Search found 172 matches

by Znork
06 Mar 2011, 21:06
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Hands-on preview of HoMM VI over at Gamespot.
Replies: 31
Views: 13475

ThunderTitan wrote: Well of course it did, would also work with 1 resource (not with none, C&C4 proved that)... problem is that we liked it just fine with 7...
if you play h6 you will play it withe 3 and i think you will like it.
by Znork
04 Mar 2011, 17:56

Kalah wrote:Mhm, special resources make a comeback, and you could convert a sulfur mine to an ore pit. :D

well i feel that it realy worked for the game with only tre. So you might be supporised and liked it
by Znork
03 Mar 2011, 22:17

Glad that you guys liked me littel report. It was the scond time i played the game and i do belive som of the tings have grate potensial. But im a littel woried about the are of controll withe mines and stuff. Im not shure i like it but i was always a terrorist when i played heros 3:D
by Znork
28 Feb 2011, 20:04

What's not promising about postponement? Do you actually want bugged or unpolished stuff in your game like that bloody massacre that was H5 version 1.0? If there is a delay, I'm just delighted it's happening without us having to start up SaveHeroes 2.0. If needed we have that weapon and they know i...
by Znork
27 Feb 2011, 20:32

I was invited by ubi to go to budapest and test the press teaser version the last weekend of january. What i got to play i would say was a pre beta version of the game and it was just to get a feel for what they where trying to do. So we have to rember that this was for tiered press people who are n...
by Znork
10 Feb 2011, 20:31
Topic: New unofical AI patche for h5
Replies: 71
Views: 72577

ThunderTitan wrote: Well ok, the bullet missed you, but give me some credit for squeezing that trigger... that took effort.
:|
by Znork
07 Feb 2011, 15:53

ThunderTitan wrote:Anyone else missed Znork... for a second there i though this was some sort of bot thread until i saw who posted it.
Missed me?

Well its a realy nice patche also.
by Znork
06 Feb 2011, 03:25

i have tried it and the ai is smarter. The ai dose things it did not do from the orignal.

This is a legit not offical patch. Meaning i hoped it would be a offical pathce but it was not.

Go and enjoy peopele
by Znork
29 Jan 2011, 17:43
Topic: Devs in the Black Hole
Replies: 44
Views: 16762

For those that went to this thing, in your opinion , does the game feel near finished or do they have a ways to go? We cant tell you ouer opnion until a later date of ubis choosing. That is the only limitasjon. We will be alowed to post evertying we saw from that test, and you can ask questions and...
by Znork
29 Jan 2011, 09:23

Therefore, the more evidence there is that Ubisoft has paid someone, the higher the risk that the persons opinions are biased and they cannot be taken as independent neutral observers. Yes that is true. But it would be no point for them to ask us to comme down and play just to say how grate things ...
by Znork
29 Jan 2011, 09:15

Don't worry; the travelling expences (up to a point) are reimbursed by Ubi. :) They paid for everything:D Ill come back and make a looooong report withe muche muche jucie information. Huge and imporat isuues for you to discus. ill be alowed to to this on a later date:) So just a littel tease. My mo...
by Znork
05 Sep 2010, 19:03
Topic: Banner Competition at the Ubi Forum! [Official]
Replies: 13
Views: 6767

And thank you for that Znork! How it comes, that one become dual forum mascot? Tell me your whole story, I'm curious. ;) Edit: However I took a liberty to change your title. To be most fitting. And "added" description. Ok that was nice. how i become forum mascot well to be honest i dont r...
by Znork
03 Sep 2010, 18:45
Topic: Banner Competition at the Ubi Forum! [Official]
Replies: 13
Views: 6767

Banner Competition at the Ubi Forum! [Official]

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5861060878/m/9491063088 "Its so dark over there go make a cool baner wine a nice price and make it ligther" :) [q="Ubisoft contest for the forum banner, ..for a secret prize!"] O n Ubi Forum, Community Manager ms-kleaneasy announced a cont...
by Znork
30 Aug 2010, 12:29
Topic: 2 last towns almost official, it appears they killed titans
Replies: 96
Views: 39637

Kalah wrote:I'd still like to see sources for all new information, to avoid rumours escalating. Do we have official confirmation on the towns?
No there is no pulic info on the two other races.
by Znork
30 Aug 2010, 07:27
Topic: System Requirements - Unofficial
Replies: 32
Views: 15170

One of the bigest problems for h5 was that it could not run on the onbard g cards of newer laptops. So i would belive minimum would be for laptops to run it.
by Znork
24 Aug 2010, 07:20
Topic: Your likes/dislikes in Heroes6 game design
Replies: 113
Views: 51991

ThunderTitan wrote:No Black Dragons = BLASPHEMY....
I could also inform we did not see any top tear units. So we realy dont know.
Start a fans for balck dragons post:)
by Znork
24 Aug 2010, 07:18
Topic: Impressions from Gamescom
Replies: 82
Views: 61783

Trust us when we say we as fans have have real influence. The dev team was realy in to youre reactions! Trust you? Because you are a mascot or an official whiskey taster for the cult of Alderbranch? Any better warranty that there won't be weird misscommunications ? then dont tust us! But the fackt ...
by Znork
24 Aug 2010, 05:05
Topic: Impressions from Gamescom
Replies: 82
Views: 61783

I'm still interested in finding out who else is in this secret cloak-and-dagger forum. We've had no reports at HC so either nobody there is involved, or they're staying silent for fear that we'll lynch them or something. Or there's a NDA ;) There is. but we can talk about what we saw at demo. Note ...
by Znork
24 Aug 2010, 05:04
Topic: Your likes/dislikes in Heroes6 game design
Replies: 113
Views: 51991

We only saw heven and necro faction

Go to advanced search