Search found 187 matches

by pepak
16 Jan 2006, 11:05
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: More questions - both for a scenario and a campaign...
Replies: 13
Views: 8323

I don't like your hero, btw: one of melee/archery is a waste. And you are to tell you have no resistance? Did you actually play the map? In MBK, all the fights are predetermined, as are - for the most part - your skills. You can't win the map without both Melee and Archery, and I believe Resistance...
by pepak
16 Jan 2006, 10:30
Topic: Heroes 4. Player versus Comp difficulty
Replies: 34
Views: 22735

The H3 AI had deficiencies, but they're not even in the same galaxy of ineptitude. Not really. H3 had pretty much the same issues as H4, except that they weren't so visible because H3 is much "smaller". For example: - The much larger H4 battlefield makes tactics such as Slow + Poison + Ru...
by pepak
16 Jan 2006, 06:35
Topic: Heroes 4. Player versus Comp difficulty
Replies: 34
Views: 22735

Well,the AI in HIV is the worst one ever.And unfortunatelly,nothing can be done about that.Equi team tried to upgrade it a bit,and succeded,but its just a tiny bit. You can't do anything with the AI itself, but a good mapmaker can create a map where the lack of intelligence won't be evident. Beside...
by pepak
16 Jan 2006, 06:28
Forum: Campfire
Topic: HOMM4: Million-GP Auction
Replies: 2676
Views: 408087

Count me in with 200 on Apprentice's Handbook
by pepak
09 Jan 2006, 17:35
Topic: Heroes IV Soundtrack CD
Replies: 11
Views: 8605

Here. $2 Buy-it-now, $4 shipping.
by pepak
09 Jan 2006, 17:32
Topic: Heroes IV Soundtrack CD
Replies: 11
Views: 8605

Re: Heroes IV Soundtrack CD

Hi, I'll probably buy the Heroes IV soundtrack on CD . Does anybody already own this one? Yes. It can often be bought at eBay for as little as $1. I'd like to know if it has got a booklet, and what that booklet contains (in case there is one). No booklet. The packaging is very poor, in fact - just ...
by pepak
06 Jan 2006, 14:35
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Ubi and Copy Protection
Replies: 225
Views: 68986

1) I will not buy the game until there's a crack for it. I just don't feel like being punished for supporting the company. By "punished" I mean e.g. having to keep the CD in my drive or having to reboot to a second copy of Windows on another partition (to make sure Starforce or any similar...

Go to advanced search