Search found 172 matches

by Znork
Aug 23 2010, 19:20
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Impressions from Gamescom
Replies: 82
Views: 46476

With Marzin and Arturchix having regular beers with (other) developers and (me) not being aware of mr. Le Breton's bad characteristics, maybe there is some hope for MM franchise after all. Yet l wonder how many fans Ubi invited to gamescon and from which number starts "numerous". From the...
by Znork
Aug 23 2010, 13:12
Topic: Your likes/dislikes in Heroes6 game design
Replies: 113
Views: 37777

do you have the feeling that spring 2011 is a bit optimistic date ?
yes
by Znork
Aug 23 2010, 5:13

- Was Necropolis town window animated or it was static art? - Had you have chance to build any buildings in the demo? - How about battlefield-in or terrain animation, really so detailed ? - Was any music in demo? - Lich or Vampire is higher leveled unit? - They allowed any one to film the demo? Tha...
by Znork
Aug 22 2010, 20:13

time will tell but i have a better fealing withe black hole now then i hade withe nival then
by Znork
Aug 22 2010, 19:58

Just som feed back for old celestialheven:) The demo we played was very unfhinsihed, it was basacly a proff of concept. It was just to show the concept and ment to show the press. We got to play and it was a good tease. 1 the townscreen i just place holer. 2 the buttons are borrowd for h5 and will b...
by Znork
Aug 29 2007, 15:40
Forum: Campfire
Topic: It's an Orc!
Replies: 104
Views: 22797

Congrats you littel bugger:) Hill probably be a grate fan of HOMM XV
by Znork
Nov 17 2006, 23:04
Topic: Buying Hammers of Fate?
Replies: 45
Views: 8873

Don it and im happy i did!
by Znork
Nov 17 2006, 23:02
Topic: My rushed impressions of Expansion Pack
Replies: 60
Views: 10211

Should you buy hammers of faithe? Znork thinks yes! Well first off all there is no intro cinematics, and the cut sceens are porly made as we hade in h5. But aside from that the story is more intresting and beliving. The new units are fun, and the game is realy mature! Beeing a littel disapointed wit...
by Znork
Nov 15 2006, 12:34
Forum: News
Topic: Fabrice Q&A - the Expansion and the Future
Replies: 217
Views: 23784

Well i have read this 9 pages of nearly point less drivell! What people seem to forget is that people have diffract opinions. Sir charls dies a little when his forced to see im right! And i well have a hard time accepting his right but there is respect in the way we disagree. So dont force youre vie...
by Znork
Sep 13 2006, 11:08
Topic: Patch 1.3 changelog, patch due September 13th.
Replies: 50
Views: 10117

i think this is strange we should have heard som new in the english forums to. Well 1800 cet or gmt we shall see.
by Znork
Sep 13 2006, 8:00
Topic: Random thoughts
Replies: 9256
Views: 653968

i hade a thouget but i forgot it!
by Znork
Sep 12 2006, 20:19
Topic: The Pointless but funny links-thread
Replies: 2591
Views: 245145

im just cheking
by Znork
Jun 5 2006, 14:34
Topic: Spyware in HoMM5???
Replies: 43
Views: 6710

by Znork
Jun 2 2006, 23:18
Topic: Dear map makers!
Replies: 24
Views: 5278

ok, does anybody here remember what FC said once? "The editor and the RMG will come out in a patch in July" or something like that. sure, it will probably be delayed a bit, but i highly doubt it will go on into August. mid-July is a good guess. you people are talking about it like you hav...
by Znork
Jun 2 2006, 23:02
Topic: After a Week of Heroes V …
Replies: 23
Views: 4838

Don't get me wrong, folks. I'm not as disappointed as I thought I was going to be. For some reason, I thought I would really hate the game, but that's not the case. I am having fun when I'm not having trouble with the interface or listening to those lame voices in the cut-scenes. It's just that whe...
by Znork
Jun 2 2006, 17:04

I beg to differ:) But what do you want now? you know its not ready, what do you want? They are working hard onit but do you want if later or sooner. Later = more time to make it good, sonner = more bugs and more patches! I want the game redone so that it comes out finished this time.With no extra c...
by Znork
Jun 2 2006, 16:25
Topic: Stat Card
Replies: 4
Views: 1567

Re: Stat Card

Is there a downloadable or printable version of the stat card available, since none of the US versions included it?
sry mac only us that have the collectors edtion! Chek out the lamp!
by Znork
Jun 2 2006, 16:20

Do any of you think ubi/nival has show a tendancy to wait to long to relase stuff? No but they show a tendency of giving crap about fans requests. I beg to differ:) But what do you want now? you know its not ready, what do you want? They are working hard onit but do you want if later or sooner. Lat...
by Znork
Jun 2 2006, 15:36
Topic: After a Week of Heroes V …
Replies: 23
Views: 4838

Re: After a Week of Heroes V …

This isn't a strategy game anymore, it's a race to see if you can beat the AI in less than a week before its army becomes so large that you don't have a snowball's chance in Hell to defeat it. Well hp i think you make a good point her i think you are taking a liteel to negative view her! The questi...
by Znork
Jun 2 2006, 15:32

The editor must be released as quickly as possible. It's much more important than all kinds of fixes of minor bugs.
Do any of you think ubi/nival has show a tendancy to wait to long to relase stuff?

Go to advanced search