Search found 178 matches

by Mutare Drake
01 Feb 2006, 00:59
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: What was the Forge incident?
Replies: 122
Views: 47691

Ah, so this is the whole story of the Forge. I'm glad it never got in, I don't like that type of technology in a fantasy setting (it took me a while to get used to blasters and the Lincoln in MM7). Crazy how people reacted though...quite extreme.
by Mutare Drake
01 Feb 2006, 00:55
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: New list of creatures of H5
Replies: 56
Views: 20238

Silver Dragon -> Gold Dragon -> Platinum Dragon -> Uber-shiny Stainless Steel Dragon :D

Anyhows, what does everyone think is better...the Hell Charger or the Frightful Nightmare? I prefer Hell Charger I think, I mean, if a nightmare isn't scary, it's not much of a nightmare is it?
by Mutare Drake
01 Feb 2006, 00:47
Topic: IMO : "No Waiting" for units?
Replies: 49
Views: 20175

No wait??? Bad news, that stinks! This need-for-speed move is really killing me, and everyone else sounds like...agh. Like Ethric said, it seems counterintuitive to speed up stuff so much in a TBS...IceCold, sure hope you're right and the expansions help...
by Mutare Drake
01 Feb 2006, 00:41
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Favorite drinks of Round Table members
Replies: 151
Views: 39686

IceCold2000 wrote:I don't drink alcohol or caffeine.
*choke* Gah...no caffeine? That's...like...lifeblood here! Ah well, good for you avoiding addictions.
by Mutare Drake
31 Jan 2006, 11:57
Topic: Spells
Replies: 205
Views: 54315

How do some of,lets say less usefull,spels like mine and quicksand work?Is the dumb randomness of HIII back? Good question, I never understood those spells and rarely used them. I think I tried planting a mine on the enemy's drawbridge once, but then *somehow* they knew that it was there and *just ...
by Mutare Drake
31 Jan 2006, 11:48

@ Orfinn - Oh, I couldn't even really see the 'gold' dragon's little gold horns...man, emerald was cooler. But I have to say, it would've been even neater than that if they'd gone with the gemstone idea for the other (live) dragons too, like have black dragon -> onyx/obsidian dragon, or something li...
by Mutare Drake
31 Jan 2006, 01:43

Finally got to see the list...and I love the not-quite-gold dragon. Bah. Ah well, I suppose it could be worse.

Anyhow, I think the Mane - Ghost is kinda neat, adding a bit of trivia like that.
by Mutare Drake
30 Jan 2006, 14:31
Topic: The Star Wars thread
Replies: 83
Views: 29479

Nice ride Fenris! I ought not to get one, I think I'd probably end up firing at the school instead of just going to it, heh.

Finally got those animations to work...ha ha, love the Store Wars! *sending to friends* Chewbroccoli was awesome.
by Mutare Drake
30 Jan 2006, 14:25
Topic: Fog of War where are you?
Views: 21535

It'd be nice for the Fog to come back...that stinks. You're right TT, it must be the H4-Doom. Ah well, a good development flushed...
by Mutare Drake
30 Jan 2006, 14:01
Topic: Favorite drinks of Round Table members
Replies: 151
Views: 39686

1. Dr Pepper :hoo:
2. Coffee ("elixir of life" -Mom)
3. Pepsi
4. Chocolate Milk/Hot Cocoa
5. Tea

Heh heh...can't *drink* yet. I'll update this list in a few years... :devious:
by Mutare Drake
30 Jan 2006, 13:42

Bah, I can't get it 'cause of the notice. Ah well. So anyway, blade jugglers? Are you kidding me??? Agh. And a green gold-dragon? Wait...now it's Frightful Nightmare? *getting a bit worried* 8| Drat, sure wish I could be seeing this...
by Mutare Drake
28 Jan 2006, 19:14
Topic: Bizarre News
Replies: 2712
Views: 364659

Oh, that's great Corribus. Oops, a bit late on the uptake they are, eh?

Hmm, no more good stories I've heard lately...
by Mutare Drake
28 Jan 2006, 04:26
Topic: The Official Praise Thread
Replies: 1501
Views: 232586

Corribus wrote:By the way, this is worth a read
Ha ha! That was awesome! Wow, thanks for the laughs, I really liked that.

Yay for Thelonious! And keep it up ThunderTitan!
by Mutare Drake
28 Jan 2006, 04:19
Topic: questionable originality of certain HOMM5 creatures
Replies: 25
Views: 13213

Mature Drake - i think that making up new creatures wouldn't be necessary, lets take dungeon as an example - there are already lots of dungeon-oriented creatures creatures in the homm universe, many unused in homm5 (harpies, medusas, manticores) so Nival had a direct exit from the problem you have ...
by Mutare Drake
28 Jan 2006, 03:47
Topic: Random Banter
Replies: 387
Views: 85910

Good lord, gravy. That's insane. Hee hee, anyway I just watched Spider-Man, get to brag about how Hollywood likes Dr Pepper too!
by Mutare Drake
27 Jan 2006, 18:09

Thankee! My drink o' choice...
*sigh* not 21 yet...ah well.
by Mutare Drake
27 Jan 2006, 18:04
Topic: Creature stats
Replies: 39
Views: 18099

Oh man, it looks more and more like HoMM III... Could be H4... Anyway, it's kinda a bummer that all factions seem so alike in creature stuff...guess we'll have to see how it comes out. Yay that there are citadel/castle-type structures though. Oh, does anyone know if owning an external creature dwel...
by Mutare Drake
27 Jan 2006, 17:49

YAY!!! I'm very happy, just finished my last midterm. :hoo:
by Mutare Drake
27 Jan 2006, 17:44
Topic: The Official Praise Thread
Replies: 1501
Views: 232586

Anyone ever eat corn fungus soup? I haven't, but it's supposed to be pretty good...I'll take their word for it.

Congrats Corribus on your pi!
by Mutare Drake
27 Jan 2006, 13:16
Topic: Creature stats
Replies: 39
Views: 18099

Seems to me that faster combat was a big focus of the game, especially if you're right TT. Interesting, while long fights can be annoying, the battling part is a big chunk of Heroes and its strategy, so hopefully these "innovations" won't do away with long thought-out tactics. Anyway, more...

Go to advanced search