Search found 1284 matches

by Thelonious
Mar 31 2011, 18:48
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: What's The Worst Faction ?
Replies: 274
Views: 62911

It seems that people hate a faction just by the skin colour for the creature. Inferno : Reddish Necro : black glowing green. not from deeper perspective. ;| Well appearances can set one off liking a faction - you wouldn't like to look at cubes and balls in a geometric faction now would you? But I d...
by Thelonious
Mar 31 2011, 18:37
Topic: Your favourite faction?
Replies: 45
Views: 14651

You'd figure story wise that the Wizards will return as they tie in with the necros and orcs. Elves are less likely, yet seemingly more wanted. And they have the whole: lets split-up in two because there weren't enough elven units in this game allready :P I'd guess we've got a fair chance of seeing ...
by Thelonious
Mar 31 2011, 18:30
Topic: International Press Coverage
Replies: 21
Views: 7135

Sorry for going off-topic but I just felt the need to add this... That is always lurking in the back of my mind, but the lack of information on the editor except the fact a campaign function may be added later. Convinced me UBI learned nothing from the H-5 experiment. Frankly as much as I would like...
by Thelonious
Mar 16 2011, 9:42
Topic: Your favourite faction?
Replies: 45
Views: 14651

I'd like to play with all the factions, but I think I'd like to see what necromancy does this time round. Futhermore with necromancers being the 'oh were good at first and then turn evil as we want to rule the world' I'd like to see a different plot this time - which is promising to look good. I don...
by Thelonious
Feb 25 2011, 8:40
Topic: Devs in the Black Hole
Replies: 44
Views: 10444

A D- from you?
by Thelonious
Feb 25 2011, 8:39
Topic: Are you really hyped?
Replies: 128
Views: 35823

Something with compression etc.

hype hype...
by Thelonious
Feb 25 2011, 8:33
Topic: Necropolis and green
Replies: 51
Views: 14935

ThunderTitan wrote:My experience with The Matrix

Wow, finally someone I can ask the question: how deep does that rabbit hole go anyways?

Over the top green isn't good for th undeads; but put in some cold blues and I'll be happy.
by Thelonious
Feb 25 2011, 8:22
Topic: What? No Wizard faction?!?
Replies: 76
Views: 13303

I still think a might hero should be able to select one stack each turn and boost whatever action that group takes. For instance: a might hero decides to aid a crossbowmen stack: they shoot, they do more damage; they defend, they take less damage; they move, they move farther (with higher initiative...
by Thelonious
Feb 25 2011, 8:12
Topic: No Blackies = please no Dungeon
Replies: 100
Views: 26448

So you're asking if the heaven faction could please all get wings? What's the whole point in there? I doubt they'd make the faction more interesting by differentiating the units and making it a town with a certain play style...
by Thelonious
Feb 25 2011, 8:09
Topic: The Best And The Worst
Replies: 153
Views: 28629

3-They are reinventing the wheel instead of expanding Heroes V in an evolutionary way. How do you know if they are reinventing the wheel? There are a number of elements from HoMM V which are returning - the initiative bar, square battlefield tiles, full 3D, 7 units with upgrades (arranged in a diff...
by Thelonious
Feb 25 2011, 7:58
Topic: Is it naga faction ?
Replies: 264
Views: 72453

The water elemental were seemed like Spring Spirit from the new faction. Combined with the 'Glory' from heaven. And don't forget the ice maiden... That's the main let down of the pics concerning the naga line-up we've seen: 2 units in the same faction so look alike - it's like the tormentor/maniac ...
by Thelonious
Feb 25 2011, 7:53
Topic: Bosses
Replies: 70
Views: 17059

So probably 2 bosses per faction?
by Thelonious
Feb 15 2011, 16:13
Topic: Heroes VI pictures
Replies: 363
Views: 96278

Neidhaart wrote:I like Tolkiensized elf-ears.

And about wow, im not saying it's a bad game, just so you know.

I'm not either; just that I dislike the elf ears; they're way to big. I'd like to imagine that they can fly with those :P
by Thelonious
Feb 15 2011, 16:11
Topic: Devs in the Black Hole
Replies: 44
Views: 10444

ThunderTitan wrote:That is me being optimistic... they'll probably just release it unfinished instead.

And that was me being sarcastic ;)

anyhow; we'll have to see how deep the 'rabbit' hole really goes and what it will hold...
by Thelonious
Feb 15 2011, 16:07
Topic: Bosses
Replies: 70
Views: 17059

The bosses are just bigger versions than some factions' champion units? I'd rather fight Neidhaart's cactus as a boss. THOUSAND NEEDLE BLAST! I doubt that will be the case for all bosses; and we do not yet know how many bosses there will be. Anyways, the boss does look different... just look 'em up...
by Thelonious
Feb 15 2011, 16:01
Topic: No Blackies = please no Dungeon
Replies: 100
Views: 26448

Euhm, what about the red and green dragons... well... I'd better not even opt this... :ashamed: Anyways if the Black Dragons are in the game, I won't miss 'em as creatures in a line-up. Just as I miss a Titan if it would appear as a massive boss (truely scaled!) I think they did good in removing the...
by Thelonious
Feb 8 2011, 17:39
Topic: What's The Worst Faction ?
Replies: 274
Views: 62911

ecsunotos wrote:
Thelonious wrote:You're in little company saying that...

And I still have a right to say that. That's called democracy ... :D

I'm not saying you can't say it, I'm just saying most people don't agree. Anyhow the lizards are getting revamped anyways...
by Thelonious
Feb 8 2011, 17:35
Topic: Cyclops
Replies: 21
Views: 5221

They are the siege units - as in the are the catapult :P

Do admit the basic cyclops looks ok - but I wasn't talking about looks. More on interesting unit's I'd like to see.
by Thelonious
Feb 8 2011, 17:28

Why, and I don't mean to say that I do not like HoMM V or like HoMM I-IV better, do you forget that there were previous installments of the wizard faction?
by Thelonious
Feb 7 2011, 22:34

Also, i'm always using the pointy stick... you guys just seem to have gotten too used to it... Or your stick has broken but you didn't notice. For that matter it may even have gotten soft. What are you on about?! Tower ranged units + Naga tank = win ... Read his post: you'll notice: bla bla... I'll...

Go to advanced search