by Bandobras Took
25 May 2016, 14:29
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MMX One race parties
Replies: 5
Views: 3508

Re: MMX One race parties

That's how I started MMX.

And why I restarted, since all the difficulties Avonu mentioned are not something I could deal with as a beginner. :)
by Bandobras Took
08 May 2016, 00:17
Topic: Mystery of Sand M&M7
Replies: 83
Views: 32843

Re: Mystery of Sand M&M7

Baronus wrote:The same person :-):-):-):-) You dont see?
I'm confused; who are you talking to? I only ask because your response has nothing to do with my post, which is directly above yours.
by Bandobras Took
23 Apr 2016, 23:03

This man: http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090701114652/mightandmagic/en/images/f/fa/Archibald.png And this man is another person. http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090701114520/mightandmagic/en/images/0/0b/ArchieDeyja.png The same games another look. Maybe last minute correction? To s...
by Bandobras Took
23 Apr 2016, 03:59

Small point: I still like the idea of Archibald taking over Goblin tribes to stir up trouble in Harmondale, disguise Deyja's involvement, and set up some settlements in Deyja for future harvesting. :)
by Bandobras Took
22 Apr 2016, 14:25

I think the language barrier has become insurmountable, since I have no clue why the relative ages of the two brothers have been brought up.
by Bandobras Took
21 Apr 2016, 22:05

One dont fit to another. Elves dont fit to wizard. Archibald dont fit to king on throne. You have claimed this, but failed to provide any evidence to support it. The fact that Archibald isn't wearing the same thing as his portrait or later video is no more significant than the fact that Roland isn'...
by Bandobras Took
21 Apr 2016, 15:27

Baronus: If the game, from start to finish, violates your assumptions about the game, the only possible conclusion is that your assumptions are wrong.
by Bandobras Took
21 Apr 2016, 02:14

I'm going to agree with Hellegennes as far as the opening video to Might and Magic 7 being a unified piece created for the game rather than a mixing of premade resources. The Goblins and the Elves are describing the same incident to Archibald (expressly referred to as "Ironfist" by the Gob...
by Bandobras Took
20 Apr 2016, 03:19
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3 Unit effectiveness by Level comparison
Replies: 8
Views: 67734

Re: Heroes 3 Unit effectiveness by Level comparison

So this is my list of creatures ranking for their level i take into account their growth and gold cost i will try to comment why i think so.Feel free to discuss my list(especially Level 2 because i found them quite similar in strength) or to give yours Level 1 1.Centaur Captain-Fast and strong well...
by Bandobras Took
18 Apr 2016, 17:12

I meant that Archibald would have sent Goblins in order to create actual Goblin colonies (especially if the peasant population of Deyja was essentially annihilated by Griphonheart's reign and the subsequent invasion from Catherine's allied forces, something that is distinctly possible). In this case...
by Bandobras Took
18 Apr 2016, 14:28

I'm confused. Are you claiming that the ruler from the opening movie is not Archibald? In that case, why does the Goblin call him Master Ironfist? Come to think of it, in the video, he's living in a castle that looks more like a H2 Necromancer castle than anything, but it's clearly not underground l...
by Bandobras Took
16 Apr 2016, 19:09

I'm not sold on Tatalia -- the RoE campaigns make it clear that Erathia owns and occupies part of that swamp -- but the idea that Krewlod assets were merged into other areas of the game because of a time crunch is actually pretty possible. It would explain, among other things, why Necromancers occas...
by Bandobras Took
16 Apr 2016, 18:57
Topic: What do you think the future of Might and Magic Shall Behold?
Replies: 50
Views: 29172

Re: What do you think the future of Might and Magic Shall Behold?

"Better" is pretty subjective; the debate on immersion vs. gameplay is pretty long-standing across a lot of RPGs.
by Bandobras Took
16 Apr 2016, 14:57
Topic: What do you think the future of Might and Magic Shall Behold?
Replies: 50
Views: 29172

Re: What do you think the future of Might and Magic Shall Behold?

Most of the games I've played with monster leveling fail of immersion; you tend to run into level 80 rats or malignant demons when exploring the city sewers (as an example).
by Bandobras Took
12 Apr 2016, 14:32

Cool, thanks.
by Bandobras Took
11 Apr 2016, 17:09

The name of the continent is actually Antagarich. Erathia is a country. The continent is also called Erathia, at least in H3:RoE and MM7. They didn't start calling it Antagarich until AB and SoD. Can you provide the citations for that? I'm trying to recall instances in either game, and none are spr...
by Bandobras Took
04 Apr 2016, 01:25
Topic: Appealing To A Five-Year-Old
Replies: 10
Views: 5472

Re: Appealing To A Five-Year-Old

She figured out how to start if for herself, and was watching the introductory video, and said, "Dad, I'm watching the video. It's beautiful!"
by Bandobras Took
17 Mar 2016, 17:27
Topic: Your favourite non-original M&M music
Replies: 4
Views: 3293

Re: Your favourite non-original M&M music

For Heroes III: Castle: "The Longships", Enya, Watermark Tower: "The Brazilian", Genesis, Invisible Touch Inferno: "'Little' Fugue in G Minor", Bach Stronghold: "This Land", Hans Zimmer, The Lion King Necropolis: "Selina Transforms", Danny Elfman, Ba...
by Bandobras Took
06 Mar 2016, 15:51
Topic: Tolberti and solo druid
Replies: 20
Views: 8995

Re: Tolberti and solo druid

Or perhaps light path clerics are just too damned OP? Compared to any other support build class? Yes. Clerics are the only thing in the game that make you immune to eradication and other forms of insta-death. If it's possible to kill Toberti in 3-4 rounds, just remember that it's just as possible f...
by Bandobras Took
29 Feb 2016, 05:28
Topic: Tolberti and solo druid
Replies: 20
Views: 8995

Re: Tolberti and solo druid

I think that Tolberti is too strong. To much abilities. Is hard win with him for 4 players. Restoring health points is the worst thing. I must cordially disagree; any number of classes can do more damage than the health restored. The worst thing is his Eradication ability; fighting him without a Cl...

Go to advanced search