Search found 1284 matches

by Thelonious
05 Nov 2010, 22:03
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 173847

Biblical lore tells us Seraphim are actually higher ranked than angels, but then we are in a different universe :P

I don't know what to make of the dual wields though. Especifically since they are named 'Judgement and Mercy'
by Thelonious
04 Nov 2010, 23:06
Topic: 2 last towns almost official, it appears they killed titans
Replies: 96
Views: 40069

Well lets state the options: Wizards Orcs Dwarves Elves Dark (or the more preferred Shadow) elves - Faceless Naga/Lizard Free Cities? Then lets check on a human being able to gain an influencial position: Wizards: humanoids so yes Orcs: no - thus, no orcses Dwarves: doubt it, I don't think dwarves a...
by Thelonious
04 Nov 2010, 22:54

Though the names are getting lame, the artwork looks cool imho. The thing is, a shooter would be nice for inferno. But lets just wait for succubusses or gogs.
by Thelonious
04 Nov 2010, 22:53
Topic: The Best And The Worst
Replies: 153
Views: 46125

Let's just summarize this argument by saying that the battlefeild size is important and so is the initiative and speed of units. These three hold a very delicate balance which requires a lot of tuning. Fans would be very happy to help. If UbiHole will let them.
by Thelonious
04 Nov 2010, 22:50
Topic: Igromir news
Replies: 74
Views: 34863

Lets just wait and see what UbiHole brews of this game. I doubt that at this stage they'll revise thinga like the magic system because the fans ask them to... :devious:
by Thelonious
04 Nov 2010, 22:47
Topic: Heroes VI pictures
Replies: 363
Views: 143088

Actually according to the good people at HC both chicks are necros, as the last one isn't a sibling, but some sort of plot relevant Necromancer. On that pic, I suppose the ghost is Duke Pavel's ghost (the father), then there's Anton, Kiril and Anastasia and finally to the extreme right is Sveltana....
by Thelonious
04 Nov 2010, 22:20
Topic: Is it naga faction ?
Replies: 264
Views: 107703

I hate it when I've got a point when I don't want to have one.
by Thelonious
28 Oct 2010, 10:17
Topic: The Best And The Worst
Replies: 153
Views: 46125

@ ThunderTitan: You are aware that you are discussing with wimfrits? You know, the guy who can defeat a black dragon using a lvl 1 hero and 5 lvl 1 units (sorta :P)? back on topic: Best: Changes. Changes are always good because sticking to the same concept becomes boring. Thus I applaude all changes...
by Thelonious
28 Oct 2010, 10:06
Topic: Is it naga faction ?
Replies: 264
Views: 107703

Back on topic :tongue: A naga faction would be way to inventive for Ubi/Black Hole. So I don't think so. But it would be cool if there would be naga's in the game. Maybe some sort of naga/dwarf faction which gets in a civil war and in an expansion become 2 factions... Wait. That's to much depth for...
by Thelonious
19 Oct 2010, 17:28
Topic: Real question: will you buy this with Ubisoft DRM?
Replies: 47
Views: 21809

I don't know what Ubisoft is fretting about. HoMM is a fan-game. Make a colectors edition available and fans will buy it. Just add (a good) booklet, some other random stuff and they'll be fine. Just wait, this DRM can and will be cracked. It won't stop hackers. Making it easily available (online) fo...
by Thelonious
19 Oct 2010, 17:17
Topic: Heroes 6 wish list
Replies: 39
Views: 23244

Do not be afraid to make changes, as long as they don't change the gameplay all to much.

Make a good scaleable AI; fans of the series need a challenge or else they will resort to mapmaking to soon.

Replayability; make it so that there are more than one ways to Rome.
by Thelonious
19 Oct 2010, 17:06

theLuckyDragon wrote:Coming back to the discussion about H6 units the griphons remind me of the owls in that owl movie (legend of the guardians or what's it's name, hihi).
Yeah but I kinda like them; the less eagle like gives them a more grandure feel.

Mmm lets just wait and see what other units they'll show us.
by Thelonious
30 Sep 2010, 21:01
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: The Streets of Al-Safir
Replies: 32
Views: 18926

The screens look nice! Can't wait to walk around in an academy town :)
by Thelonious
30 Sep 2010, 20:53
Topic: Heroes 6 wishlist (draft)
Replies: 328
Views: 138304

We need a minimum of 6 factions to start, not 5 like we've been hearing. I just feel that there needs to be an even amount so each faction has another to directly oppose them. Why? I see no reason. Why should there be a 'good - evil' 'order - chaos' etc etc axis? Why can't it just be 5 factions who...
by Thelonious
18 Aug 2010, 09:16
Forum: News
Topic: Ubisoft Officially Announces Heroes VI!
Replies: 79
Views: 37675

Says here that it's planned for a march 2011 release. Oh and less factions = better IMHO - if they put as much effort in fewer factions that'll mean that the factions will be more balanced. (yeah I know, but dreaming is good thing) and human, wizard, undead, demon and elves could also mean that one ...
by Thelonious
16 Aug 2010, 15:50
Topic: Heroes6 leak ?
Replies: 44
Views: 18583

And there we go. HoMM 6. In 2011. Let's see what it'll bring. And what Blackhole entertainment will bring...
by Thelonious
07 May 2010, 21:04
Topic: Heroes VI Status?
Replies: 45
Views: 17984

Hmm, let's just wait. Perhaps miracles do exist...
by Thelonious
06 Mar 2010, 16:56
Topic: UbiSoft Online Controversy
Replies: 155
Views: 56673

Has UbiSoft ever considered making a game that good that people will want to buy it, just to support creativity?

nah...
by Thelonious
22 Aug 2009, 14:53
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Diablo III
Replies: 442
Views: 132333

So when will the ranger/druid class be announed?
by Thelonious
27 Jul 2009, 11:50
Topic: Heroes 6 wishlist (draft)
Replies: 328
Views: 138304

An underwater town? Why not, I like it. Certainly something new... but how would you siege it? ;) Piss in the water until it kills them all... This might be slightly off topic, but what the heck do you piss? Battery acid? I don't think normal piss would enduce the fall of an underwater town, before...

Go to advanced search