Search found 172 matches

by Znork
21 May 2006, 20:05
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: CH Forum vs HV
Replies: 138
Views: 28781

ohh znork , man what you think that i need 20 hours of playing to know how is the game??, what is your problem if i dont like it, i have tested it, is the same stuff, im not saying that it sucks, just that i dont gona waste time playing the same stuff not like the whining guys of "save heroes&...
by Znork
21 May 2006, 19:51

Re: CH Forum vs HV

sad to her you feel that way zam, well i love the game and i am having fun. You might have been expecting to muche. I was expecting a decent sequel, nothing more, nothing else. With H5, it's hard to explain. First of all, they built it like there was no H4 in between, which I find a mistake. It &qu...
by Znork
21 May 2006, 19:46

well, znork i have tried the beta to almost half hour with hotseat, i did knew was a beta, and i didnt complain about the bugs, instead many guys started with "this is a disaster" and then the famous "save heroes", lol, so who is the whining??? znork im not scared, come on, i ha...
by Znork
21 May 2006, 19:46

I did.And I regret it. But I must admit one thing:This is the first heroes game that I was able to quit instantly,without the "just one more turn" phenomena.It can be viewed as a good thing as well. So how many minuts of play have you done? He did exactly 163 minuts and 23 secoonds. Now, ...
by Znork
21 May 2006, 19:14

ok, znork, who is whining here???, " just why bother to buy it" isnt whining, i mean i dont start a thread of how looks treants or titans, actually i was far more optimist than you in the beta testing phase, lol If you say the game is bad without trying it you whine, if you tell me its be...
by Znork
21 May 2006, 19:09

Wow you guys breake whine record. Have any of you tried it? I did.And I regret it. But I must admit one thing:This is the first heroes game that I was able to quit instantly,without the "just one more turn" phenomena.It can be viewed as a good thing as well. So how many minuts of play hav...
by Znork
21 May 2006, 18:49

Wow you guys breake whine record. Have any of you tried it?
by Znork
21 May 2006, 16:24

Re: CH Forum vs HV

You want HV be the last title? Then, go for it. I would expect more constructive comments/criticisms from such experienced group of players. I urge you to think about it. Ubisoft is a large company and they won't go down if this game turns out to be a failure. If I want HV to be the last title? Of ...
by Znork
15 May 2006, 21:26
Topic: Register and Win a Bunny!
Replies: 59
Views: 12951

Angelspit wrote:There is no advertisement on the forums. And Google handles most of the advertisement on the front page -- I'm not interested in hunting for advertisers.

I'm just trying to convert anonymous guests into active members.
Hand over the bunny!
by Znork
15 May 2006, 15:03
Topic: What should the 1st patch include?
Replies: 107
Views: 26300

The rest: maybe some more single player maps. But Fabrice told us that aint gonna happen... so... I mustve read the wrong thing then,as he said that all in all therell be close 60 maps(6x5+16 is 46,not nearly close to 60,so we are to expect at least some new maps) well there are 10 more comming and...
by Znork
15 May 2006, 15:01
Topic: What should the 1st patch include?
Replies: 107
Views: 26300

I want the Editor. Big time. HoMM IV has shown how important it is. I want it with at least all the features from HoMM IV. And it should be able to make campaigns. The rest: maybe some more single player maps. But Fabrice told us that aint gonna happen... so... (just wondered, if they don't inclued...
by Znork
14 May 2006, 20:41
Topic: Content of the game
Replies: 161
Views: 90307

According to Fabrice AI wasn't already introduced in full power -- see: "in demo was only scripted" -- this is a most decisive factor so I would never try to judge it before having it in the hands myself. They release a demo and then tell the most important gameplay features weren't in it...
by Znork
14 May 2006, 20:21

DaemianLucifer wrote: Because that way ubisoft looses more money than if we dont buy and dont download it :devious: :devil: :D
Well if you are not gona buy it and not play it well then the only thing you are doing is wasint bandwithe :D :devil: B-)
by Znork
14 May 2006, 19:37

Grrrrrrr!! No map editor? :flame: That just not acceptable. And a bunch of lame excuses for not including one with the initial release. I for one, would have gladly waited for a finished game instead of having to wait for patches/expansions to get one. What was the purpose of postponing the release...
by Znork
14 May 2006, 17:56
Topic: Strategic AI + memory leaks: worrying stuff
Replies: 84
Views: 30626

Gaidal Cain wrote:
Veldrynus wrote:Don't be so optimistic. The krimals cannot be tricked that easily.
Vel: Stop that. Now. You want to bash Znork for liking H5? OK, but then do it with actual arguments, not childish remarks about the fact that he has a problem spelling correctly.
Dont worry about me gaidal:)
by Znork
14 May 2006, 17:49

Re: Content of the game

MuadDib wrote:
As a note, I find it interesting to see that people who get the game for free, illegally, still get on to complain - perhaps they're french ?

Rofl would seem like it, well people normaly loos it right before realse!
by Znork
14 May 2006, 17:37
Topic: Rumor on the street... is it true? (only 6 scenarios)
Replies: 65
Views: 17406

Dont worry you guys you will have enoughe fun. And if there are to few maps well we can ask them to make more. BUT lett as atleest try the maps before we go mental her:) There only needs to ba 2 very good maps;) Its not about the amonut its about the quelety:) Not quite.If we had just one single ma...
by Znork
14 May 2006, 17:35
Topic: Rumor on the street... is it true? (only 6 scenarios)
Replies: 65
Views: 17406

Dont worry you guys you will have enoughe fun. And if there are to few maps well we can ask them to make more. BUT lett as atleest try the maps before we go mental her:) There only needs to ba 2 very good maps;) Its not about the amonut its about the quelety:) Not quite.If we had just one single ma...
by Znork
14 May 2006, 17:21

Veldrynus wrote:
@Znork

Enjoy it! It is a game made for people like you.
Well i hope so:) Waiting for the mail man.

But you are all to nerveus calm down! If there are issus they will be adressed!
by Znork
14 May 2006, 17:14

So what dose the pirates say about this terible game! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and like i say if i love this game i buy it , becoz i love the box cover art and the printed manual , call me crazy but some games - even when i download them and p...

Go to advanced search