Search found 174 matches

by berntie
05 Jan 2008, 17:59
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Pure Class (Heroes Complete Edition).....with pics!
Replies: 44
Views: 52314

Looks very cool!

Could you tell us about the contents of the soundtrack CDs, please?
by berntie
30 Oct 2007, 21:32
Forum: Articles
Topic: Tower Buildings
Replies: 2
Views: 2219

Tower Buildings

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/665
by berntie
21 Oct 2007, 12:18
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Installing Heroes 1
Replies: 14
Views: 4687

Re: Installing Heroes 1

Ryder wrote:I'm bored and want to try the old classic again but when I got to install it on my XP machine it says you need Win 95. Is there a work around for this?
Try the application compatibility toolkit as described in the FAQ.
by berntie
18 Oct 2007, 21:22
Topic: Heroes II Soundtrack
Replies: 25
Views: 49468

The lyrics to the Knight theme are: [...] sie reden nicht durch ihren Hals. "Sie reden nicht durch ihren Hals" suits perfectly. Excellent! "Die Toren sprechen in ihrem Herzen: Es ist kein Gott." Translation (from BibleWiki): "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God...
by berntie
06 Oct 2007, 13:43
Forum: Campfire
Topic: It's a... er.. human!
Replies: 85
Views: 22488

A little late, but nonetheless:

Congrats, Corribus!
by berntie
25 Sep 2007, 11:13
Topic: where can i download heroes iv music?
Replies: 4
Views: 2279

Darmani wrote:There's a program somewhere on the Internet that opens up H4R files which you can use to open the one with the music. I can't remember where that is
Try the extractor linked in the FAQ.
by berntie
22 Sep 2007, 09:32

Woah! Very cool, Darmani! Only 2 remaining. Regarding the uncertainties: Füße haben sie: "haben sie" is there. The pronounciation is not clear, but it's there. The feet must be there, too (what else could she possibly sing at that point), although I can't tell it from listening. It sounds ...
by berntie
22 Sep 2007, 01:45

Anyway, since I have some knowledge of German and a love for Heroes, I attempted to translate the lyrics: From two posts previous: Warlock: Do you want to carry your fire into the valleys today? Don't be afraid Don't be afraid Don't be afraid of the arsonist's punishment Nice translations, Darmani!...
by berntie
05 Sep 2007, 18:41
Topic: HoMM I : Maps or map editor ?
Replies: 4
Views: 2184

Re: HoMM I : Maps or map editor ?

Sorry if there's already a thread about this... but i'm wondering if a map editor for the first HoMM exists ? Official or not, anything will do! No need to be sorry, but there's indeed already a thread on that. I'm also searching for new Heroes I maps... been searching for quite some time now, but ...
by berntie
24 Aug 2007, 17:37
Topic: It's an Orc!
Replies: 104
Views: 30686

Better late than never:

Congrats AS!

May the little green one live long and prosper. :-D
by berntie
27 Jul 2007, 22:27
Topic: H4: Strategy, tactics and hints
Replies: 52
Views: 14663

the knowledge of how AI moves his stacks. Could you share your knowledge with us please? Recently, I was searching the Web for advice on how to use them but I didn't find nothing. I think I do remember reading an article on berserkers on CH some time ago but I can't find the page anymore. Heroescom...
by berntie
13 Jul 2007, 23:39
Topic: MIA - Where have they gone
Replies: 75
Views: 15078

If Nucleon doesn't show up anytime soon, I, err, sorry, berntie shall start speaking of himself in 3rd person.

Somebody's just got to do it... :D
by berntie
09 Jul 2007, 14:16
Topic: Hero portraits through the games [PICTURES!]
Replies: 78
Views: 19437

UndeadHalfOrc wrote:Pirate Utopia came with the Price of Loyalty expansion. Strange that you do not have it. Tell me your email and I'll send it to you.
I do have it, but I thought it was one of the fan made bonus maps (pirate.mx2 in that list). So I was surprised that I couldn't find it on the Web.
by berntie
08 Jul 2007, 21:46

UndeadHalfOrc wrote:So, where can I download these 25 bonus maps?
At MapHaven. But there's one map included I couldn't find anywhere on the Web: Pirates Utopia.

Anybody know who created it or where to download it? Maybe the creator is a CH member? Hello? Are you out there somewhere?
by berntie
03 Jul 2007, 15:01

pepak wrote:
Humakt wrote:Town graphics and some unit graphics are lacking, but IMO adventure map graphics are best of the HoMM series.
Same here. I am somewhat of a tree freak and some of the forests in H4 easily beat anything I have seen in any other game.
Agree. The HIV adventure map is just gorgeous.
by berntie
19 Jun 2007, 12:02
Topic: Consern about the evolution threads!
Views: 8322

How about castle/town evolution? Great idea! :-D Necropolis evolution Tower evolution Dungeon evolution Fortress evolution Rampart evolution Inferno evolution Castle evolution What's wrong with these? For the barbarians we'll have to wait for TotE. And we could of course also create a conflux evolu...
by berntie
18 Jun 2007, 20:22
Topic: Consern about the evolution threads!
Views: 8322

Would starting anew involve deleting all the old threads?

If yes, I'd second it.
by berntie
29 May 2007, 22:33
Topic: Monstrous
Replies: 3
Views: 1397

Monstrous

What a boar! So f*cking huge!

I somehow feel pity for it. :rip:
by berntie
18 May 2007, 17:59
Topic: Zombies, beware!
Replies: 76
Views: 23932

Tough choice between the classic H2 and H4. I'll go with H4 for the way they walk with their arms outstretched and the manic expression on their faces.
by berntie
15 May 2007, 16:57
Topic: Our true look [images]
Replies: 3200
Views: 472884

Panda Tar wrote:
winterfate wrote:*looks at map, attempts to pronounce various locations and eyes glaze over*
Pfaffenheck, for instance. It looks like the sound of you falling from a ladder and breaking an arm.
Even as a German native speaker I have to admit that the names in that area seem pretty silly...

Go to advanced search