Search found 320 matches

by csarmi
Jun 13 2007, 13:36
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 106457

pls pls pls do not implement anything that makes heroes different I hated that in h3 already... this was one of the better parts of h4...
by csarmi
Jun 11 2007, 15:03
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Looking backward: First impressions on HoMM4
Replies: 318
Views: 79858

Combat is different. There it depends which kind of hero you're actually building. You're upping it on your magic hero: avoid melee and archery if possible. You're upping it on your fighter:either go combat only then resist, or combat+melee or combat+archery (later you possibly take the rest as well...
by csarmi
Jun 10 2007, 0:12
Topic: Revolutionary Idea: Remove PoI's from H4
Replies: 47
Views: 18985

Revolutionary Idea: Remove PoI's from H4 To reply in short: yes, too revolutionary to implement.... in other words, too many things would change, and not into the direction you would probably like it to, as explained in my above posts. n00b means someone who has apparently low skills in a game AND w...
by csarmi
Jun 9 2007, 21:36

What?! I said that I play the game great?! When?! I want to see it :-D And I did play MP with my friends though hamachi few times. Again without PoI :P Good days while I had times. I don't know if I've been talking to you (or about you) at all. But as soon as someone starts a topic and say PoI shou...
by csarmi
Jun 9 2007, 17:43

csarmi: 1. I had no idea that people who play in SP are n00bs, oh my godly MP player! First of all, I never called SP'ers n00bs, YOU did. But yes, lots of them are. (99% of them has low knowledge of the game, and about 1/3 of those thinks he knows how to play well - in my book n00b = he is a poor p...
by csarmi
Jun 9 2007, 17:20

The extra skills (summoning, charm, resurrection, etc) all sux if you play seriously. They can completely mess up your hero development. After you finish campaigns try some map where you can build several heroes and you'll realize why. The skill system (what you get offered, when and how) makes perf...
by csarmi
Jun 9 2007, 8:08

To me, heroes IV is about multiplayer. And you will learn very fast there, thyt the things you're talking about are no concerns. I realy don't get it. Noobs come here and try and tell everybody that PoI is too good and should be removed. Which is okay, everyone is entitled to his opinion, but when s...
by csarmi
May 19 2007, 15:33

I can'T help butmention that order magic sux... Most powerful? Lol.

Still, if you play with order, use it!
by csarmi
Apr 30 2007, 7:40
Forum: News
Topic: Patch 1.5 Next Week
Replies: 39
Views: 11468

2.1 patch

Is there a 2.1 patch? If yes, where do I find it?
by csarmi
Jul 30 2006, 20:50
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: To Ubi, Nival and to the fans of the game
Replies: 33
Views: 5753

Yea but it's easy to play in multiplayer on non-lan too. (without ubi) So that's pointless, unless they think they can gather some data that way maybe.
by csarmi
Jul 29 2006, 5:36
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 106457

sprite is still one of the best level 1's, they don't need any improvement always luck on leprechauns... well, it's irrelevant elves are not hard to get... not that they are useful though... extra damage doesn't help it griffin has enough hp tx hm why would you kill feary dragon? interesting with th...
by csarmi
Jul 27 2006, 5:07
Topic: 1.2 cheats: newest command
Replies: 46
Views: 15494

Stupid game-creators again :(

It should be chosable at least, whether cheats can be used in multiplayer. They are very helpful to speed up games.

Btw, where are the cheats like 'win combat" and "unlimited movement points". It is really needed, very helpful for maptesting.
by csarmi
Jul 23 2006, 6:27
Topic: Klaus too powerfull?
Replies: 54
Views: 10406

Fix console cheat?

It's just right you can still use codes in MP. But the opposing player should be notified.
by csarmi
Jul 20 2006, 13:39
Topic: Fall of the King Endgame
Replies: 2
Views: 1220

you don't have to defeat it
by csarmi
Jul 18 2006, 9:13
Topic: initiative - testing
Replies: 16
Views: 4905

Since I can't test things myself (way too slow), I think I'll have to come up with some good ways to make it simpler for you.

Testing should be made on hotseat, I believe. Cheats are still active there so it makes your life easier.
by csarmi
Jul 12 2006, 19:26

I still think we would need much more data to tell it exactly.
by csarmi
Jul 12 2006, 18:59

Pitsu, can you make available some more results regarding various things? After I'm back from vacation, I'd be glad to check some of them. I did want to check your casters thing but there wasn't enough data and since I can't test things myself...

I mean you can send in mail too.
by csarmi
Jul 12 2006, 16:22

So I believe the intitiative works something like this: At any point of the combat, every creature/hero has something that I will call progress . It determines how far is he from taking his next turn, progress in my definition will be a number between 0 and 100 and I will denote it by p . Initiative...
by csarmi
Jul 12 2006, 15:17

initiative - testing

Welcome to my topic. You are going to do the work while I'm on the beach. :) Now seriously, I can't really do tests myself because heroes5 runs slowly on my computer plus I'll be away now for a few days. Still, I think it's high time we started to collect all and any data on this matter and test out...
by csarmi
Jul 12 2006, 13:28
Topic: druids, magi (waters, pits)
Replies: 9
Views: 2305

Th problem with fast troops and tactics is that it is extremely dangerous. You have to guess how they will split, else you have serious problems. You also have to estimate your damage well --- if some stay alive, you're in trouble. I found that creatures split to 1-4 groups and that it is still subj...

Go to advanced search