Search found 1284 matches

by Thelonious
04 Jan 2011, 22:02
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes VI pictures
Replies: 363
Views: 143152

Considering all the female units we've seen so far...
by Thelonious
04 Jan 2011, 22:02
Topic: My shot at making HOMM units
Replies: 30
Views: 10515

But then they wouldn't be the Knight Faction anymore, and you might as well just invent a new one... I disagree. Knights could also ride rocs/thunderbirds/griffins - it's fantasy after all. A zealous faction could be air/light oriented. Come to think of it, the air worshiping Free Cities would be a...
by Thelonious
04 Jan 2011, 21:57
Topic: Is it naga faction ?
Replies: 264
Views: 107784

ThunderTitan wrote:Because the water dragon needed it's own race...
duh... it pure vulcan logic ;)
by Thelonious
04 Jan 2011, 21:42
Topic: Asking The Devs - What Do You Want To Know?
Replies: 51
Views: 36137

Why are there so many female units?

Who comes up with the names for the units :devious: ?

How often do you check the fansite forums?

(Not sure there was a limit, just stuff I'd like to know)
by Thelonious
21 Dec 2010, 22:52
Topic: Too late for Heroes 6?
Replies: 21
Views: 11856

I've just returned from real life a few weeks ago. Don't expect me to remember everything. Especially since a good friend named alcohol was involved :P yet renaming wouldn't change a darn thing. It doens't make the new games any different. It just makes 'em not trying to live up to the old name. But...
by Thelonious
21 Dec 2010, 22:49

Eeeuhm pixies and the lot are also in use... And they did mention specific armor or swords yet those are hard to make units of...

That's why I think giving the haven faction a different basis to start from isn't such a bad idea.
by Thelonious
21 Dec 2010, 22:46

The offical Heroes of might and Magic 5 guide book says that Shallassa created the Naga. and when should the official HoMM V booklet be right all the time? Mind you, I do believe you, I just want to notice that producers can re-write the story as they see fit... @ TT: yup, yet strangly they did sup...
by Thelonious
21 Dec 2010, 22:43

Yeah, i did that too at first... then i noticed it had 2 eyes and looked too cool to be the lvl. 7... they really should have made him a Troll of some sort. cool perhaps.. but it looks WAY to much like the other units to create a diverse stronghold. wyverns must have been to dragonesk or they belon...
by Thelonious
21 Dec 2010, 22:41
Topic: 2 last towns almost official, it appears they killed titans
Replies: 96
Views: 40093

perhaps we'll be wrong and they'll surprise us once more...
by Thelonious
21 Dec 2010, 22:39
Topic: Suggest a better name thread...
Replies: 52
Views: 15877

beholder?
by Thelonious
21 Dec 2010, 18:56

ThunderTitan wrote:Well if they keep the tradition from H5 the new faction will be an old town with a new race in it... maybe they'll even keep the same town from H5 and we'll get Faceless in Dungeon...
well we'll have to wait. They're taking long enough to 'annouce' the other units...
by Thelonious
21 Dec 2010, 17:57

They look hawk-like enough. But yeah you're right. But then we're boiling down to dragons wizards and witches because they weren't really creative in that time...
by Thelonious
21 Dec 2010, 17:53

ThunderTitan wrote:Cyclops = troll with one eye... and apparently weird growths on it's back...
Yeah as said elsewhere: i missed the whole cyclops and figured the panther warrior couldn't be a cyclops. My bad.

And the horns. Well. It does mean that no-one can ride a cyclops back...
by Thelonious
21 Dec 2010, 17:47
Topic: Too late for Heroes 6?
Replies: 21
Views: 11856

Into what?
by Thelonious
20 Dec 2010, 22:00

I was pointed out that I missed the cyclops. I'm not liking this version... to bad...
by Thelonious
20 Dec 2010, 21:56
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 173919

Hmm I missed that cyclops. It looks a bit more hunched this time round though. To bad. And I don't think I'll like the pather warrior...
by Thelonious
20 Dec 2010, 16:48
Forum: News
Topic: Stronghold Revealed
Replies: 48
Views: 15429

@ jeff: Sure, I agree, it's a two edged sword and I would have loved to see inferno kicked out as it a bland faction (story wise and the story makes 'em bland stratagy wise aswell - see other threads for my thoughts on that) but it's nice to see they dare to make a bold decision. As for possible fac...
by Thelonious
20 Dec 2010, 16:40

no sylvan, remember they said one NEW faction. Most likely swamp/naga based. Well, we have to take into account the Ubi/Hole definition of 'new' not our definition. I've posted this elsewhere; story wise it doens't make any sense that the last faction will be naga; considering the other options: ma...
by Thelonious
20 Dec 2010, 16:34

I'm not saying there won't ever be a naga faction. I'm just saying that it's not likely that it will be in HoMM VI. But I could be wrong. And if so, I will be surprised. Don't forget though: noticing the trends, HOMM VI will most likely feature 2 expansions which will feature 2 new factions in which...
by Thelonious
20 Dec 2010, 16:27
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 173919

I say I'll also miss Wyverns / why don't they get rid of Cyclops? *becoming angry all of a sudden* First off: I've only seen 6 different unit types of which no clear cyclops; IMHO it's rather a troll than a cyclops. That leaves 1 spot for a wyvern; which, because HoMM VI is going to be (could this ...

Go to advanced search