come up with a better story than that in this commercial game. These comics really underline the ludicricity (I just came up with that, dunno if it's a word) of the 'cast'. Talking about casts, it kind of seem...
by Linky
18 Jun 2006, 22:14
Topic: New Comic: Ghosts of the Past
Replies: 14
Views: 5726

New Comic: Ghosts of the Past

Here's a summary (the comic makes perfect sense for me): Sandro is somehow back, turned the few heroes who were in that cave (for one reason or another) into skeletons after killing them with a meteor shower. The elf who shot Wanre noticed he was just a skeleton. The fact that Wanre (whoever he is, ...
by Linky
17 Jun 2006, 07:39

I posted about the story & universe in another thread, but I guess this is the correct place to talk about it. The problem for me is that even a 10 year old would see most of the 'cunning plans' the evil characters have miles before they happen, yet the fools fall straight into these traps time ...
by Linky
17 Jun 2006, 07:21
Topic: just finished the game and i got few Q *spoiler!!*
Replies: 49
Views: 13109

The problem for me is that even a 10 year old would see most of the 'cunning plans' the evil characters have miles before they happen, yet the fools fall straight into these traps time and time again. Take Braveheart for example. There's a great story of conflicts and betrayal that would fit a Heroe...
by Linky
16 Jun 2006, 12:07
Topic: Man this game rocks! (yes it does)
Replies: 29
Views: 9372

The game has huge potential. I'm confident that we don't need Heroes 6 to get ourselves another HoMM gem - this one can be shaped to be the best of the series.

Go to advanced search