Search found 172 matches

by Znork
06 Jul 2012, 15:49
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: 10 questions faq made in paris-
Replies: 77
Views: 41463

ill just say that right now limbic said they will work on the mapeditor. what the result of that work will be i dont know. this are facts nothing to withr trust or not. you have the option or not to say somthing about the map editor now. so right now you dont have muche to loose to come withe youre ...
by Znork
06 Jul 2012, 10:58

Oh, cmon! Our dear Marzhin is always close to Ervan on every second photo shared. And he is a mapmaker with experience. He reads all we type here and knows exactly how badly we feel about it. They have couple dozens VIP fans - did they tell Ubi nothing about map-editor? Was there some VIP-conspirac...
by Znork
05 Jul 2012, 18:15

I hope this is not just another futile list. I bet it is. Then you would have lost money. They would not have flewen my down there and ask about stuff like this. That beeing said the list wont make a briliant map editor. But if you feel like telling ubi anyting about the map editor the time is now....
by Znork
03 Jul 2012, 15:32

Okay, can someone give me a concise definition of a beta version and try and explain who does H6 released version fits into it? Please, don't say that it has bugs and issues. That on its own does not define a beta version. A beta is when a program(game) is in a state where all the funksjonalty of t...
by Znork
03 Jul 2012, 09:51
Topic: Impressions from the Might and Magic fanday in Warsaw
Replies: 7
Views: 12858

wathch out for duals of champions that is a realy fun littel game.
by Znork
03 Jul 2012, 09:44

well i posted bothe jeff and pitsu comments som where it will 100% be read by limbics whole crew. So im shure that youre coments will be of grate value to them.

about h6 beeing a beta. well in relase the game was a beta dont think anyone disagrees withe that.
by Znork
02 Jul 2012, 14:48

Well its the discusion part that is a littel hard since the ubi people have a lot of laywers who kinda watch out for everything. If you where to make a top 10 list of things you would like to improve in the map editor and i think they will listen to what you say.
by Znork
02 Jul 2012, 12:06

well then i would belive he has made a post a post somwhere what is wrong wihte the curent version of the mapeditor and what should be fixed and what not. Becuse the limbic is gona start working on very soon. The more spesifik suche a post is the bether for everyone:D And i think hos focus on the us...
by Znork
02 Jul 2012, 08:53

Re: 10 questions faq made in paris-

Campaign editor aside; this is a disturbing answer and shows a complete lack of understanding on the part of UBI. Define hardcore mapmaker; to me it has nothing to do with your computer expertise. I would like to think I am one, but have no intention on using an editor this is much more complex tha...
by Znork
29 Jun 2012, 07:21

Honestly I wouldn't call these questions that great, most of these questions are from enraged fans, which I wouldn't call the majority. The only Q&A we need in this tone is after Heroes 6 is finished, a look-back on the development on it. I know Ubisoft knows a lot about what it did right/wrong...
by Znork
28 Jun 2012, 21:44

10 questions faq made in paris-

Hi i went to paris and i asked the dev 10 questions. hers the answers. there will be a film made withet this questions. Hope you like them. Its the most honest answer we have hade in public. It was the whole gang answering the questions. i hope you enjoy reading them, 1 question made by znork When a...
by Znork
22 Aug 2011, 15:25
Topic: Im going to gamescon what should i ask the dev team?
Replies: 25
Views: 12516

So im back home after the most fantastic weekend in my might and magic life. First of all i need to ofer a special tnx to Erwan and his team to take 5 houers to realy engade us in everything. There is gona be a 12 question Q&A movie from this. Wiche i hope all of you will get som of the answer y...
by Znork
20 Aug 2011, 17:08

Her are the questions: Are devs aware of the current AI issues and what are the priorities on fixing those? Will there be 2 factions per expansion each? If they plan the game to be moddable? When we official see map editor? It was planned to be released before game or at least on game release date....
by Znork
14 Aug 2011, 15:52

And last question, do you have any person for znorkish-English/French translation or game developers won't understand any of your words? :P The dev team is now fluent in znorkish its their secon language:) Based on other questions from other comunteies i have brought this questions to the dev team ...
by Znork
11 Aug 2011, 21:13

well you have 4 more days to think.
by Znork
11 Aug 2011, 19:35

Pol wrote:Well, now two posts above, there are quoted questions to be conveyed.
They are good questions and will be asked. But is there nothing more master pol wants to know?
by Znork
11 Aug 2011, 19:00

Pol wrote:
Tell them that from me and CH. :)
im realy not planing to tell them anything but if you have a qustion ill ask em
by Znork
11 Aug 2011, 15:09

Im going to gamescon what should i ask the dev team?

I have been invited to meet the dev team in køln at gamescon the next weekend. I have to admit im prity happy about thisBig Grin Since im am going to get to talk to the dev team i was wondering about what you want me to ask them? Try to give spefic questions ill choose the questions tjen ask them an...
by Znork
20 Apr 2011, 14:02
Topic: the game is pushed back to september
Replies: 28
Views: 14629

some of the ides do need more time then they had.
by Znork
20 Apr 2011, 10:59
Topic: the game is pushed back to september
Replies: 28
Views: 14629

the game is pushed back to september

Grate news the game has been pushed back.

http://forums-fr.ubi.com/eve/f...241070229#2241070229

I realy dont know what it will mean but i hope they will have more time to implement the feedback from the trip to budapest.

Go to advanced search