Search found 1284 matches

by Thelonious
Dec 5 2010, 22:54
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: My shot at making HOMM units
Replies: 30
Views: 6994

Basicly, you're saying that Ubihole should be making the units make more sense. I doubt that anyone disagrees ;)
by Thelonious
Dec 5 2010, 22:51
Topic: Who wants to see the Dwarf faction in Heroes VI?
Replies: 61
Views: 17506

Just my idea.

Note: I do admire all the work put in the line-ups here, but they do seem to be dwarven units and a dragon/giant with modifiers. And that line-up is already taken by haven (well at least as far as originality in units go)
by Thelonious
Dec 2 2010, 16:01

I disagree. Diversity can be introduced via abilities, play styles, unit types; even factions specific skills and buildings. Normally undeads are the only with no-moral effects, dwarven warmachines could have the same abilities. Dwarven tank units could have a nice between the fast demons and appera...
by Thelonious
Dec 2 2010, 15:44
Topic: Who else hates the Inferno?
Replies: 101
Views: 21007

I know, and I (or noone else) never suggested uniting them. I know you know and everyone else knows and no-one suggested this yet I like to state facts. It's my hobby :proud: Yet perhaps it's good to explain a little on this statement. The units in HoMM IV were good; perhaps not the best units; but...
by Thelonious
Dec 2 2010, 10:24

But I think the seperation of necropolis and demons is a good thing. The whole concept was wrong. Either way; the main things about inferno is how will they play and how will they fit in the story. The looks aren't everything; but yet another 'o there are evil demons invading this world with lots of...
by Thelonious
Dec 2 2010, 9:58
Topic: The Best And The Worst
Replies: 153
Views: 28810

Worst: 1. Not sure about the boss idea. I'm worried they'll be a one-time experience. You'll ran them in the campaign, get excited for once, then they'll be swiftly exhuasted and won't add any good in the map maker as people will get bored of the same few bosses. good point, which could be overcome...
by Thelonious
Dec 2 2010, 9:50
Topic: Igromir news
Replies: 74
Views: 21821

I would be nice if this would be the faction specific skill which onwe must also upgrade
by Thelonious
Dec 2 2010, 9:29

I doubt that a dwarf faction would be led by a human...

And seriously; this looks as diverse as the haven faction. Add some warmachines. Perhaps a Dragon Golem or something like that.
by Thelonious
Dec 2 2010, 9:23
Topic: 2 last towns almost official, it appears they killed titans
Replies: 96
Views: 24792

Gnolls were great though...
by Thelonious
Dec 2 2010, 9:03
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 132060

Not to mention that the Tormentor and Maniac look very much alike (as does the ghoul to these 3) Come to think of it; I wonder whether the Necropolis has gone from a 'diverse but weak and lots of units' type of playing to a 'hit quick and hard' type of play. Judging the artworks that would make Infe...
by Thelonious
Nov 29 2010, 13:25
Topic: Suggest a better name thread...
Replies: 52
Views: 10112

Hmm perhaps you're right. Well 'glory glory hallelujah!' :devious:
by Thelonious
Nov 29 2010, 13:24

I think dragons will only return as bosses. Mainly since most HoMM players will agree that there were to many dragons in HoMM V (or MM:HV)

I'm not sure whether fans will like this either; they did like to play with a few dragons...
by Thelonious
Nov 29 2010, 13:21

I'd like to see all original factions rather than 10 demon factions, but it seems we're both not getting what we want 'eh? anyways they sorta ruined inferno when they became demonic instead of kreegan. Then they were just aliens with demon looks ;) I just don't know what to expect from inferno this ...
by Thelonious
Nov 25 2010, 16:30

And frankly, that's a bit of the lore I'd not wish to delve into actually. Because I simply don't care.

So December... with all the units of the known faction released, will they release a new faction in december?
by Thelonious
Nov 25 2010, 16:21
Topic: Suggest a better name thread...
Replies: 52
Views: 10112

What about a flying mutant (sperm) whale " A the amazing vision we all had back on the old boards. They did actually listen to us after all :devious: what about Breeder > Spawner (or vica versa)? Not to mention 'radiant' and 'blazing'. Just call 'em Avatar and Fury or something like that...
by Thelonious
Nov 25 2010, 15:51

They had something going with the Necro elites. They had a point with the Demon elites; it looks hideous; exactly as it should. Not sure how it will work but they had a point. Then they introduce this. Not like we didn't know a unit like this was comming (keeping the art work in mind) yet still... I...
by Thelonious
Nov 15 2010, 15:01

Mmm knights on horses made of light and sphinxes. I like the idea that there are more units connected to the divine other than being 'good' and living by the rules of the 'good' diety. Perhaps Valkerye will make an appearance in HoMM VII :P Sphinxes? nah. I think they don't fit in Necropolis. But pe...
by Thelonious
Nov 15 2010, 14:54

Well it'll be either that or they'll make it a boss unit...
by Thelonious
Nov 5 2010, 22:17
Topic: Heroes VI pictures
Replies: 363
Views: 97115

We are talking about UbiHole... Anyways, pictures seem to be released every so often on the facebook page; I just hope that they'll make a proper site for the game aswell. Though the HoMM V site floped... Oh and anyone know why there are 2 artworks of a necro hero and fighting heaven/necro troops?
by Thelonious
Nov 5 2010, 22:12

Well perhaps this will be the sylvan human breaking point...

Go to advanced search